What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Megrim ] Battle of Dragoness (RE120884) (RJ120884)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Battle of Dragoness

I'm kinda lost in the game, I already finished the 3 quest from the npc on the counter left side of the center of the city (where there's a girl with a dog in front of a statue).
I've managed to open the left exit and killed some mobs there and looted everything... had the scene with the painter and talked to everyone at least 2 times (this city is freaking huge, I'll go coocoo if I go talk to everyone again lol)
Anyone knows what to do?

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any sleep rape(other kind of rape), waitress job, etc with sex scenes? Is there only one city, no village or something like that?
I an not sure, I do not think there is anything waitress related, I did not see anything in the CG set. There is a scene with a string bikini (as was in the previous game) but I am not sure how to get it.

I do not think there is any rape by your character, just of your character

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Surprisingly good game, despite the fact I don't really care much for the character design.

Mistix, have you tried competing in the tournament yet? I'd imagine that makes the main plot go forward.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Two hours of completely nothing, but try to beat arena and get some money or find sex scenes. I have no idea what to do, I'm too lazy to try agth(you know, translate thing), so it's a dead end. Usually I'm lucky enough to beat games in like 20 mins by clicking shit out of everything, but this game defeated me.
Art is pretty nice for me, I really like Megrim works btw.
I wish, that every guy with a good art style could make a game... Eroquis, for example, or Kaminitro, Sparrow, etc.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Eroquis has made multiple, the one that's just an Alien/The Thing parody is really really good. I just want him to make another one already.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, no, sorry. Just ordinary eroge.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I really like this game... but this is pretty rage inducing combatwise. I can get stunlocked down from full health and some of my big abilities have a good tendency of missing when they're needed most. While most of the abilities are nicely clarified by their symbol I still can't figure out with the fire aura does, or the 60 TP attack ability. Since I don't use translators I can't figure if any of the equipment have off-functions that may have helped out.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Since I don't use translators I can't figure if any of the equipment have off-functions that may have helped out.
use one like Tranlation Aggregator or Chiitrans. They are trivial to setup and just need an internet connection to provide the translations.

For things like items, spells, skills they provide very useful information.

Note: fire aura mainly adds fire to your attacks and there are opponents weak against fire

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

The Fire Aura makes you take alot less damage from fire based attacks. the one that goes around the sword adds fire to your attacks. :D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

50've already spoiled the unit but also funzt not like the demo that you can work on hir brothel.

I an not sure, I do not think there is anything waitress related, I did not see anything in the CG set. There is a scene with a string bikini (as was in the previous game) but I am not sure how to get it.

I do not think there is any rape by your character, just of your character
so I'm feeling here too XD
2 npcs can talk but nothing happens.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Two hours of completely nothing, but try to beat arena and get some money or find sex scenes. I have no idea what to do, I'm too lazy to try agth(you know, translate thing), so it's a dead end. Usually I'm lucky enough to beat games in like 20 mins by clicking shit out of everything, but this game defeated me.
Art is pretty nice for me, I really like Megrim works btw.
I wish, that every guy with a good art style could make a game... Eroquis, for example, or Kaminitro, Sparrow, etc.
You need to get a recomendation from the old man by the fountain.
He require you to get...5+ Reputation(Do 5 quest) Then go get his NEET grandson out of the house(House below the weapon store, 2nd floor)
Talk to the kid, show him your breast(Go outside, because there are woman outside) talk to the old man, he'll give you a recomendation
Go the bar, and talk to the owner(Left side area blocked by guard in the kitchen)
Then you can do strip show and prostitution on the 2nd floor now(You can do 1 each, but there's a count down(Go to Arena or Do Quest)

Getting arrested - To the left of the founten, above the weapon/armor NPC, there is a boy, talk to him, and he'll give you a quest to kick the rich girl dog, doing it a few time, and you'll get arrested(Get arrested 3 time to get a achievement) when arrested, you'll be stripped and placed in a cell, talk to the guard and offer a favor to be let out.

Losing in the dungeon will result rape by enemy, but get respwned by the "caretaker" so it's just a mean to get raped and possible get pregenant.

Also there are alot of fetch quest
Guard NPC at the top, one of them will buy "dogtag" that NPC drop
Smith NPC will buy Fur and Metal ore from monster.

Right side NPC, the three NPC are Identify NPC, you can "buy" or find unidentified sword, shield and accessory from the Top right thief guild or dungeon.

Still playing through.

Giving flower at the graveyard(Get from Item shop) will net rare gear too.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right side NPC, the three NPC are Identify NPC, you can "buy" or find unidentified sword, shield and accessory from the Top right thief guild or dungeon.

Still playing through.

Top right thief guild dungeon? How do you access that?

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You need to get a recomendation from the old man by the fountain.
He require you to get...5+ Reputation(Do 5 quest) Then go get his NEET grandson out of the house(House below the weapon store, 2nd floor)
Talk to the kid, show him your breast(Go outside, because there are woman outside) talk to the old man, he'll give you a recomendation
Go the bar, and talk to the owner(Left side area blocked by guard in the kitchen)
Then you can do strip show and prostitution on the 2nd floor now(You can do 1 each, but there's a count down(Go to Arena or Do Quest)

Getting arrested - To the left of the founten, above the weapon/armor NPC, there is a boy, talk to him, and he'll give you a quest to kick the rich girl dog, doing it a few time, and you'll get arrested(Get arrested 3 time to get a achievement) when arrested, you'll be stripped and placed in a cell, talk to the guard and offer a favor to be let out.

Losing in the dungeon will result rape by enemy, but get respwned by the "caretaker" so it's just a mean to get raped and possible get pregenant.

Also there are alot of fetch quest
Guard NPC at the top, one of them will buy "dogtag" that NPC drop
Smith NPC will buy Fur and Metal ore from monster.

Still playing through.

Thank you for taking your time to help me.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone gotten even further? im still pretty much stuck at the dungeon, i managed to defeat the tentacle monster once...

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to beat the game you just need 40ish fame

easiest way is to turn in imperial tags to the guy at the top . you get 1 fame per tag.

fastest quest is the farmer quest, talk to farmer, get the 5 traps, go around placing them then talk to the farmer again. search the holes at night, kill the demon, talk to the guy who lets you out, done.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to beat the game you just need 40ish fame

easiest way is to turn in imperial tags to the guy at the top . you get 1 fame per tag.

fastest quest is the farmer quest, talk to farmer, get the 5 traps, go around placing them then talk to the farmer again. search the holes at night, kill the demon, talk to the guy who lets you out, done.
The farmer guy?

d5hf365ydw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Talk to the kid, show him your breast(Go outside, because there are woman outside)
Please help! My fame is 50, pervetness is 60, but she don't want to show him her breast, and after the third attempt of dialogue, the boy call the guards. :(

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well im almost ready to give up...if anyone has a full save, that would be awesome :3

Puttana

Reputation score

Where is the farmer?:confused:
Edit: found

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.