What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there will be a new Demo coming in early September. If this is true..... :D:D:D:D
might not be any new content it seems Zinger just wants to see how people react to some system changes, like the ability to remove the MC's face from the corner of the screen.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

The New Boss Looks pretty damm Badass, Dat Heavy Armor With Dat Heavy Great Shield And best of all, that Cold Blooded Expression on her.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The New Boss Looks pretty damm Badass, Dat Heavy Armor With Dat Heavy Great Shield And best of all, that Cold Blooded Expression on her.
i found hilarous how the hearth ruins it :p

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Normally i'm skeptical of H games ..However, from what this one has shown, aside from the fact I've enjoyed a lot of excessm's previous stuff.

...I'm going to def buy as soon as it releases.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not to be a killjoy, but aren't we supposed to NOT post images since this is a shota game? Or am I getting the rules mixed up a bit?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not to be a killjoy, but aren't we supposed to NOT post images since this is a shota game? Or am I getting the rules mixed up a bit?
As long as the images don't show an underage character nude or engaging in a sexual act, it's okay.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So that's her lovey-dovey face?!

That shota's in trouble...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[DOMINATRIX INTENSEFIES] :p

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New trial update. I dunno what's new with it, though.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

old picture folder had 91 items, now has 157
old enemy folder had 76, now has 81
that's all i cared to compare, don't feel like sifting thru the data when i can just check it out
looks like there might be a temptation thing added

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just another month to go

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I'm gonna fuck brains out of that kid, no lube."

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With how the shota's face in that picture is kinda looking downwards, it gives me an impression that he's totally focused on the woman's pussy. :p

R

Ryka

New trial adds missions. Kinda underwhelming compared to the boss fight x3 mission. There seems to be more fluid animations too. Like the boss if on the left boob grinding you a bit more. Also, it conveys the world travelling system a little. And it has different sounding title screen music and a new game prologue story thing.

But don't expect it to be almost a full game just because it's updated. Little has changed. It just got polished up a little.

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the game over scene if you lose to the boss fight in story mode is new? What are you guys using for text hooking in this game?

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just checked out the new trial and noticed the guy's hair is now brown. Did they think he looked too similar to Luka or something? lol

Also, does anybody know what the ''FreeBattle'' thing is? I clicked on it but nothing happens.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just checked out the new trial and noticed the guy's hair is now brown. Did they think he looked too similar to Luka or something? lol

Also, does anybody know what the ''FreeBattle'' thing is? I clicked on it but nothing happens.
it might be only a thing in the full version

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also notice a CG menu but can't access any of them... Do you think he'll have game over CGs if you lose? Maybe your character captured by the enemies like his usual artwork?

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a request for you guys...in using ITH to try to hook the text when characters are talking, but the two default options it give each only have part of the text so it doesn't work fully. Could any of you please please please share the ITH H/ hook code for this game, at least for when characters are talking?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's a new post on the blog!

Looks like...I dunno.

Though now there's angels/succubusses, thats for sure :)