project is closed

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Clicker

Work on your art. Not trying to be harsh, but it needs (massive) improvement before anyone would consider kicking a dime your way let alone fapping to it.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where the hips at??

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is legitimately poor art and you should be ashamed of expecting people to pay for the development of projects of this quality on your Patreon, especially when your previous work is a 3D custom girl RPG Maker game that has absolutely nothing of your original artwork or programming.

Get your head out of your ass and either improve or stop, but don't expect anyone to pay you for baby's first MS Paint, you charlatan.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is legitimately poor art and you should be ashamed of expecting people to pay for the development of projects of this quality on your Patreon, especially when your previous work is a 3D custom girl RPG Maker game that has absolutely nothing of your original artwork or programming.

Get your head out of your ass and either improve or stop, but don't expect anyone to pay you for baby's first MS Paint, you charlatan.
^THIS

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My brain cannot produce enough actual 'wtf' to this being on a paid patreon page. Seriously scrap it, go back to the drawing board and then come back with a more appealing product. This looks like something someone in 4th or 6th grade would've drawn.

Also may I ask? what in the actual fuck is up with her hands!?

Last edited:

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My brain cannot produce enough actual 'wtf' to this being on a paid patreon page. Seriously scrap it, go back to the drawing board and then come back with a more appealing product. This looks like something someone in 4th or 6th grade would've drawn.

Also may I ask? what in the actual fuck is up with her hands!?
Well as you can plainly see, they're about 1/10 the size of her tits. This wouldn't be off in an rpgmaker game, if not for the fact that her tits are *smaller* than her head, rather than the inverse.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People might not have been so harsh if you had a decent game idea, but a clicker game? wholly unimaginable...

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please practice your art more harder :(

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, just keep at it, hone your craft. Don't let the negative reception deter you. We all want more H games.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, everyone's gotta start somewhere. If I were in your position, I'd keep this sort of thing to myself until I had something of quality. Asking for Patreon support comes off as obnoxious when it seems like you haven't been drawing, animating or coding for very long. The standards for decent H-games are low, but not that low

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, this one feels like early azurezero things, mixed with something like Mephisto style.
Clearly deserves compensation payment for anyone who saw it, my eyes still bleeding.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, this one feels like early azurezero things, mixed with something like Mephisto style.
Clearly deserves compensation payment for anyone who saw it, my eyes still bleeding.
I dunno man, i think even my stuff in princess escape wasn't this bad...

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

It still was traumatizing experience :D
But i can agree this one is worse.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At least azurezero's art even in the Princess Escape days had potential. Honestly even then I didn't even think it was that bad, though his art is better now of course. At least if you ask me.

Now this on the other hand, this is go back to the drawing board and get a lot more practice and some pointers. This needs a great deal of more work.
I know this has pretty much been said enough already but thats just how it is.

My only advice is do what I said above, and come back and try again at another time. As of now, its just no good man... In the state its in, I wouldn't even be interested even if it was free.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Man. Um.

After the course this thread has taken I would really love to say something nice.

I mean.

Um. :|