What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
NEW LINK COLERIDIA 0.2.4 BELOW

My name is Maelion and I'm really proud to announce that Chronicles of Leridia 0.2.4 version is released !

The story takes place on the Island of Leridia, in a small village called Masa. Sylia, a young and pretty girl wants to become a Guardian. If she passes the Trial, she'll be the new Guardian of the village for one year, then she'll go to the Capital to be a Royal Guard after her mission, like her mother did in the past.
But things are not going as planned...

So what can you expect in this 0.2.4 version ?
Some heavy new content ! I have been working hard since august and improved the game in different ways.

Genre : Ecchi, Rape, GOR, Monster Rape, RPG

This brand new version includes a Prologue and a complete chapter 1 with 3 episodes and a bonus dungeon.
- A main quest with choices and consequences that may change the destiny of the heroine
- More Side Quests
- Two hentai Quests
- A more dynamic battle system
- Still Large work on the atmosphere and sounds : Birds, waterfall, ambient, Hentai sounds
- Description of a lot of things when checking it, exploration will pay (check the barrels for items !), more items and descriptions of things
- A New enigma
- Hentai Stuff : Ecchi, Rape, Monster Rape / Voyeur / Masturbation / BDSM
- A dancing mini-game
- A mining mini-game

Estimated hours : 6-7

New Features :

THE FLATH SYSTEM

FAME/LUST/ARROGANCE/TAME/HORNINESS

These mechanics will raise as you follow the adventures of Sylia. They will trigger events and situations depending on their value.
Arrogance has been added and is a new trait of Sylia. Taunt the enemy but don't be too overconfident as you could attract the attention of stronger foes...

The Pentagram System

Pentagrams are themed colored circles appearing on the ground in the world of Leridia, depending on the F.L.A.T.H points you gained. They triggers new events according to their theme.

Let's say you gained some FAME lately and you wander in the village...You see a new yellow circle on the ground, it is a Fame Pentagram. Just walk on it and press action. It will trigger a FAME event.
There are yellow, blue, pink and green circles out there, will you find them all ?

BONUS CONTENT "The Orcs Lair"

New Features

TRANSITION TO 0.3

The end of 0.2 was epic, right ? Now, here’s the transition to 0.3…Aftermath.

New map Goblin’s Camp aftermath
Overall new Skins for Sylia as both SAINT and DEVIANT choice with different dialogues and consequences

A WHOLE NEW DUNGEON

Sylia can now explore a new dungeon, the Orcs Lair, deepinto the Mt. Mune, infested by some lewd orcs.

1 Sacred Guardian Quest (The Orcs Lair)
1 Side Quest “Medal of Honor” triggered if you have the Goblin Scroll
PENTAGRAMS for 0.2 and Bonus

Pentagrams have been added

1 Fame Pentagram
1 Tame Pentagram
2 Arrogance Pentagrams
2 Horniness/Lust Pentagrams
DYNAMIC PENTAGRAMS for 0.2 and Bonus

Dynamic pentagrams are a new feature of Chronicles of Leridia. These are events happening when Sylia activate them like regular pentagrams. It is a good addition to the world atmosphere ! Dynamic Pentagrams may appears on different kind of situation and may involve Sylia or not…in a normal or more sexy way.

Number of Dynamic Pentagrams in the bonus : 10

IMPROVEMENTS for 0.2 and Bonus

Global maps lighting (torch are more dynamic, sunlight in windows…)
Creature sounds (Goblins have new sounds, Orcs)
Mapping improved in some areas (structures have now some some walls for the southern part), new details in some places (Temple of Light…)
New musics
Some dozen of fixes

H-CONTENT for 0.2 and Bonus (spoiler)

Now for the hentai content, it is done. Need to check some variables and one little scene but the biggest part is done.

H-battles with Saint/Deviant armors with Game Over Rape and Defeat Scenes
Gangbang Orcs Scene
Hot spring masturbation and stalking (and more…)
The Dark Well Trap scene
The Barn trap scene

