What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

Hey-o, if you go to edit and select "Go Advanced", you can delete your post from the top selection. I'd say don't worry about it too much though. ;)

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got this one

But i'm worried. It looks like a Cartoonish version of Parasite in City. I wonder how the hell it is possible.

goot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that really does look like they just painted over the sprites.

jjjjiiiinnnn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why aren't these games posted by anyone yet? not even in a discussion (sorry account just got activated, can't post links yet)

RJ183414 家で妹と二人きりのお留守番

and

RJ183670 おさけリース

I really like dot art / pixel art. But these two games don't have a thread or aren't mentioned here. Any idea why?
I wanted to post them myself, but like I said, I just got activated so have no rights to post even links yet

Reputation score

Why aren't these games posted by anyone yet? not even in a discussion (sorry account just got activated, can't post links yet)

RJ183414 家で妹と二人きりのお留守番

and

RJ183670 おさけリース

I really like dot art / pixel art. But these two games don't have a thread or aren't mentioned here. Any idea why?
I wanted to post them myself, but like I said, I just got activated so have no rights to post even links yet
I don't know about the second one, but the first one has loli in it so I don't think it will be mentioned here too often.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That second one. <3 I wanna play. Oh, new release. Hm...gotta wait a while. Thanks for share!

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

tank1221

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ183414 家で妹と二人きりのお留守番

and

RJ183670 おさけリース

First one has DRM and loli so your chances to ever see it get uploaded are pretty much 0%.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think it's in this list yet. maybe it is but this is another sprites games.

Made from the author of BARRAGE and Ethereal Legion

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28907&highlight=RJ176271

thread already made.

FULL GAME IS THERE ALREADY!
Some ppl don't read and asks for the game. It's there. (page 8)
Many info about it and all. We thank the experts.

Last edited:
OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Update.

Let me know if there are any broken links

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Huh... somehow I don't remember from what the 3rd pic in kiko's sig is...
Kuro, PiC, ???, Kuro

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if mentioned, stumbled on this on DLsite and didn't really see thread for it anywhere on ULMF, yet.

Hospital of the Dead

Warning, from the author's former works this game may likely contain gore/guro involving main character.

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

Not sure if mentioned, stumbled on this on DLsite and didn't really see thread for it anywhere on ULMF, yet.

Hospital of the Dead

Warning, from the author's former works this game may likely contain gore/guro involving main character.
There isn't a thread for this yet and I'm stuck, since there's a 4 digit lock in the game and the diary that tells you the numbers is completely in Japanese.

EDIT - If someone could translate this and tell me the 4 digit code, that'd be amazing.

Last edited:

Yan23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There isn't a thread for this yet and I'm stuck, since there's a 4 digit lock in the game and the diary that tells you the numbers is completely in Japanese.

EDIT - If someone could translate this and tell me the 4 digit code, that'd be amazing.

Try Christmas Eve number
2512 or 1225

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score