What's new

Wolfenstahl

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolfenstahl

I was a bit surprised just now, seeing this topic warmed up (kinda).
Yeah, Geisterhand is pretty much dead, as I stated in a new blogpost.

Regarding that non h game:
Crescentia (she doesn't call herself Miharu anymore) actually works on a LOT of projects (mostly non hentai game stuff), but most of the project owners don't like to be linked to hentai.
If you know what I mean.

Anyway, we're going to make a new hentai game soon.
I'll share the details about it in the upcoming days on the blog.
(there's already a possible design for the new heroine, posted on the blog)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Crescentia (she doesn't call herself Miharu anymore) actually works on a LOT of projects (mostly non hentai game stuff), but most of the project owners don't like to be linked to hentai.
If you know what I mean.

Great to hear that you are not leaving the hentai market for good, even though I hoped that Geisterhand would be finished at some time (Hey, Princess Sacrifice took 5 Years without showing any form of progress, and don't let me begin with the 151 tentacle game).
I wonder, since you scrap the old project, and some other user meant that the CGs were almost done, is there some way to obtain all the CGs from Geisterhand, maybe a preorder Bonus for the new game, once it is about to be released? Or aren't there any CGs that weren't in the demo?
It is a shame, that heroine went to waste, she was hot (I dig blondes).
Reminds me of the Hounds of Blade Guy, who had a way hotter heroine in Nanocrisis, which he also scrapped...
Also you said "mostly" non H-Stuff, so Crescentia does other H-Projects?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

If you know what I mean.

I'm glad to see you still around! I've missed seeing you around.

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe we get back to Geisterhand one day, but no promisses!
(Looking at it from todays viewpoint I would say the chances are nearly zero)

There are actually several other CG (sets) already done for Geisterhand.
(if I recall correctly, there had been 4 in the demo, but a total of 9 were already done)
Currently there are no plans of making those CGs available, though it's a waste to keep them "hidden"... so I guess it's a good idea to make them available in the future.
Especially because Geisterhand is likely never going to be finished.
(2 of those CGs are also in a CG set that Cres placed on DLsite, but the other CGs are not uploaded anywhere yet)

Sheyla (Geisterhands heroine) isn't lost btw.
It's very likely that she will appear someday again.
(she also appeared in Paperheads on a CG after all)

Crescentia didn't work on other hentai projects yet (well, she did draw several hentai commissions), but there had been talks with several people who either do, or like to do hentai games themselves.
Though noone hired Cres yet.
(there's just been talks about it)
That's why I said "mostly" non hentai game stuff.

And yes, I was "lurking" for some time, so I kinda wasn't really around, I guess.
Well, to be more precise... I actually didn't followed any hentai games for quite some time...
so as weird as that might sound... the term "lurking" is quite optimistic in this case.

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

really enjoyed paperheads demo but could not get my card to work on the site to get the full game..though from what I saw in the demo I really liked I can imagine the full game is way better though.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually one of those commissioners working with Cresentia. ^^ Just personal projects...

Great to hear there are more H-games coming though and I've been trying to help out any way I can. Anyways, glad I helped spur some conversation and if you get the chance, commission that talented artist.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm actually one of those commissioners working with Cresentia. ^^ Just personal projects...

Great to hear there are more H-games coming though and I've been trying to help out any way I can. Anyways, glad I helped spur some conversation and if you get the chance, commission that talented artist.
I've considered it myself, she IS very talented! But she's also always so busy, hahahaha.

While I'm usually busy myself now, if an issue Wolfenstahl has is translation, they could probably look her for at least help with English - I could even do that when I have time.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Might as well take this opportunity to ask a quick question...

In Paperheads, does the uh... purple girl boss at the end of level 3, or the red guy (Dante from Devil May Cry?) boss at the end of level 2, have any in-game sprite sex scenes? Or only punchy punchy? Because I can't figure out how to get the creampie GO CG with the red guy, since every time he kills me, I get the titfuck GO CG.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In Paperheads, does the uh... purple girl boss at the end of level 3, or the red guy (Dante from Devil May Cry?) boss at the end of level 2, have any in-game sprite sex scenes? Or only punchy punchy? Because I can't figure out how to get the creampie GO CG with the red guy, since every time he kills me, I get the titfuck GO CG.
i always figured it was random...and it's possible that was an omake if not

i cant find where i installed my copy so i cant check or not

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

really enjoyed paperheads demo but could not get my card to work on the site to get the full game..though from what I saw in the demo I really liked I can imagine the full game is way better though.
Did you try the japanese DLSite, or also the english one?
(I'm not sure, but I think I've heard that the JP one only takes JP credit cards?)

