What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ALICE Made ] アリス☆メイド INISHIE イニシエ RE171819 RJ171819

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was browsing dlsite when I noticed this went up to the #1 favorited new notice game within 7 days...

An upcoming new game from the circle Alice Maid, probably best known for the game . It's been one year since they last made a game!

[RJ171819] イニシエ

Tag: Loli/Uniform/Yuri/Rape/Busty

I didn't really get very far in the demo... can't really say much about the game. Looks like it's a high school setting. Apparently there would be multiple costumes that the main character can change into such as office lady, maid, S&M.. and that you would have 4 stages of "standing" picture during battle depending on how low your health is.

Expected completion date is Late April 2016.

The latest version is [Ver1.11]
- Bug Fixes
- Contents added in updates so far:
BDSM dress, PE uniform, new pose art, save data for those who missed bad endings,
new H scenes, new ending in the reminiscence room, new enemies

[Story]
The town of Inishie can hardly be accessed from other areas, often referred
to as an "isolated island on land". Regular transportation has been
abolished and there is no freedom of movement to and from Inishie.

The only exception is that the Kingdom releases girls from a special airplane,
something which is as cruel as exposing a domestic pet to the savage wild.

Inishie is a prison that incarcerates burdened girls.

In this isolated area, the only motivation of the girls is the hope to return to the Kingdom.

This story tells the hidden side of a historical record,
illustrating the girls' struggle for survival.

[Pose Art]
Pose art displayed during conversation changes upon damage.
Can be changed to office worker, maid and BDSM dresses.

[Combat]
Pose art changes in proportion to remaining health. 4 levels in total.

[Illustration]
About 60 base illustrations (incl. ero in battle & scenes added in updates).

[Playtime]
About 8 hours (estimated)

[Convenient Functions]
- Perma-dash
- Back log

Last edited by a moderator:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ171819] イニシエ Initiate

How do you get started in the demo. I went to a class. Went to the room at the far right opened the chest. Had a key and a clover used the clover and talked to just about everyone multiple times and I can't go anywhere.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you get started in the demo. I went to a class. Went to the room at the far right opened the chest. Had a key and a clover used the clover and talked to just about everyone multiple times and I can't go anywhere.
Go to the faculty room. You have to use the door 2 times. :p

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played it a bit and got through the first dungeon.

Warning: Bug that causes you to be unable to move, hence, need to reload a save when you press z to a door that doesn't have a square behind you.

Overall, the images look decent, however, the combat is super basic.

There's the existent of clothing damage - which seems to be a fixed number of hits till it breaks, and once it's broken, if you're at less than 50% hp, it looks like your character's being H-ed, but there's no effect on anything.

Unless the full version puts actual 'use' to the in-combat h-images and give it effects, as well as add in something like H-stats, I'm probably not going to play the full game.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aww.. it feels to me it's similar to their previous game and I don't really see much improvements from it in the demo. It's pretty buggy too.

Kinda feels slightly disappointing.. was hopeful that it would be much better than the previous game. But eh, it's still only just a demo.

I guess we can only hope the finished game would be much better than this!

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's out now!

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone's tried it ? Is the H almost entirely story driven or do you have a choice ?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like there's combat rape!

I'm DLing the demo to try it now.
edit: On woah, I remember this game. And I see my old comment from above still applies 100%. Other than that game breaking bug, I'm unimpressed.

Last edited:

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Wow it's already out! This looks Extremely good.... I thought it was a takami trash game because the art reminds me of him but it seems that circle really improved their art! What a difference compared to their last game. These character sprites are insanely HQ works of art.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

1400 DL's but still no Links.... if this doesn't get upped in a week or two I will buy it myself.
Don't want to risk it though because there is still some doubt about this game.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1400 DL's but still no Links.... if this doesn't get upped in a week or two I will buy it myself.
Don't want to risk it though because there is still some doubt about this game.
It's got that tag, lately none with it have been getting UL'd anywhere public even after months. I hope it doesn't happen with the new Acerola game too.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found al link Anime scharing^^

an her (it not the direct link looks in the list ^^)

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oops got ninja-ed there.. :p

Yeah, its on Nyaa for who is interested xD

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Then let the fun begin ;) Will play the game now and hopefully find some feedback here soon.

*Why is posting Anime sharing links forbidden btw? It's kinda stupid.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Then let the fun begin ;) Will play the game now and hopefully find some feedback here soon.

*Why is posting Anime sharing links forbidden btw? It's kinda stupid.
If people can't google anime share or nyaa on their own they have bigger issues to deal with.

Just downloaded this from nyaa can't wait to play it. Art looks really good and i enjoyed snow quite a bit.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i reckon its time to start bangin on classroom doors :p

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

If people can't google anime share or nyaa on their own they have bigger issues to deal with.

Just downloaded this from nyaa can't wait to play it. Art looks really good and i enjoyed snow quite a bit.
I'm just asking for the reason.... That's not really an answer is it?
If you want a hint ;) if you clear the first dungeon (the hole) go back immediatly and pick up the sword you somehow didn't get after the first time.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's because the game contains loli, and thus providing a link to a place hosting loli games could very well get this site into a lot of hot water. This forum has a strict "no providing downloads to underage content" ruling, after all.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's because the game contains loli, and thus providing a link to a place hosting loli games could very well get this site into a lot of hot water. This forum has a strict "no providing downloads to underage content" ruling, after all.
No loli here.
It's not just in that game. There is like this rule: "It's upped at A-S but I'm neither allowed to write the full name or offer a link"

This game btw is very tedious.... I stopped for now because the scenes are fucking boring and the grind / walking around in ENDLESSLY LARGE dungeons is 2 stronk.... maybe dropping it for realz.