What's new

SIM niiCri games

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a new Flash author on blogspot.

niicri.blogspot.com

Notably, he actually offers decensoring patches of his works. But for some reason, He isn't that well known and doesn't get much love.

I can say this for sure, because his games are nearly impossible to find. His latest game I can't even find. The closest I could find was a 300MB 3 game bundle that was corrupted, don't bother with a file named 3GRJ104686.rar. Can anybody here help me?

More info on the game I can't find is here.
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE105317.html

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: niiCri games

Seeing how this game was on the English DL site, i just went ahead and bought it. I'd say it's a mediocre flash game, but entertaining enough.
I do think there is a small bug within the game as the "Cum" Button keeps glitching out..

Anyways here's a link to the flash game -

Still testing out the game but I'm all ready highly annoyed by the censored fog. Nvm, saw the patch fixed my annoyance.
taken straight from the creators blog, he says to just extract the data folder into the game folder.

Last edited:
OP
Red Tape

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much! But as I said, the author does offer an uncensoring patch.

niicri.blogspot.com/2012/07/uncensor-patch.html

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Shit, did anyone else think of Yugi when you saw that hairstyle? Brrr.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its definately heavily yu-gi-oh inspired

reminded me a hell lot more of mai valentine

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

In the DLsite pics, it shows her taken from behind and one zoomed in on her face...can't seem to figure out how to do those... =/ Anybody get that yet?

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I figured out BJ position. Its one of those very small finds kind of thing. Tip top of the chains with the hands pull down.

salasso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the other position just drag the chain up instead of down.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought I'd save you guys some time as without this thread I wouldn't have got the uncensored patch, so here is a link for all the games with the uncensor patch added, enjoy;

(Note; the games are Ami, Asaki and Ashley In The Cage)

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

its definately heavily yu-gi-oh inspired

reminded me a hell lot more of mai valentine
I actually pretty much thought from the start

"Oh hey, it's a generic hentai game starring mai valentine! Well,
I guess rule 34 strikes again."

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Just wish there'd be sound...and more to it...and more than 3 times cumming. Yeah, it's not realistic to cum more than 3 times usually...but it's a lot more interesting for a game like this =/

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Everytime with one of these games... it's more click the fucking mystery game than anything. Get down to the shorts, click, click, click... pull, hold pull... clikc clikc lcikc. come back check thread... go back, click, click, click noting happens. click hold pull from every possible angle nothing happens... click like mad all over screen...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

get pissed close game, delete off comp swear never to fall into this trap again.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Everytime with one of these games... it's more click the fucking mystery game than anything. Get down to the shorts, click, click, click... pull, hold pull... clikc clikc lcikc. come back check thread... go back, click, click, click noting happens. click hold pull from every possible angle nothing happens... click like mad all over screen...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

get pissed close game, delete off comp swear never to fall into this trap again.
It's not that hard....aside from the shorts, every bit of the undressing was common sense where you grab and pull it. Only thing I didn't find out right away was how to change the pose but I could've sworn that I grabbed the chain first time I played it and it didn't do anything.

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On the one hand, these aren't very good. On the other hand, at least he's improving from game to game.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

On the one hand, these aren't very good. On the other hand, at least he's improving from game to game.
You forgot the other other hand going down your pants whilst playing said game.

Giggidy~

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How has no one noticed that the animations and poses for this are DIRECTLY taken from Kasumi: Feel The Flash?

OP
Red Tape

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How has no one noticed that the animations and poses for this are DIRECTLY taken from Kasumi: Feel The Flash?
Because that's not the case. When's the last time you've played Feel the Flash? The positions may similar, but to say the animations and poses are "directly taken" from FtF? No, I don't see that.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So with the BJ scene if you use manual instead of auto you can have her swallow by cumming when shes not all the way down on it. If you wait it will disable the controls again, she will wince and you hear the schlick sound. surprisingly if you pull out after cumming she still winces like she swallows, but it doesn't make the sound, spitting was probably hard to animate I guess.:confused:

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it's less "nobody noticed" and more "it's so obviously a Kasumi clone why bother pointing it out".

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Because that's not the case. When's the last time you've played Feel the Flash? The positions may similar, but to say the animations and poses are "directly taken" from FtF? No, I don't see that.
I played it recently, and the positions, head positions, leg positions, arm positions, everything is the exact same angles.