What's new

Witchslave (The Witch of the steel An'neroze)

Reputation score

this is a new series by a company called Ziz-Entertainment, they appear to be connected to Pixy in some way and share the same animation style. there are 5 girls in it. all looking pretty sexy. looks to be a good little romp, lack of tentacles is annoying. but that doesn't mean that they won't come into the series at all.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Witchslave (The Witch of the steel An'neroze)

Not the same characters at all ^^ ! There's a section when you click on "Introduction" (just at the right of the trailer) called "Characters". You'll see them better ;)

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

looks good, hoping for a lot of ms ray in it :D

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope I'm not the only one more interested in the song that was playing in the first video rather than the actual hentai ._.

Anyone have the name of it?

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

they don't usually release OST's for hentai do they? @.@

imo, i think you'd be better off just using an online converter on the song, then using audacity or some audio editing program to edit out the bits you don't want if you don't want to wait til the actual vid is released @.@

i've done it for you here --> mediafire.com/?nzg6ya6o7jq3ncm

youtube converter --> flv2mp3.com/
audacity --> audacity.sourceforge.net/download/
LAME Mp3 thing for windows (in order to use audacity to export as a mp3 file) --> lame1.buanzo.com.ar/#lamewindl

in any case, the official name of the song will also be easier to find once the actual vid is released XD

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

thx for the effort, but then I realized that this'll just be like 1:30 minutes long since it's just the opening version of it

+rep anyway lol

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm surprised Teruaki Murakami isn't directing it.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I liked the theme song.

Yojulord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Neat trailer! Thanks for posting the link. Keeping fingers crossed this will be a good one.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lack of tentacles is annoying. but that doesn't mean that they won't come into the series at all.
Check at 54 seconds. Clearly a tentacle monster.
And with the monster shadows at the start, I would expect this to be the Isuka type(though probably not Taimanin Asagi type, sadly).

Last edited:

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Youngmike has it on his blog, didn't post a link since I wasn't sure if it was okay or not. It is all 1 on 1 stuff, 1 blowjob from the dark skin girl, maid gets bondage sexed up, and the main character gets titty fucked in her sleep, drinks the cum without knowing it, and then gets woken up as she is banged. Preview of the next episode appears to show more group oriented sex.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

found a kinda watchable 720p it on hongfire.

honestly, it was pretty happy-go-lucky. most of the sex turns out consensual. not exactly my cup of tea, but it was well animated and there was nothing to complain about action-wise.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

found a kinda watchable 720p it on hongfire.

honestly, it was pretty happy-go-lucky. most of the sex turns out consensual. not exactly my cup of tea, but it was well animated and there was nothing to complain about action-wise.
welcome to unofficial

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@handofdoz: on the other hand, that animated gif in your signature was exactly the kind of tea i like :p

OP
startreknerd11011011
Reputation score

So, apparently, the second episode came out at the end of May, this one slipped me by.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Zero tentacle action so far but it's all gravy. The sex is pretty nice. The boobs are large but not beyond ridiculous like some. The girls are damn nice looking. Especially the younger version of Annerose...damn she is a cute one. Just wish her boobs were a touch smaller.

If you all want these, just google search 'Koutetsu no Majo Annerose' and subdesu...should be able to find them relatively easily and get them quickly.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

More bad news....MAL listed this one as finished too. bah. I really liked this one too.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

god damn it, another game i loved that isn't going to be finished. i was hoping they went with the bad end where she gets pregnant by a red ogre. i mean that belly. the baby was so big, the antagonist female said that her body was too small to give birth to the baby survive the birth. which is true. look at her belly. her vagina wasn't going to allow that baby to safely pass through. there is 1 other game that mentioned the exact same thing about the baby being to big and the mother would not survive the childbirth.

ill have the 2 pictures attached when i find them. i have them in some folders.

i checked every day for a year to see when ep 3 was gonna come out...

Attachments

Last edited:

corsair2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More bad news....MAL listed this one as finished too. bah. I really liked this one too.
Just to revive this thread and to return hope, there's a 3rd episode to the series slated for a September 26 release.

Unfortunately, apparently I can't post links yet but you'll find it on ziz-entertainment.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

omg, nice find. here is the link he was talking about

annerose is alive people!

but it did little to rekindle my hopes! it doesn't show annerose as the sex slave! i hope she isn't just a side scene in this episode or i will be very very sad. give us our pregnant ending! (or should i say give me?)