What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

alright i scanned this whole thing. so i know my answer hasn't been asked or it is are hidden very well.

1. How do u make Naacia a slave?
This has been answered a few times already. Be visited by her three times (they occur randomly when you sleep, except for the first one, for which you have to sleep in the abandoned fortress). The fourth time, she doesn't visit, but instead you visit her dreamworld. When you fight her there and beat her, you have the option of making her your slave.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a specific location for the fourth time or not?

cjrocks2020

Reputation score

i just beat the game and i made all 3 osira farah and opala my slaves am i supposed to not be able to talk to osira

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a specific location for the fourth time or not?
Not. Just sleep as much as you can (I think it's much more likely to happen if you sleep until night/morning) and it will happen sooner or later.

She's very tough in her fourth form, though. Prepare for her carefully.

Secret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

litle update: I just found the treasure map 09 its in the church in greece, right room from entrance, theres 4 old chests the upper right one.

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, I really appreciate your prompt response. So...I just need to make a new game +, right? But, how I do that?...The first time was to defeat Osira, but now, how I do it?.
to get the new game + you will have to buy the orb of restoration, or some simillar name it is the blue orb thing that the fat retarded shoopkeeper sell, you will have to finnish the game and then go and talk with him, it cost about 30,000

Freduardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not a big thing, but I think I should note that we seem to have found all the new content Gabe mentioned in her post about the gold edition:
1) map #9 in the room on the right in the church in the ruins of the past, northeast chest (which, if your imported save has looked in the chests in the church, will not be there)
2) Treasure for map #9 which is next to the rock at the north end of the village right before the bandit caves
3) the 53rd illustration, which is near the bed down the stairs from the first screen of the ruins of the past
4) the pirate encounter which is at the northern balcony of the arena.

Also, in no particular order, for those new game + fanatics:
Sunstone locations:
1) Shore, 1 north of door to prison
2) Osira's cave, smart goblin room
3) Downstairs, ruins of the past
4) Cave west of Anthrosa cave end
5) Greece portal cave
6) Hell cave
7) Cave on the way to Mount Falcon
8) In bandit fortress, mount falcon
9) Arena, room with bed
10) Monster cave, 1 screen north of dungeon
11) Wintero 2 east of krona
12) death cove, north of east cave exit
13) vampire castle, mansion, upstairs, before vampire cave
14) Cave north of Egypt capital gates

Good work everybody!

Last edited:

SouzoSagara77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for response, but 3 questions

1-. Where's the treasure map 02?
2-. How many treasure maps are?
3-. Where's the Emperor of Time?

Last edited:

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

litle update: I just found the treasure map 09 its in the church in greece, right room from entrance, theres 4 old chests the upper right one.
Thank you Secret!
However, I can't get this New Treasure Map because i already looked at all the chests in the previous version... I still got the Boots of Quality from the spot.

It's not a big thing, but I think I should note that we seem to have found all the new content Gabe mentioned in her post about the gold edition:
1) map #9 in the room on the right in the church in the ruins of the past, northeast chest (which, if your imported save has looked in the chests in the church, will not be there)
2) Treasure for map #9 which is next to the rock at the north end of the village right before the bandit caves
3) the 53rd illustration, which is near the bed down the stairs from the first screen of the ruins of the past
4) the pirate encounter which is at the northern balcony of the arena.
Good work everybody!
So this means that the Third Pirate Encounter is not really an encounter (I mean a fight or an event interaction)?...

Thanks for your kind attention!

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

How to get back to Greece after I finish the game?

I played for evil side, so I didn't use teleports, instead mysterious guy transported me around. I don't know how to activate them (it says, they are not working).
I didn't bought house before I finished Greece and returned to Egipt, so I don't have any paintings from Greece.

Mysterious guy says that he's finished doing business with me.

HOW TO GET TO GREECE WITHOUT TELEPORT? OR AT LEAST HOW IS IT ACTIVATED?

SouzoSagara77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I just defeat the King Corrus and the Emperor of Time...so, It's all?...the game is over there? o there´s more to find?

Reputation score

i think for the good side of the story ull have to wait for the new patch when she gets released from prison from the general dude and yeah i think thats basically it

Reputation score

dammit does any1 know why im glitching when i try to sail away from dead rock and it says, "i cant sail away now i have to investigate what happened." plz help

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

You only deserve a response once you at least try to use correct grammar.

Secret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think for the good side of the story ull have to wait for the new patch when she gets released from prison from the general dude and yeah i think thats basically it
I'm not that sure about that... I started over a normal new game on the gold edition just to check if there has been some bug from the save transfert normal > gold edition.

I finished it on the good side, making osira my slave and moving her to my mansion just to check if when i return to the tomb the game over still occurs. Well it didn't, i was asked if want to save but when i go deeper, nothing happens, guess seth didnt want to fight my bodyguards XD.

Whatever now i managed on this new game to have farah and osira in my party and my new test will be the to begin a new game + with both of them, sounds funny.

PS. sorry for my bad grammar, i've learned english through RPGs, not in school

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Your grammar is fine. greenlanternman's though...

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dear Fellow players

In order to get a secret scene with Farah, i have to "meet up with her" first then loiter outside the palace then proceed to the location. Where do i meet up with her? it says i can initiate this scene regardless of which side I'm on, but I'm with Opala right now and i cant find her.

Please Help:confused:!!!!!

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seems that the Gold edition has a glitch.
Set sail in Game+ from Dead Rock, and all you get is a white screen.

Abe, go to the stables.

Found the answer to the glitch.
It seems to happen when you have two or more events scheduled to happen at sea.
Solution is simply to have a second save game and when the glitch occurs, go and do something else which will trigger one of the events only.

Not an answer to the glitch after all.
Triggered all sea events except Farah's.
White screen wipeout happens wherever I try to sail to, night or day.

If no one finds an answer to this, the Gold Edition is pooched.

Last edited:

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DID ANY1 FOUND THE SECRED ENDING???

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!

So far i got 5 ENDs:

1. Good Side A ('Hero of Egypt') - You took Opala side and defeated Osira.

2. Good Side B (Sequel Introduction?) - You took Opala side and defeated Osira... after this you returned to the Pharaoh Tomb where you defeated Osira... (Osira can't be your Slave for this to work, right?).

3. Evil Side A ('Evil Goddess Queen of Egypt') - You took Osira side and were loyal to her in all missions she gave to you.

4. Evil Side B ('Evil Queen of Egypt')- You took Osira side and betrayed her taking at least 1 of the powers of the Guardians in the Crystals... after you defeated the resurrected Pharaoh you choosed any of the 2 options (excuses) listed.

5. Evil Side C ('Pharaoh of Egypt') - You took Osira side and betrayed her taking at least 1 of the powers of the Guardians in the Crystals... after you defeated the resurrected Pharaoh you choosed the 3rd. option (you can't see it but you can select).

Is there any other END that i still need?

Please let me know!