Yup, thank you very much for your support! ^^

I've considered it myself, she IS very talented! But she's also always so busy, hahahaha.
She's mostly busy with commissions, so if anyone commissions her, it's actually high priority to finish those commissions.
(only exception is, if she works on a game or project and needs to finish it very quickly in order to release it (or fulfill a customers request within a deadline), but that's not the case right now)

Oh, you mean Neamera and Ledun (it's a coincidence that he looks like Dante, his clothes were more inspired by "Rock Howard" from Fatal-Fury).
Both of them don't have any sprite sex scenes.

Regarding the CGs... I honestly don't remember it in detail.
But if I'm not mistaken, I took the 2nd CG of Ledun out of the game.
Because the whole game had issues and it ate up way too much resources,
which caused the game to be unplayable on some computers...
well, something that certainly won't happen again with future games.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Especially because Geisterhand is likely never going to be finished.
(2 of those CGs are also in a CG set that Cres placed on DLsite, but the other CGs are not uploaded anywhere yet)
Could you post the link to the CG set?

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here it is:

The details are in the description.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Contrary to what a lot of people have said, I actually liked the sprite sex more than the CG art, and I like the combat system as well. It's a lot better than other games which expect you to either fap or mash buttons, but not both at the same time.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's great news to see that you're considering making another game. I really liked paperheads and was sad to see you make such little return on it moneywise. People were probably a bit put off by the by the bugs and in some cases inability to load the game, as well as it not being fully fleshed out, Ie the demo had almost half the content of the game and the entire game was short.

I absolutely loved the grapple system as it was unique and gave the game a fun sex mechanic, although i felt that the timing for the system could have been better (less time between the commands would have made it faster and given a sense of peril)

I'd really like to see them make a polished game, and maybe start a little smaller given that last time their financial situation crippled their production entirely. I think Geisterhand was close to becoming that kind of game, although i think the experience of making Paperheads made them a little reluctant to add detail, which the game was lacking.

Basically that said, if you combine the best of both games you would get a game i'd be willing to pay £10+ for and i'm broke at the moment...

Best of luck on your new project. I hope your situation has changed such that you can fully commit to this game and make a cracker :D

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Contrary to what a lot of people have said, I actually liked the sprite sex more than the CG art, and I like the combat system as well. It's a lot better than other games which expect you to either fap or mash buttons, but not both at the same time.
I think Paperheads had some of the best sprite sex I've ever seen. It's tied with Parasite In City for the title of "best sprite sex I've ever seen", come to think of it.

The voice actor for the girl was also really, really good. The one noise she makes that sounds like a shudder? "Ohwhoowhoowhoo" or something (lol)? Devastating. I'm going to go fap right now lol

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I still need to think about who to pick as voice actress for the new game.
(but that's not important now)

What's important is:
We still have to select a heroine for the game (lol... no kidding)
I think I made my mind up... but then again I'm not sure if I want to pick her or not...
So, that's why I opened up a vote on the blog.

Of course we're not necessarily going to pick the heroine that gets the most number of votes.
But well... I'm curious, so I decided to start a vote.
(and certainly I won't deny that it CAN have an impact on our decision, at least a little bit)

And yup, I'm going to post updates/blogposts every couple days from now on.
(at least I'll try my best doing so)

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not to be overly grumpy (but being in pain - minor accident - sorta makes me grumpy), but does anyone have the password for the English Patch and CG files?

Someone 'helpfully' pointed out a few pages back they were on the blog, but they don't seem to be any more (found the ones for Paperheads, but they don't work unsurprisingly).

thanks

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not to be overly grumpy (but being in pain - minor accident - sorta makes me grumpy), but does anyone have the password for the English Patch and CG files?

Someone 'helpfully' pointed out a few pages back they were on the blog, but they don't seem to be any more (found the ones for Paperheads, but they don't work unsurprisingly).

thanks
It's "prowo" from their March 18, 2013 Blogpost.

ThePie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a suggestion for the future, but since people seem to like your sprite animation scenes quite a bit (myself included), why not add a section in the CG Gallery for the different animations, if it's possible of course.