CHANGELOG 0.2.2 TO 0.2.4

- Modified map in manor 1st floor near bathroom to avoid going through walls
- Fixed the "2 guardian armors" in "Puppets" quest
- Able to sell "Leather Gloves" for 500 gold once you acquire the Rare Leather Gloves at Hideout
- Fixed the remaining image poster after beating Abomination as a "Contract" from Hideout
- Fixed the lights in Angel's room with a radius for the player (need again to be verified)
- Fixed the mastering of Bodydrop technique so you can see Bruce to learn a new move (sweep)
- Bodydrop now costs 60 TP and add debuff DEF and ATK for 3 turns on 1 enemy
- Fixed a bug with Sweep Skill teached by Bruce that automatically ran if you wanted to learn another skill
- Through walls fixes in Deep Mountain Caves
- Added starlight to Prologue Mirror and to the Bed for Day/Evening/Night switch time for the player to know where to trigger the events
- The Tiny Flask should no longer be in your inventory after the Ogre Event on Pure Path
- Fixed a bug in "Crops'n'Snakes" quest with 5 rocks instead of 6 that could make crash the mission
- The blaze does not appear anymore in your inventory when it is used
- Changed description of the small drawer in the manor without the "small silver key" anymore to avoid confusion in the player's mind
- Changed description of the "Mountain Scarf" to DEF +2 instead of DEF +1 (real change is def+2)
- Key items are now greyed for the most part in inventory to avoid confusion with items that can be used
- Few variables that reset dancing progress in dancing mini game had been removed
- Max Cap for Arrogance Points has been created. Goblins won't give anymore arrogance points above 20, Red Goblins above 30 points
- Overall Maps details have been improved, walls added to south entrances
- Horniness and Tame states warning have a Menu and Battle icon when their number is 8 or above
- Horniness and state warning have a little animation over Sylia's head in battle when their number is 8 or above
- Added creature sounds to Goblins
- Added more sounds to Hentai Scenes
- Lust system has been revamped and is up to Lv4
- Lust gained is now +1 instead of +2 when being defeated by 1 Goblin/ 1 Red tribe goblin
- Lust gained is now +2 instead of +3 when being defeated by 2 Goblins/ 2 Red tribe goblins
- Lust is reduced to 1 instead of 2 when doing it with Simon the 4th time and is no more gained for 5th time and so on
- Lust is reduced to 2 instead of 3 with Benny the 3rd time and is no more gained the 4th time and so on
- Hentai Quest "The way of Pleasure" has been rewritten and Sylia faces have been modified
- Added a woodsign for the "Deep Forest"
- Updated "The adventure book" Charm description
- Added reward FAME +10 for "A New Guardian" Main Quest
- Changed reward to 300XP + 500 Gold for "A new Guardian" Main Quest (old version had reward x2 due to a bug, it was 150xp x2 + 400 gold x2)
- Added one slutty rumor hidden variable point for doing a BJ to Maurice during the night Edelweiss EVENT (people talking about Sylia as a slut in village)
- Red Tribes Goblins had their ATK HP and DEF stats raised to give more challenge
- First part of the game Prologue has been proof readed
- Some key events have been rewritten

0.2.3 to 0.2.4

- Fixed the Avalanche bug making the player stuck with the Martial Artist
- Fixed the Save bug in the Tavern with the LumberJack Quest
- Fixed the Ogre Save Bug (need to be verified)
- Fixed the remaining picture in Claude's room

Tweaks :

- Orcs give now more experience (40 xp intead of 16 xp) and are weak in large group to Uppercut (stun)/ Charm (fascination) / Flashballs (Blind) / Thunder Balls (paralyze)
but they are strong against fire (50 % less damage)
- Lonely orc and two orcs are weak against flashballs (more dmg) and thunderballs (paralyze) but cannot be charmed and are strong against fire
(50 % less damage)

Downloable Link
Chronicles of Leridia 0.2.4

I strongly encourage you to visit my blog for more information on the game and the future of the project.

For 0.2.2 to 0.2.3

WARNING START A NEW GAME, DO NOT USE OLD SAVE FROM 0.1 ! The .exe can take up to 20 seconds to load, just wait.

ALWAYS CREATE SEVERAL SLOT SAVES. If you've an error, move your character and change area

For 0.2.3 to 0.2.4

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRANSFER YOUR SAVE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM

Now screens !

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia

pm me the link and i can post it here as the second post.

edit:just posting here so it can be found easier

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i like your straightforwardness, no bullshits given and taken XD.

i'll try this for sure, and i hope you can finish a game that satisfies YOU, don't pay too much attention trying to cater to everyone since it's not viable.

some questions first since im on a not-so-private pc.

-does the game have a sex stat menu? (like n° of h-encounters or anal and that stuff)
-is the girl a virgin? (doubt it with that body though xD)
-will there be lesbian scenes on it?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to add to him^

will there be bestiality? i see a mention of a dog and kinda hoping it goes wrong for her (which would be right for us).

moonblack

Reputation score

- Description of a lot of things when checking it, exploration will pay (check the barrels for items !)
Good to see another person who would bother with that sort of thing. Just for that I would give your game a try, so send me a link, please.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

link from hongfire

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT : That's the right link, coming from Hong Fire, indeed torkenstiem.
I'll reply to everybody anyway.

