What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

You can do that by crawling at the bottow left of the level.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can do that by crawling at the bottow left of the level.

sweet, thanks! I was wondering about that.

Hey I do have a couple more questions, if anyone could help me out; What is the green bar below the orgasm bar for? Also, is there a way to raise pregnancy or oral level? I have found ways to raise all the other stats, but these two elude me.

thanks!

EDIT: oh, one more question; do the testers NOT increase any stats, including experience? Whenever i get raped by them, my rape counter does not go up.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The green bar is supposedly for some sort of magic attack; it hasn't been implemented in the game yet. And no, there are no ways (currently) to raise pregnancy or oral levels. As far as the testers go... I think that was some sort of hologram or virtual reality, which is why she freaks out when they start to rape her (wtf mate isn't this supposed to be not real? why are they raepin meh??) So that might be why the testers don't raise stats... they don't really exist.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I managed to find a fairly easy way of killing 50 dogs. I went to the right side of the screen and fired off the side and downwards. I was able to kill like a dozen of them in a few seconds, and only got knocked around from behind maybe twice.

cyclopx

Reputation score

I managed to find a fairly easy way of killing 50 dogs. I went to the right side of the screen and fired off the side and downwards. I was able to kill like a dozen of them in a few seconds, and only got knocked around from behind maybe twice.
Yeah. Go to the right conner, aim low and kill the off screen dogs. Watch your back, quickly turn around and shoot running dogs behind you.

Reputation score

Bit confused Dong, you can hit the dogs with any of the guns, you just have to be aiming low or be in a crouched position...
Yeah that seems the logical and easy thing to do, but for some reason I can't shoot from any other position other than standing. When I aim down, or crouch and aim, the shoot button does nothing. I don't know why it doesn't work, but I can't seem to get it to work on older versions either (except the original, I don't know why that one works best..) I even tried it on different computers and I couldn't get it to work, so I assumed it must be some kind of glitch. Anyone good with computers know how to fix this kind of thing? :(:(:(

cpl_shep

Reputation score

I can't seem to do anything once I load up the game and get to the menu. I can hear music and a couple of the F keys work but that's about it. Does anyone else have this problem?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dong said:
Yeah that seems the logical and easy thing to do, but for some reason I can't shoot from any other position other than standing. When I aim down, or crouch and aim, the shoot button does nothing.
I've had problems similar to that in the past, Dong, and I'm pretty sure it's your keyboard. It's a little thing about your keyboard's functionality, that if you're pressing a certain button, others won't respond when pushed at the same time.

A fix might be to actually change your control settings, that's all I can think of right off my head.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I run nanocrisis, a process called bGM.exe appears, it isnt malicious, just curious what it is.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

When I run nanocrisis, a process called bGM.exe appears, it isnt malicious, just curious what it is.
One would suspect it's responsible for playing the background music for the game.

Reputation score

I've had problems similar to that in the past, Dong, and I'm pretty sure it's your keyboard. It's a little thing about your keyboard's functionality, that if you're pressing a certain button, others won't respond when pushed at the same time.

A fix might be to actually change your control settings, that's all I can think of right off my head.
Changing control settings worked! Yay thanks Raptor Jesus, you're my savior!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

is there still a surrender button for the dogs? i wanna see the GO scene

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is no dog game over for this version Bob. And I believe it's E.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah i figured that out by actively trying to die :p

Vrector

Reputation score

Its been mentioned already but another easy way to beat stage 3 is to have more power. Power Suit C enables you to resist any attempts easily provided your shield is not drained out.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

the green bar below the orgasm bar is your "block bar" if you block too much damage in a certain period it will go down and then you won't be able to block any more hits - go test it with the testers :)

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Please can I get some HELP I downloaded the game yet I get Unexpected error occurred when running the game

and I got the japanease unicode thing already but no use

also sorry to put that in bold lettering I seen someone else make a post about this and that person got rude fully ignored

gawd I hate it when threads post the game and tell about the controls but never explain how it or say how to open it like for people who don't know they could always show a step by step techinque by showing screenshots on how to get the game to open without bumping into errors.

But that is just what I think. But please like before can I get some help with this unexpected error thing.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

as far as I know the game doesn't need any special settings in your system to run properly; which means you don't need the japanese unicode (maybe this very thing is causing the problem for you but im not sure)
also try re-downloading the game and make sure you have the latest version
another thing may be your operational system or your system specs. which you are yet to post hereto get a good solution you need to give a good description of the problem ;)

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

as far as I know the game doesn't need any special settings in your system to run properly; which means you don't need the japanese unicode (maybe this very thing is causing the problem for you but im not sure)
also try re-downloading the game and make sure you have the latest version
another thing may be your operational system or your system specs. which you are yet to post hereto get a good solution you need to give a good description of the problem ;)
I have the latest version downloaded and it is still not working for me do I have to download Game-makers or something? I will try and remove the japanese unicode to see if it will help at all.