What's new

Zone

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zone

As someone with a full acces on the French Open Beta, I guess I could fill you in on what's what in Wakfu the MMO.

First and foremost:

Politics and Ecosystem.

That's right, there is a government for each of the (as of now) 4 nations, Amakna, Bonta, Brakmar & Sufokia. The governor is chosen by the people for the people, and he then names a few ministers ( weather, monsters, general, guards to name a few ), which can be either a group of good politicians or thief and crooks.
There is a politic dimension with every other countries too, as a country can be at peace or at war with the others.

As for the ecosystem, nothing grow on its own. It's in the hands of the players. If someone cuts every single tree, then no more tree. If someone exterminates the last goball, then no more goball. Players have to harvest seeds and plant them in order to get new ressources, and yes, you actually harvest monster semen and plant them in the ground. Seeing a few horns and a bit of wool growing like a vegetable is rather fun.

NPCs and Money.

There is no NPC. Well, maybe one or 2 -- the tutorial NPCs, for one, and the " Clan masters " for two. They're like the big boss of the land, being chosen by the god to rule this land for the governor of the nation. Yada yada yada.

And for the money, monsters won't drop any. You'll have to mine minerals and craft change yourself.

Gameplay.

That's another big change from Dofus, that the arena won't be predetermined by the map, as there is no little maps, but rather one big map. The arena will be put on the area you're on, so you can actually shape a bit of land to make a dream-arena with tons of cover.

The characteristics aren't like in dofus; your elemental offense and defense grow when you use spells of the same element, and you gain 5 stat points + 5 class points per level.

Stats points can be spent in HP, evasion, criticals, prospection, wisdom, maximum summons, AP, MP, etc.

Class points are spent in your class " specialities ". There's 10 specialities for every class, 5 spells and 5 passives.

Each class has 15 other spells, equally shared between 3 elements, and they are your offensive spells. Specialities are support spells, like a critical or damage steroid, or a movement spell.
The elemental spells grow in a different way than your specialities. You don't put points in them to level them, you gain xp by using them in battle. The more you use a spell, the more xp it gets.

--

And that's as far as I can think. The game sounds wonderfull, but heh, appearances can be deceiving. The game is currently having a lot of balancing issues, per see the Ecaflips and Pandawas being sub-par, the Roublards being a critical failure, and a good amount of spells being all in all the same, and sometimes in a single class.

I do believe once finished, the game will be a real success. Until then, I'll watch and lurk.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Isn't it pronounced Brackmarrr? So evil.

The game sounds wonderfull, but heh, appearances can be deceiving. The game is currently having a lot of balancing issues, per see the Ecaflips and Pandawas being sub-par, the Roublards being a critical failure, and a good amount of spells being all in all the same, and sometimes in a single class.
And, if I remember correctly, Osamodas's buttrape everything. Fitting, for a class named sado-maso backwards.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And, if I remember correctly, Osamodas's buttrape everything. Fitting, for a class named sado-maso backwards.
That was in the beta v1. Right now, the game has been remade countless and countless times. We're actually in beta v3. And every class got a rework. Osas aren't out yet. We miss them and Zobals, Fecas ( coming next patch ) and I'm not sure if I forgot someone.

PS: BRAK-K-K-K-MARRRRRRRR. So french. So evil.

MegaPig

Reputation score

Zone's twitter said that Wakfu is almost complete :)

zferolie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zone's Twitter now says he is done, just going through the ends of Wakfu S2 to see if he can use anymore sounds before he releases it. So I assume we will see this tonight, tommorow, or thursday.

I can't wait :D

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

kay, so its out today, I hope to see it soon, cant wait.... ^^

zferolie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zone is currently singing the lyrics to Wakfu opening.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Zone's just messing with our head now that the flash is so close of being released. What a troll. XD

zferolie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He finished the song, and then linked to his website, but I don't see a news update about it. Any members here that can check for the flash?

I wish I was a member, but I only want to pay Zone, since I would use no other part of hentai Key

Double post, but YAY IT'S UP!

... do I wait for the rip, or make an account....

Last edited by a moderator:

soulles

Reputation score

yeah, I would become a member if that would be possible... but its not for me...

so I do hope they rip it soon, been looking forward to that one for a LONG time now... ^^

zferolie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, I would become a member if that would be possible... but its not for me...

so I do hope they rip it soon, been looking forward to that one for a LONG time now... ^^
I mean, I love his work... but only his work. Everything else kinda sucks, or I can get elsewhere like exhentai....

I do hope it is ripped soon, or if there was a way to pay Zone for just his stuff...

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This guy his skill with flash, and the obvious effort he put behind it is amazing :D
always loved his games <3

zferolie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This guy his skill with flash, and the obvious effort he put behind it is amazing :D
always loved his games <3
He is Very good. I don't think there was one I disliked.... though I don't remember much of the Furry one

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gt say that this is his best work that he has ever made, I didnt expect there to be some many different scenes since that are quite detailed. Plus I've noticed that in alot of parody flash that he has made that all the voices are original, taken from the series, and blended into the flash. Zone stays
my nr1 reason to get an 12 hour account for hentaikey.

SethK

Reputation score

I lol'd so effin hard at the ending credits.

And wow, yes that was so worth the wait.

Damn.