I'm so surprised by your enthusiasm !
I took a break after posting the project and now i see 27 pm in my mailbox Oo !
I think i'm at the right place to share this little but so loved project i built for the last months.
I'll give the link to everyone now and answer to everyone.

Enjoy the game and please give me your feedback, that's the only way i can improve the game.
This may be not a great game but i'm sure you'll see how much care and details i put into it.

To be honest, i'll do the game that give me fun to create. I'll do my fetishes and if you like it that's good, if it's not your thing, i won't change anything about this.
I have no pressure, no patreons waiting for anything...I do it during my free time. The downside about this is it takes time, much more than being a whole day working on it.
Still, i have a lot more ahead that is done and it'll be available for the ones really motivated this end of summer (EP 2 is done and 3 is on the way).
In fact, i have one dungeon left to create and some major events to do and the first big part will be complete (call it chapter 1). There, i'll see if i continue the project.

To answer the first questions, look at the spoiler :
No bestiality if you mean dogs cats or horses. I may think about it but it's not my favorite fetish, i prefer mutants and monsters (so yes, monster rape is here).
Lesbian is an option, i have an idea about this but not in demo.
She's not virgin but there's no reference to her first time (i may work on this, thanks for the idea !)
Sex stats are not included now, just Lust / Horniness / Tame and Fame
This could be done with a plugin i'm sure but i'm not a pro at rpg maker so if you have any idea to make it without too much difficulty...) I can think about it as variables.

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Awesome ill prob check this out in the future. I would suggest some beast if you are open to it because many people like that sort of thing. Even just a wolf or dog enemy/scene would be cool. Appeal to more audiences is always good right?

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played it a little (I believe that I exhausted most of current version adventures). I like this very much. It is very promising game. Shows quality and lot of effort put. I'm only afraid if author will maintain required amount of dedication to put it forward - this game looks very ambitious and for sure will need lot of effort. I keep my thumbs ;)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Goes not

seems to be buggy to go out at night man can go to the campfire which is made but.
The wars and man can no longer into the house.

mrdots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks very nice! Good luck with your project! ;)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

will there be any bad end pregnancy?

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

love the new game, The heroine is hot and she knows it while kicking ass while her butt gets spanked in combat. XD

I'll follow this game but I do have a question, where is that guy that I'm suppose to meet at night? At night I try to go back in my house but my heroine say "meet the guy near barn at campfire". I think I nkow where the bare is and I found what looks like a campfire but nobody is near it and found a lettlr but that's it. XD

Last edited:

moonblack

Reputation score

I got stuck there too. There's an unlit fire near the place you find the letter. I examined that fire from at least two different directions and an event triggered.

I finished the demo following the story (there's still a lot of side quests to do) and I liked what I saw. Beating that Goblin boss took some grinding and several heal items, but it was worth it.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got stuck there too. There's an unlit fire near the place you find the letter. I examined that fire from at least two different directions and an event triggered.

I finished the demo following the story (there's still a lot of side quests to do) and I liked what I saw. Beating that Goblin boss took some grinding and several heal items, but it was worth it.
oh? theirs a goblin boss somewhere? the only boss I found was in the mansion that was a zombie.

and that unbeatable boss under the bar in the basement but unable to advance through the quest because you can't re-enter your house at night because of that campfire bug quest.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I found the Abomination, but are the Giant slime and this Goblin Boss something to be found as well? Thus far the game has been telling me when something isn't included and not to bother with it, so I figured the slime would be included as well since there's no special mention of it NOT being included.

Also, has anyone figured out how high your fame needs to be before the purple haired girl that appears in the bar in the evening will talk to you?

Last edited:

Hoboy

Reputation score

When I saw that this looked like a RPGMV game I was hoping for a Mac friendly version being available - maybe in the future? One of the many perks of MV...as opposed to the bloated size and lags that some get...

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found the Abomination, but are the Giant slime and this Goblin Boss something to be found as well? Thus far the game has been telling me when something isn't included and not to bother with it, so I figured the slime would be included as well since there's no special mention of it NOT being included.

Also, has anyone figured out how high your fame needs to be before the purple haired girl that appears in the bar in the evening will talk to you?
get it to level 50 in fame then she will teach you "charm" which is pretty useful against hard enemies.

Also don't try to save in the deep forest because for some reason it doesn't save.

Last edited: