Topic :
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28396
DLSite :

Completed.

Little bit thing about this one.
While i was working on a diffrent partial Devilbringer got a little impatient
and finish the database, and some other stuff, basically did like 90%
of the partial (No story translated).
So, it was not much left for me to do or for Yun-Ah to do.

If anything, give Devilbringer rep and some to Yun-Ah for translating Quest.
Cause yeah, this one is on Devilbringer and not me. xD
Partial link moved to new location .
Read the Readme before downloading from here:

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

I'll take a look tomorrow and update this post with my works.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you apply this patch? Your translation files are stored as a textdocument instead of RVDATA2 or am I missing something here?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you apply this patch? Your translation files are stored as a textdocument instead of RVDATA2 or am I missing something here?
He is using a thing called RPGMakerTrans Patch
you need Hasbains tool from here :

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Basic menu translation to hold everyone over until yugifan completes his. I may make minor updates, there are a few pictures left I'll probably want to translate for myself and a few menu items I left untouched to avoid spoiling myself. I paraphrased a few translations as best I could in order to get them to fit on screen and not overlap, ie: Lewd(ness), Drug (Addiction), Bad (Humiliating) Memory and some options on the settings menu etc.

***This is a RPGMakerTrans Patch***

Edit: After playing I realized she's in fact a noble lady and not a princess.
Edit2: New update uploaded. I'm translating items(not the descriptions just the names), pictures, and etc as I'm playing so check back for updates.
after trying with rpgmakertrans every time it opens the 2 file it crashes after unpacking what im doing wrong?

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you have the latest version of rpgmakertrans, aka. v4.35? Did you extract the rar file after downloading it? I just patched the game without a hitch. Also, make sure windows isn't blocking any of the files used, either the tool or the patch itself. Is the game folder/files read-only?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is still imperfect

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Check first post. ;)

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thats strange, I guess it makes sense for the mission feelings window to change but I thought the entire menu on the left was translated. I am working on the partial myself before I play the game because I noticed half the armors were untranslated and it looks like a lot of the items are unfinished as well. Not sure if I will try to find the missions though since Chitrans Lite hooks that window perfectly.

I just noticed that the partial was done, guess I need to apply that before I needlessly translate something that is already done..

Dear god this is the biggest skill list for a game that I have ever seen.

Ok so I have a slightly updated partial to upload here with quite a few more things translated. Here is the link:

Apply it the same way as described above since it is still an RPGMaker Trans file and while you guys play that I am going to dig into the story and see how far I can get before it turns to gibberish.

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bumping to show everyone that there is an update on the thread since editing does not show a new post. Sorry if I offend anyone still with the double post but hopefully the finished partial will make up for it :D

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bumping to show everyone that there is an update on the thread since editing does not show a new post. Sorry if I offend anyone still with the double post but hopefully the finished partial will make up for it :D
Uh, the partial is done?
Menu, skills, items etc. Are translated. Check my first post.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes the partial was pretty well finished, I just found a couple of untranslated lines and then translated the troops file and the file that shows the game title. Like I said its only a small update, im by no means taking credit for the partial.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actually, there's no need to translate the troops section. When you start a battle and the the name of the enemies is stated, it draws the name from the "Enemies" section.

As for the file that shows the game title, sometimes it's better to not to translate and include that. Occasionally for some reason the programmer of the game changes the .dll file that is required to run the game in updated versions. If the player did not have the required .dll file installed, the game wouldn't even run. It's a weird thing, but yeah.. the safer choice is not including the .ini file at all in the patch.

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to translate "New Task" section?

s30(dot)postimg(dot)org/40iy1gh8h/Untitled.png

*sorry can't post link

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it possible to translate "New Task" section?

s30(dot)postimg(dot)org/40iy1gh8h/Untitled.png

*sorry can't post link
I'm pretty sure i did translate that if you use our partial.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah they already translated all of the things like that, they did such a wonderful job that all I have left now is the story translation.

Ok, update on story translation:
Left to translate
Scripts file
Common Events file (In Progress)
43 out of 98 maps

I'm back to work.
This is officially the furthest into a translation that I have ever gotten, usually my translators crap out by now and dont give me enough to work with. Of course I didnt realize that google translate was the worst possible thing to use.
I dont know what I am thinking but I am going to knock down this common events file right now. Its by far the largest single file that needs translating and im tired of looking at it.
Yeah im nuts, the maps I have been translating have been under 150 lines and this single file has almost 18,000 lines on its own. This is going to take me awhile longer than I was hoping it would.

Last edited:

d-one

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for complain in trade section there is no iron in partial only steel and mithril also can you fix the text is cannot be read

Attachments

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

candyfloss said:
Actually, there's no need to translate the troops section. When you start a battle and the the name of the enemies is stated, it draws the name from the "Enemies" section.
Only in about half the cases. There's a lot of titles out there that store some of the enemy names in the Troops file. So far -in anything I've done- just translating the Enemies file will leave some names untranslated.

Status
Not open for further replies.