What's new

Most DISLIKED Hentai

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score
ORIGINAL THREAD FTW!

Here's how it goes, state a hentai, any kind, that you absolutely find distasteful. Provide a link to download (if small enough) OR a link to an information site.

Then, provide a reason why you didn't like it, and we'll (hopefully) have a decent discussion about it. :D

DarkR34p3r, socializing the net one step at a time.

I'll start.

Mine would have to be, a hentai manga named Saki.

Now I'm one to usually enjoy rape, but I found this title to be quite frustrating to read. Maybe its the fact the it's implied that they've known eachother. Maybe its the fact that the girl loses. Maybe the antagonist (the dude) is just a jackass.

I'm not quite sure, but I did really not get turned on by reading this. I just came out feeling bad for the girl.

ONI MIGHT LIKE THIS CAUSE THERE'S STRANGLING, BUT NOT "OMG I'M GOING TO DIE" STRANGLING.
On a similar note to belly punches, does anyone know if there's any hentai which features strangling? Not painful 'oh my god I'm gonna die' strangling, but the kind where it looks like the one being strangled is enjoying it.
/end inside joke

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Most DISLIKED Hentai

Lol I was expecting more strangling than that, though she didn't seem to be enjoying it :-/

It was alright, but yeah, that dude did seem to be a bit douchey. Oh well, it gave me wood so it's not all bad XD

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

It didn't give me wood. :mad:

Well it's rape, of course she's not enjoying it.:p

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nipplefuck.

I don't understand it... I can fap to anything under the sun and actually enjoy it. Guro, scat, it's alright in my books. But THIS. I can't do it!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well...if on genre in general...
Yaoi (nobody mentioned this? oO)
Scat(just don't like em, especially that Dizzy shitting dick nipple one)
Guro(REALLY bad one, just a minor guro(ryona) is ok)

There's some specific ones of other genres I don't like, but for genre as a whole those two are it.

Furry came close to it too, but I'm not as against it as those two.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Scat aint my biggest turn on but I can stand it.
Dont like Yaoi either (Im a ladies man)
Dont like Guro either, dismemberment gore, mutilation, and entrails dont do it for me :vomits:
YURI however is A-OK with me :d

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No loli, yaoi (I'm a boring straight guy), scat or guro for me. I usually don't want to see furries either

I really love Inyouchuu, but then again, Inyouchuu Shoku is one of my least favorite hentai there is

I have a few artists/circles that I can't stand, Oreteki probably being the worst.

Darkie there has an Eroquis image in the spoiler tags, he's one of the artists I both love and hate at the same time

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

No loli, yaoi (I'm a boring straight guy), scat or guro for me. I usually don't want to see furries either

I really love Inyouchuu, but then again, Inyouchuu Shoku is one of my least favorite hentai there is

I have a few artists/circles that I can't stand, Oreteki probably being the worst.

Darkie there has an Eroquis image in the spoiler tags, he's one of the artists I both love and hate at the same time
I love a lot of Eroquis' works, the only reason I would hate is cause of the censorship.:p

I myself don't like loli, yaoi (of course), and douchbaggery. I can stand scat, but not if the entire hentai thing I was watch/playing was about it. I can stand guro, but it doesn't give me boners, ...maybe sometimes it does.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I really do like Eroquis. I have a good amount of his work. Except I deleted every one of his nipple fuck pictures.

Also,

I would just blame darkfire :D
D:

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I really do like Eroquis. I have a good amount of his work. Except I deleted every one of his nipple fuck pictures.

Also,

D:
Do share, all the rapidshares I find require a premium account. :p

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Mai-chan's Daily Life

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Mai-chan's Daily Life
Oh God, yes. Not so much about the guro, though. I just hate the whole "cute, ditzy, innocent girl" personality the girl has. It's one thing to be a nice girl who is constantly tortured, but it's another, and frankly much more annoying, to have her constantly optimistic.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if this is all of Eroquis' work. I'm pretty sure it's not, but this is a good portion of it at least. Also, this is a combined set of all the sets I've gathered.

