What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since 80% of dlsite are failing on side scrolling hgames let's take a look on an official game Mistletear seems to be a nice game (same style as virgin invader but with female protagonist)
some pics it is a ROL (Rape On Lose) game but there is also some ecchi attacks like chest grab slime grab and others...
in game

skills upgrade

move list

This is a side-scrolling beat-em-up inspired by older Sega Genesis games like the Bare Knuckles franchise. Players control Mistletear as she fights her way through a stage using a large variety of basic, command and special moves. Her objective is to make it to the end where she must defeat a boss to progress.

Enemies will attempt to grab Mistletear and molest/fondle her, which slowly drains her HP for as long as the animation continues. Players have to mash buttons as shown on screen to escape, or they can elect to use the special move which will damage all enemies nearby at the cost of the blue gauge.

If Mistletear takes enough damage in a stage, her clothing will rip leaving her breasts exposed. This slightly increases the damage taken from enemy attacks compared to an intact outfit.

If Mistletear loses all of her HP, she loses a life and a short scene will play as the victorious enemy rapes Mistletear. There are different scene variations depending on how many times she's raped by the same enemy and whether or not she loses her last life. Players have a set number of continues before a permanent game over. There are short VN scenes describing Mistletear's fate if she loses all of her lives in each stage.

The game has an adjustment feature where players can spend points (earned through playing the game and completing stages) to unlock new options to lower or increase the game's playing difficulty.

you can download trial from getchu

as well other websites

The game will be out on 26th february.
Dlsite link

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

Well well, this looks pretty nice!
It's quite pleasant to have a good action game once in a while. That's a really good find +1

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

looks good...
hopes the game don't end up clunky

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st stage in the demo out of seven planned for the game.

H-scene when the heroine loses all HP. The in-game scene depends on which enemy finished her off so the demo has 5 featuring the male clone, female clone, clone with claws (no playback), brainwashed citizen (no playback) and the pig cyborg (no playback). Who the heroine loses her virginity to matters for scene selection, as does the enemy who reduces the number of remaining lives she has to zero.

Lose all of the heroine's lives and watch a semi-lengthy gang rape scene. Depending on how many times the heroine was raped passing stage 1, the final scene after the first boss is beaten changes.

As for the gameplay, it's clearly inspired by the classic side-scrolling beat-em-ups from the Sega Genesis/Super Nintendo era. Bare Knuckles 3 and Final Fight 3 came to mind with the special move-set and even the vaulting of grappled enemies.

Each time the heroine is fondled/raped in the game, she gets points which can be spent on adjusting the game's difficulty accessible from the main menu. There are also "missions" which look like mini-goals that track a player's progress through the game.

Story isn't much, but no one here is playing this for the plot. As for the CGs, the sprite animation is pixellated (it's Kirikiri engine after all) but the game-over scene is properly drawn and looks good.

Last edited:

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This looks neat. Reminds me of Double Dragon, Streets of Rage.... With rape.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the risk of sounding like a fool, can anyone tell me what the difference is between the 81 MB demo and the 493 MB trial?

Belay that, actually. I just finished downloading the demo and it's simply a video of the game. Trying to downloading the trial will be fun for me since my connection tends to drop these Japanese downloads halfway through, while for obvious reasons they also tend to download extremely slowly.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the risk of sounding like a fool, can anyone tell me what the difference is between the 81 MB demo and the 493 MB trial?
One's the demo movie and the other one's the playable demo?

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow! this one look promising.
Should give it a try when I have freetime :D

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This looks neat. Reminds me of Double Dragon, Streets of Rage.... With rape.
My thoughts exactly. This one looks really good. Nice find, Suning!

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ooh, if it really is similar to the beat-em-ups of old, it's going to be significantly better than most of the ACT "games" we've seen recently.

Not a fan of only GOR with none in-game because it's annoying to deal with having to reload to see everything, but if it's fine on the other parts and it has a gallery then that'll still be great. Nice find.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ooh, if it really is similar to the beat-em-ups of old, it's going to be significantly better than most of the ACT "games" we've seen recently.

Not a fan of only GOR with none in-game because it's annoying to deal with having to reload to see everything, but if it's fine on the other parts and it has a gallery then that'll still be great. Nice find.
The game controls pretty well, and IMO it's much better than any ACT H-game that's come out recently. You can choose from 4 difficulties (Easy, Normal, Hard, and Very Hard) that affect how much HP enemies have and how much damage they do. There are various other options as well, but I don't know Japanese so I have no clue what they do beyond the obvious like volume and button configuration.

There is controller support, though depending on what controller you use the default setup is weird. I used an Xbox 360 and was too lazy to configure the buttons in-game so I had stuff like Y being Pause, X being Jump, A for special attacks, and B for normal attacks.

There are CG and scene galleries, and you have to unlock the scenes to view them; you can't just beat a stage and automatically get the CGs from them. You can fastforward through the scenes if you don't want to/can't read them; all females are voiced in the game's scenes (this includes generic female enemies as well.)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks good...and that sprite, definitely gonna try the demo :D

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Eeeeeh its your standard Beat em Up with blurry 3D-Models pretending to be sprites. Disappointing.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Still better than most so I'll take it haha.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally!!! a game that doesn't suck donkey balls. why can't there just be more of this? now is it really that hard to make a game that has basic game play and H based on that game play??

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally!!! a game that doesn't suck donkey balls. why can't there just be more of this? now is it really that hard to make a game that has basic game play and H based on that game play??
Cause developing a good game takes time, money, and a lot of testing/debugging.

Edit: upon watching the demo videos, it looks very similar playing style to an old game "Little Fighters 2". The walking animation looks a bit too stiff. I hope there's running animation.

Last edited:

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some serious spritework going on there, fits the 3000yen pricetag.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Love the sprite, love the heroine, love the voices.

Why can't this come out sooner? :(

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love the sprite, love the heroine, love the voices.

Why can't this come out sooner? :(
Obligatory blizzard reference:

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cause developing a good game takes time, money, and a lot of testing/debugging.

Edit: upon watching the demo videos, it looks very similar playing style to an old game "Little Fighters 2". The walking animation looks a bit too stiff. I hope there's running animation.
There is a running animation, and you can do a dash attack as well. You have to either double-tap in the direction you want to run or, if you have a controller, you can map 2 buttons to run either left or right instantly.