What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

What do I do with the white paper that appears in front of the house after the jungle+second village dungeon? Can't seem to do anything in the battle.

*EDIT* Nevermind I found out what to do. You need to use ruwatch(The grey flame skill, 7th on the list after poison) while "fighting" it.

Last edited:

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone post a save after questions?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never found out what the tomato-ish looking one was.
it's a persimmon. ironically I thought it was a spelling of orange I didn't know and only to find out it was a diospyros kaki(かき).

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dude...Check back a few post. I already uploaded one. Do let me know if it's not working though
Thank you, I have not seen before.
Was on the other page.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the zombie dungeon, with the ghost guy, there's another japanese input thing. The words are:
ちち (chichi, breasts)
せいえき (seieki, semen)
ぼう(Bo, stick)
あな(Ana, hole)

Thank god I've watched enough hentai to know the words.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Was any one able rung it through ChiiTrans2 ? donno, doesn't work for me D:

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the zombie dungeon, with the ghost guy, there's another japanese input thing. The words are:
ちち (chichi, breasts)
せいえき (seieki, semen)
ぼう(Bo, stick)
あな(Ana, hole)

Thank god I've watched enough hentai to know the words.
Hi, can you screenshot the area where you got the mini-game?
Want to be sure to make a save before that area.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok so after I collected the five girls in the forest I went back and did the clean up the beach quest and hunted down the merchant girl, took her back to town let her go. after buying all her rare items she sold herself for 10000. her shop was then upgraded to include things like the stat/skill reset and she became a partymember.

her skills have a low cost but she uses your items

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Protection was super easy, but i wish i could actualy "type" in らーめん、さかな、すず e.t.c., instead of bloody pick up hiragana letters.

Also what "item" will be given if clear all right ? i didn't get anything ,thou all words was right.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

one dlsite are "youst" 1972 copies sold and there are links at all sharing sites.
should we have wait a little bit longer before spreading the game over the world?
not that i have something against sharing but if more copies getting sold, the more money the game producer gets for his work.
and money is the main reason to make more games:D
(i hope his next project will be robf2)

about the game i haven't played through it yet but these mini game questions are pretty annoying and those skill attack mini windows aren't good and ther are to many lolis:(
but other wise its a real good bf game and i keep it in my collection for sure:)

K4IN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone can share save file before put hiragana letters and without put any point in skills? tnx

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

one dlsite are "youst" 1972 copies sold and there are links at all sharing sites.
should we have wait a little bit longer before spreading the game over the world?
not that i have something against sharing but if more copies getting sold, the more money the game producer gets for his work.
and money is the main reason to make more games:D
(i hope his next project will be robf2)

about the game i haven't played through it yet but these mini game questions are pretty annoying and those skill attack mini windows aren't good and ther are to many lolis:(
but other wise its a real good bf game and i keep it in my collection for sure:)
Pal, the game already sold like 2k in a few hours, plus the mega link was down a couple of minutes later, looks like another person equal buy the game and release in nyaa

Kaede82

Reputation score

:confused: Anyone knows how to solve this issue?

" Unable to find file: Audio/SE/-se-スイッチ01 "

rmpyro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something wrong with the unpacking of the files. Had similar problems when downloading the game from a chinese uploader sound files was in mandarin characters instead of japanese.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

someone can share save file before put hiragana letters and without put any point in skills? tnx
Here's my save, just after completing the mini game that unlocks Lurker Forest. Lvl 5; only side quest completed was the taming one and the one where you pick up garbage at the beach. I've reset my status points and skill points for you, and there's an extra of each reset item (for status and skill points) in the inventory. ;) (FYI, for future reference after using the skill point reset, you need to go to the SKILLGET menu, go into SKILL, and then hit the left arrow key to reset the skills.)

(also, the item you get from finishing the mini game is an Old Card Album "古いカード帖" (looks like an open book), which gives a random skill card upon activation. save scum if you like. xP)

I can't do anything about the name though (I always name my hentai characters "OMFG" for lols and to easily spot when my character's name is being mentioned in moonspeak dialogue). You can change the name via the Coupler Service NPC in town (select the 3rd option, "名前を変更する"); it's free.

p.s. to add to Etigoya's helpful mini game word list, which can be found in this post:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=586297&postcount=259

bamboo shoot: ta-ke-no-ko
cherries: sa-ku-ra-n-bo
triangular rice ball (black seedweed in middle-bottom): o-ni-gi-ri

use wikipedia's hiragana chart. like everybody said, it's pretty easy - that's if you've played/watched enough Japanese anime/games.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score

Had the same problem, and while it may not be the best solution, i stopped getting the problem by copying all audio/SE files from my functioning ROBF to ROBFS4U.

Kaede82

Reputation score

Something wrong with the unpacking of the files. Had similar problems when downloading the game from a chinese uploader sound files was in mandarin characters instead of japanese.
i'll try to modify the audios to see how it goes, :) thanks pyro!

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone finished the game, even if it has not been 100%?
Could share the save?

Kaede82

Reputation score

Had the same problem, and while it may not be the best solution, i stopped getting the problem by copying all audio/SE files from my functioning ROBF to ROBFS4U.
It worked perfectly!!! thanks BS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.