What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Z印] Mystic Mine (RJ159695)

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From the circle that made LoadAgain, comes a new rpg called Mystic Mine.

Premise of the game is that you play as a female warrior and trek through a monster filled dungeon to save the life of another girl, putting it simply.

Game play is pretty much your standard RPG maker battle fare, no combat H expect for a Minotaur boss and bandits, those guys will tear the heroines clothes after awhile in battle, and sexually harass her when shes exposed, getting harrased causes you to lose mp (which is its only use), run out of mp and you'll lose the battle. Losing a battle against those enemies will cause a rape scene. The rest of them will be a standard game over. Yes that goes for bosses as well, except for the Minotaur.

There is also a town morality feature, that drains depending on what town events you decide to do. This morality does effect what ending you get and when it gets low enough, the town essentially becomes a rape zone.

Anyhow, thats more or less what this game is about. If any of you feel I missed something important, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ159695 - Mystic Mine

il be waiting for a link =3

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Been checking for links so far nothing. lemme know if you find any that work.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

from demo does anyone know how to deactivate the cg? it takes half of screen and a lot of things hide becuz of that -_-

principal things like houses doors chests and even the bed or closet where you sleep and change o_o

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game is great as well as all developper's games except for penultimate one appeared last May.
THANKS FOR UPLOADING. Rep+ :)

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As always, love the art on the games by this circle. Don't know why, but I sorta dig the cartoony style. Guess sometimes simplicity is better as long as it doesn't look like you're a lazy SOB.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whats the gameplay like?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone know to repair clothes?

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you go back to the house or press a and first option then go to wardrobe will repair the clothes.

I can't seem to beat the final boss so off to grind some more for money and lvls. Overall your typical rpg but art is nice

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you go back to the house or press a and first option then go to wardrobe will repair the clothes.

I can't seem to beat the final boss so off to grind some more for money and lvls. Overall your typical rpg but art is nice
realize that after posting... lol
hmm...
have 2 ending.. too short..

Puttana

Reputation score

Go to sister house and talk to her, check out wardrobe.

Game is short but great.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link and possed. If anyone for some reason doesn't like mega animeshare has one up as well just use the uploadable link. (not mine btw)

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah just beat the game. It was short - it only took me a few hours. It's a pretty typical RPG except with a cool public morality mechanic and some battle H. For those of you having a hard time finding the H (if you can't read the descriptions in the CG room that practically tell you where to go) the only enemies with H scenes and GoR are the ones that preform clothing destruction. Don't waste your time on regular enemies except to grind. Losing to your typical dungeon enemy (including all the bosses except the minotaur) will only give you a typical game over.

Anyway, did anyone get the slave ending CG? The one on the bottom is the only one I seem to be missing. Then again I haven't beaten the game with 0 morality yet, but didn't wanna waste my time if that wasn't the way.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is her portrait supposed to stay on screen or is there a bug here?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyway, did anyone get the slave ending CG? The one on the bottom is the only one I seem to be missing. Then again I haven't beaten the game with 0 morality yet, but didn't wanna waste my time if that wasn't the way.
Yes, morality 0 gives the slave ending.

spaminator

Reputation score

Looks like they released a patched version the same day it came out. Does anyone have the patched game?