Interspecies Sex

Download:

Not own bought​

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [スタジオ cute]Elf Crisis - エルフクライシス~エルフの姫巫女の大冒険~

Was not impressed with their previous games.

Though since this one is action RPG, and my impression of that genre is favorable atm (Gears Freak being a game I'm quite hyped about) - -a I'll try this one.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Elf Crisis?! Oh no! Poor elves...

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ふつう 簡単 チートモード

When you see this after starting a new game, hit the cancel key five times (one by one when the choices show up again) and enter 3636 at the number input will move the player to the CG room where many of the CGs can be seen.

The CG room map in the attachment below has a couple of events added to it from the game. To use it, copy/move the map to a decrypted copy of the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ふつう 簡単 チートモード

When you see this after starting a new game, hit the cancel key five times (one by one when the choices show up again) and enter 3636 at the number input will move the player to the CG room where all of the CGs can be seen.
Clever way of hiding things.

Frost_1912

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

rgss3 stopped working, as i can fix that?, sorry for my english

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

too many mistakes not playable !!!

1 lose and not goes more.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I like the SUPER dark story of a fallen kingdom with everyone turned into rapemeat, but the programming is not so good.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

too many mistakes not playable !!!

i am at this trouble too but i my character its pregnant too!

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the game is buggy as hell... goddamn!!:mad:

almost everytime an enemy that shoots projectiles spots you from close range, it crashes...:mad:

almost everytime you use a spell and the enemy spotted you at the same time it crashes...:mad:

it's most likely that the enemy states are overlapping when offcombat/incombat thus dividing by zero:confused:. this guy didn't even play his own game as it happens as often as you encounter the big orcs...

DESPITE THAT!!!! the art is good and it caters to my zoophilic fetishes, and the gameplay is acceptable.
though it's very annoying how you have to wait untill the enemies are pointblank range to hit them with the staff since missing a swing gets you attacked.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game is buggy as hell... goddamn!!:mad:

almost everytime an enemy that shoots projectiles spots you from close range, it crashes...:mad:

almost everytime you use a spell and the enemy spotted you at the same time it crashes...:mad:

it's most likely that the enemy states are overlapping when offcombat/incombat thus dividing by zero:confused:. this guy didn't even play his own game as it happens as often as you encounter the big orcs...

DESPITE THAT!!!! the art is good and it caters to my zoophilic fetishes, and the gameplay is acceptable.
though it's very annoying how you have to wait untill the enemies are pointblank range to hit them with the staff since missing a swing gets you attacked.
did u use F12? this make bug

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Almost unplayable because once you get to the town, you lose for the hscene and you can't access it anymore just like the photo sangoku provided

B

bleahblah

It seems there is a corruption element. Anyone notice any effects?

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know the path for the good ending? I'm guessing I just have to level up enough to beat the final boss on the first try (when he shows up at the house with like half a dozen tree monsters), but holy hell, that seems like a lot of grinding.

Or is there some alternate questline where she doesn't end up being taken captive by the brothel guy? Cuz things really took a strange turn from there...

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yup. That was a pretty bad bug. Don't know how they didn't catch that.

I just reloaded and tried again. Thankfully the boss is not that hard once you realize you just need to beat him and not his minions.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup. That was a pretty bad bug. Don't know how they didn't catch that.

I just reloaded and tried again. Thankfully the boss is not that hard once you realize you just need to beat him and not his minions.
For me, I found that you could still barely attack through the flames (around the top corner facing right. Just killed the boss this ways and I was through. Not only could I heal this ways, it also allowed me to face them one-on-one.

But the game afterwards seem unplayable. How would anyone get the red-haired guy's house opened? Looking at the game files, it seems there was an event that was erased. Also, I just went through all the way to the ending (with the final boss coming in with all those trees), killed the final boss and all enemies, but didn't seem to find a way to reach a good end (trees respawn). WTF? So re;ying on the red-haired guy was a mistake?

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For me, I found that you could still barely attack through the flames (around the top corner facing right. Just killed the boss this ways and I was through. Not only could I heal this ways, it also allowed me to face them one-on-one.

But the game afterwards seem unplayable. How would anyone get the red-haired guy's house opened? Looking at the game files, it seems there was an event that was erased. Also, I just went through all the way to the ending (with the final boss coming in with all those trees), killed the final boss and all enemies, but didn't seem to find a way to reach a good end (trees respawn). WTF? So re;ying on the red-haired guy was a mistake?
Haha, that's what I was thinking.

Things kinda went from your typical HRPG heroine-saves-the-day to, oh look, some dude just showed up and took everyone out.... wait, so why'd I get all of these elemental attacks again?

Also, not sure how you skipped that part, but the way I got into the guy's house was to go to the town and talk to the guy at the guild hall. This triggers a bunch of H-scenes at the brothel, and then one of the patrons there tells you where to find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.