What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ PEACH CAT] Vampire Fu*k / Vampire Fuck RJ155787 RE155787

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Vampire Fuck [RJ155787]

Finished the database and did a part of the menus. Will finish it tomorrow along with the quests.:p

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finished the database and did a part of the menus. Will finish it tomorrow along with the quests.:p
Now that would be a godsend. Thanks for your work mate. Looking forward to it!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i finished game 4 h ago - no bugs encountered, still with all day grinding, didn't get enough lewd and/or lust to go around naked - some scenes in gallery sugest that heroine must be naked, - first town little kid in ruinhouse, in rapepark 4 guys, in second town 4 guys, in third town man nex to stable.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the link hun but, there's something I've been meaning to ask you for about a month now. What the hell is your avatar pic? It looks like a rape happy psyduck combined with the Bearguy mk II! Can't help but laugh every time I see it. :D
Haha no problem. It's from Beelzebub episode 22 I think. A duck episode.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i finished game 4 h ago - no bugs encountered, still with all day grinding, didn't get enough lewd and/or lust to go around naked - some scenes in gallery sugest that heroine must be naked, - first town little kid in ruinhouse, in rapepark 4 guys, in second town 4 guys, in third town man nex to stable.
I'm pretty sure going around naked has nothing to do with "lust." You need to finish quest 64 I believe, which is the last quest you get. It opens up in post game from what I could tell. I also didn't notice any corruption or lust system, unless I missed something, so that's not a factor for any mechanic in the game. Those last scenes are post game, and you do indeed need to be naked.

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure going around naked has nothing to do with "lust." You need to finish quest 63 I believe, which is the last quest you get. It opens up in post game from what I could tell. I also didn't notice any corruption or lust system, unless I missed something, so that's not a factor for any mechanic in the game.
well i finished all quest exept 6, but i dont belive that 6. quest has something to do with h scenes. an lust meter is something like ~170 first and 149 second,
i can unlock gallery, and see that there must be those 4 scenes (naked heroine scenes), but cant interact with those npc's who shoud start them, so only conclusion, is that heroine must be compleate slut(what she is in first place :D), and go around naked.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haa... how I love the retardness of my neverending troll of an ISP...
For no reason at all I'm downloading this at 30kb/s on nyaa with 200 peers. So much fun this ISP is.
If I try the mega link, I get stuck at 20% and then rollback to 16%
The joys of internet trolling...

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So yeah... stuck again. Same as batman21 now. Finished up to quest 24, but 17 is still open. I've picked up all the garbage and I've had the gangbang scene happen. Now when I go back to the redhead the PC gets a drop above her head and nothing more. Tried with all three clothing sets. Blegh.

ments

Reputation score

So yeah... stuck again. Same as batman21 now. Finished up to quest 24, but 17 is still open. I've picked up all the garbage and I've had the gangbang scene happen. Now when I go back to the redhead the PC gets a drop above her head and nothing more. Tried with all three clothing sets. Blegh.
gangbang is last of morality commety quests - there shouldn't be any quest for that group, and try to click all kind of objects - like statues e.t.c, can get h-abilites, like transforming attack (transforms in cosplay outfits - 3 or 4 witch can not be equiped as standart cloething)

Attachments

ments

Reputation score

if i remember coretlly, 17 quest - when all garbage are collected screen goes black and heroine automaticly returns to committe, there is no scene for this quest, so if that didn't happen, then search more carefully, maybe there is some garbage still there.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

jesus am still searching like a mofo i think its a bug cuz i saw the scene when the shit fell down from the tree

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

if i remember coretlly, 17 quest - when all garbage are collected screen goes black and heroine automaticly returns to committe, there is no scene for this quest, so if that didn't happen, then search more carefully, maybe there is some garbage still there.
It did fade after I picked up all the trash. Got a flashback to when the PC got that furry thing.

jesus am still searching like a mofo i think its a bug cuz i saw the scene when the shit fell down from the tree
Yeah, same here.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well i finished all quest exept 6, but i dont belive that 6. quest has something to do with h scenes. an lust meter is something like ~170 first and 149 second,
i can unlock gallery, and see that there must be those 4 scenes (naked heroine scenes), but cant interact with those npc's who shoud start them, so only conclusion, is that heroine must be compleate slut(what she is in first place :D), and go around naked.
After I got the gangbang from finishing the third temple quest (whatever that place is that you have to wear the super slutty garb) I was not only able to keep on wearing the "slutty temple garb" outside the temple, but I was able to remove all clothing as well. 64 only opened for me post game, and it was my last quest. Obviously it might have just been coincidence, but I don't think that's the case. I think you either have to finish every quest in the game or complete quest 63 along with some other triggers. (I also chose the 4th ending >.> if that has anything to do with it)

EDIT: Changed to quest 64, don't know why I thought it was 63

Last edited:

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any idea what the cards are for?

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
thx for the walkthrough but i guess that my game bugged since i have no garbage left i even saw the scene but my mission is still not completed

if anyone has a save right next quest 25 pls share it i dont want to spoile my ass with this one since i really enjoy this rpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Many thanks^^

hir they change even at Quest 24 is not automatically the clothing the announcements ears all ^^

Have fun rofl at 2.00