What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
UPDATE:

Game released

---

Looks like a platformer with sprite sex. So far there is only a trial and it's not on dlsite yet, though the creator plans on having it there.

Contains futanari in the form of most if not all humanoid enemies as far as I've gotten through the trial. There are other non-humanoid enemies, too.

Issues:
-At the start of the game, and after you get sent to the main menu should you lose, the game doesn't seem to recognize any input until you press backspace. Appears to be a toggleable function for gamepad though its default state isn't keyboard input.
-In the options menu (the floating crystal next to the giant crystal formation that saves and heals), the third option leaves you stuck with no other option than to quit the game. Not even pressing backspace allows you to do anything, as no key seems to do anything. Whether it's a bug or I'm missing something and it's working as intended, I don't know.

Controls:
A - Select
Arrow keys - movement
X - Melee attack
C - Ready gun
C + arrow keys - Aim gun
C + X - Shoot; reloads if empty
C + V - Manually reloads
V - Roll
S - Jump, double jump; Cancel/Back in menus
Down + C - Zoom out (not enough to do much most of the time)

Personally it get really tedious after a while, with the save points being set apart a little too much along with losing sending you to said save points instead of the screen you were at, added with the low level of zoom sending you into danger unless you memorize the entire map which is not only pretty big but also has multiple screens. Haven't gotten past the forest section where you fight the harpy, though I'm unsure if that's where the trial ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mihorinako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy

It looks so pretty o-o
Are the animations well done? And how does the sprite sex work? GoR or when you fall? And most importantly, despite the things you listed as issues, is it a decent platformer or just another slow motion attempt with bad command input while playing?

Save points set too far away? - Aw yes, Dark Souls 1 feeling :D

Not quite sure if a reply should look like this here... It's my first post. T_T

Wewt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All things considered, it's a pretty solid game. It already has a decent amount of content. As for the rape, some of the enemies will grab you in which case you have to mash x to escape because the grabs do a shit ton of damage. Others will grab you if you get knocked down from too much damage, or just if you run outta hp.

The maps are pretty large with multiple doorways leading to different areas. Honestly, I wish there was a map that you could use somewhere because I got lost a few times. I got as far as the giant jelly-spawning boss. The save point after that has the next area blocked off by a bunch of rocks and I'm not sure if that's the end of the demo or if I'm just missing something to pass on.

The enemies I found so far are:
-tiny little plant (doesnt do much)
-harpy at the start (rape)
-weird insect dog thing (rape)
-yeti (eats you)
-tentacle on ground (rape)
-slime hole on ground (eats you, dissolves clothes)
-archer girl (rape)
-tree girl (rape)
-mummy girl (rape)
-bouncing slime (rape)
-dashing-fish girl (kiss)
-slime spawning girl boss (rape)

All in all, a very solid demo.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game not plable.
keyboard slideshow

also space button brings as non-playing is defective

OP
Superadrian

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The harpy at the start is a moth, as far as I know. There is an actual harpy at the end of the forest segment, which you can enter by going to the left of the top-most level just before the last savepoint before the rocks you meantioned. Specifically, at the part where the rocks perpetually fall. There is also a girl with a staff in said area, along with some weird plant with tendrils, for lack of a better description.

game not plable.
keyboard slideshow

also space button brings as non-playing is defective
Come again?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pretty decent game but its very very hard.

Your gun is nearly useless and you're better off just slashing everything. Also some enemies kill you way too fast. Spike pits occur without warning too.

Make sure to press A when near a pink floating orb to mess with the options and get the screen to 2X size.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can't play it, I load it up and can't get past the NEW and CONTINUE page, none of the keyboard buttons work

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's maybe the kind of game I hate the most.

Good content, but I'm so bad at platformer that I can't enjoy it.

I lost about 10 times to the first plant girl (the one who is with an archer elf).

I'm so bad :mad:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That dryad has a programming weakness, if you walk right up to her and crouch down just in front of her human body, you will be able to hit her with attacks but she cannot hit you and won't adjust her position.

Also death spike pit hidden in water fall right before a save crystal? Not cool dev, not cool.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can't play it, I load it up and can't get past the NEW and CONTINUE page, none of the keyboard buttons work
Press backspace it was written what to do in the first post...

That's maybe the kind of game I hate the most.

Good content, but I'm so bad at platformer that I can't enjoy it.

I lost about 10 times to the first plant girl (the one who is with an archer elf).

I'm so bad :mad:
I want to see you Let's Play some Mario Maker levels now lol.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same Issue, none of the buttons work in the Main Menu. Tried AppLocale and Admin both and together. Happens so far with the V2.0, downloading the V1.0 to check If its only one not working properly.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Same Issue, none of the buttons work in the Main Menu. Tried AppLocale and Admin both and together. Happens so far with the V2.0, downloading the V1.0 to check If its only one not working properly.
Version one says on it that it has no keyboard support; gamepad only.

I had the game unresponsive at first until I figured out that "A" is the action button, which isn't mentioned in the first post. Hitting Backspace should make a noise, as it toggles between keyboard and gamepad.

OP
Superadrian

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had the game unresponsive at first until I figured out that "A" is the action button, which isn't mentioned in the first post. Hitting Backspace should make a noise, as it toggles between keyboard and gamepad.
Dumb of me. Edited the post and highlighted the need to press backspace.

Can anyone give a rough translation of what the third menu in options is supposed to be?

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Should've read the thread more carefully. :(
Just a bunch of minutes later I figured it out myself. Knew this Issue from several other Games and my activated Gamepad gave it away.

Tried the game out now, it's way too hard. Never managed to get past the 3rd Screen. Hope they add easier difficultys later.
The Art looks really appealing at least, other than the difficulty issue, I'm looking forward to more.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good game I like it :D

Yeah, it's very damn hard. Not sure the demo end at harpy and the chest or not.

Game have items, ingredient. May be it will have potion or item craft :confused:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The Z key lets the heroine run, which also gives her just a bit more height on her jump.

There is an actual harpy at the end of the forest segment, which you can enter by going to the left of the top-most level just before the last savepoint before the rocks you meantioned. Specifically, at the part where the rocks perpetually fall. There is also a girl with a staff in said area, along with some weird plant with tendrils, for lack of a better description.
...is the "weird plant with tendrils" those small things which wander along the ground, causing contact damage, and if they encounter the heroine lying down, tie her down to the ground for an insta-death? Just want to know if I've seen everything, because I've seen everything else you've described.

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heading left after the slime summoning tentacle boss, taking the highest route possible, leads to a tree-top area with a few spear wielding purple haired girls, lots of archers, and an actual harpy towards the end. Dead end, with a path leading back to the bottom of the waterfall area. That seems to be about it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Would a kind soul upload the demo to a site that isn't utter crap? MEGA for instance?

OP
Superadrian

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...is the "weird plant with tendrils" those small things which wander along the ground, causing contact damage, and if they encounter the heroine lying down, tie her down to the ground for an insta-death? Just want to know if I've seen everything, because I've seen everything else you've described.
Yes, those.

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love this game's art style and the game over scenes...but its key bindings leave a LOT to be desired :/ I don't think there's any way to change the keys yet, is there? Having S to jump and Z to sprint is just wrong on so many levels.