What's new

Hermitage-3D

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello all,
This is Jake, I figured I would finally contribute to this forum after a while of leaching, I plan to upload more videos than just one, but I haven't ever done this before so I figured this could be a test run. So please let me know if it works out and if you have any problems I will try to do what I can to help.
For most of the description, I don't believe in giving descriptions I think it ruins the surprise, I will give pictures when I can. I believe that I should let people see what it will look like, quality and such, so you know what your getting, and I will try to always include the title, language and subtitles.

Hermitage-3D
Language - Japanese (I assume)
Subtitles - None

Debauchery
Language - Japanese
Subtitles - None
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

FUTURE PLANS!
Black Bible
Including Origins, New Testament
NOTE: I do realize that there is already a thread about these, If It is simpler I could upload them either here or on that thread, Let me know what I should do. P.S. It will take a while.
NEWER NOTE: The upload is going quicker than I originally though it would I should be able to get some of what I have of the black bible uploaded tonight or tomorrow, take into account that it is 1:20 in the morning and I'm doing this and homework, so I think I'll have some of it up by tomorrow or this coming evening since tomorrow has already come.
Please could at least one person let me know that the links work, and all the bests. Attached Images are in the same order as listed above.

Attachments

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Hermitage-3D

Just a heads up to anyone considering DLing the first one, it's a 3D animation thing with lots of loops with Japanese voice acting over the top. The only real alternative fetish it contains is lactation.

FantasiaVixen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hermitage-3D

Just a heads up to anyone considering DLing the first one, it's a 3D animation thing with lots of loops with Japanese voice acting over the top. The only real alternative fetish it contains is lactation.
Oh...well thanks anyway.