Tell me if you see any nipplefuck. I'll have to rid myself of it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I do like yaoi (being a girl and all), mostly because I find the yaoi stories in general to be more romantic than the other stuff out there. Of course, there are the ones that fall under "PWP" but that's true of anything. I can understand people not liking it, though. We all have our own tastes. Though I am equal-opportunist and I like yuri, too.

What I don't like? Scat, guro, things that are just gross, like, for example, when the teacher's belly gets all full of water in Bible Black. Just don't like it. Can agree with the nipple-fucks, too. That's just...ow and wrong. Can handle zombie sex, I suppose, but when I watch/read my hentai, I want sex, not over the top violence.

And sorry guys, loli. Not a huge fan of characters that look like kids having sex. I don't care if they're supposed to be a 2000 year old sorceress, she looks 12...no. Same goes for male characters, too. They need to at least look like they're in they're late teens.

Disproportions, too. Tits as big as the woman's body and dicks (or appropriate appendages) that are drawn to the length and girth of elephant trunks. Pass. It may be tentacle rape, but I like a bit of realism *laughs*

Blowjobs. Sounds funny, being the yaoi fan that I am, but honestly, watching blowjobs does nothing for me. A panel or two or a few seconds of animation and I'm fine. Anything longer than that and I'm skipping over it. Much prefer the straight up sex. And on a similar note, facials. Ew. Not my cup of tea.

Also, the fact that most hentai is too flipping short. I like story, especially if it's mixed with sex, but I dunno. Just seems to me like half of the stuff out there could be longer. My biggest example is Dragon Knight, one of the first hentai I was aware of (even if I didn't know it was hentai at the time) and one of the first I owned, too. I debated between the vhs (which was cheaper) and the dvd and eventually went with the tape and I'm glad I did. It just seems like they could have put at least an hours more worth of stuff in there instead of just a few glimpses of what happened. Maybe it's just the writer in me.

Twisted

Reputation score

Oh God, yes. Not so much about the guro, though. I just hate the whole "cute, ditzy, innocent girl" personality the girl has. It's one thing to be a nice girl who is constantly tortured, but it's another, and frankly much more annoying, to have her constantly optimistic.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if this is all of Eroquis' work. I'm pretty sure it's not, but this is a good portion of it at least. Also, this is a combined set of all the sets I've gathered.

Tell me if you see any nipplefuck. I'll have to rid myself of it.
I pretty much despise every page of the manga. There are i think, somewhere around 2 pages that I didn't want to tear out of my monitor and set fire to

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm okay with most things, the thing I generally hate the most though is ridiculously large breasts. I'm already kinda uncomfortable with actual possible breasts sizes, but when you start to get wtf hueg, it becomes a turnoff for me.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I pretty much despise every page of the manga. There are i think, somewhere around 2 pages that I didn't want to tear out of my monitor and set fire to
Time to check out that manga.:D

I'll get back to you with my thoughts.

Twisted

Reputation score

I'm okay with most things, the thing I generally hate the most though is ridiculously large breasts. I'm already kinda uncomfortable with actual possible breasts sizes, but when you start to get wtf hueg, it becomes a turnoff for me.
I suppose you're no fan of Fuko? :p

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Mai Chan's Daily life is awesome! Sure, the guro didn't do anything for me, but I still liked it.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of yaoi but it doesn't make me go 'eeewwww thats gay!', the same thing with scat and guro too. There isn't really much I don't like, most people obviously know how I feel about loli as well as my new fetish; zombies.

There are however a handful of stuff I truly hate; BBW, toddlerkon (I mean seriously, who the fuck would want to fap to/fuck a 2 year old?), extremely hairy (why would anyone want their woman to look like a fucking yeti?!) and furry. There's probably a couple more, but they don't make me want to go out and kill people as much as those four do.

Twisted

Reputation score

Mai Chan's Daily life is awesome!
I truly hate toddlerkon
I find it surprising that those two are in the same post