What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Edit: btw just asking opinion.... I'm thinking to give metus Joy fairy, due to need of her OP aw skill atk (specialy i also dont have many ranged magic dps)
So i was thinking is it worth it or wait until some kind of black melee unit pop
If you really like a unit's overall design and believe you will use them a lot, then you will use it. I did this for Eterna just because the simultaneous attack/heal is invaluable and allows me to use her aggressively with another unit. I actually like pairing her up with Estelle because I can deploy both of them together at the same time and blow shit up without needing a healer to save them.

Using them a lot is the important part. The three I've chosen to feed Happy/Joy to have all been units that I've been using constantly. If you keep waiting, then you will keep waiting forever and ever since you'll have to ask yourself the same thing about the next Black Item Collection unit. It's also going to be over half a year before the next one as well since we'll be getting a Platinum next time. I just wonder if it's going to be a Platinum Mage Armor for the next item collection event.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just wonder if it's going to be a Platinum Mage Armor for the next item collection event.
I give up waiting for plat mage armor and already give raichi her CR-2 :p
Well can't even tell what's the trend now, i mean the last platinum is monkey hermit (from now on im gonna group Faa the same as Hermit -.-)

but yeah there still no plat mage armor yet, even there is 1 i'm thinking it will be in item collection event.
Reason, that class is Kinda OP and fit well how great most item collection unit is... except.... if they change the skill to NOT AoE atk (like maybe a single lighting strike lol)

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You should've gotten her that extra level if you wanted chocolate from her in the first place ;)

We all have units we want a chocolate from, which is why some of us do our best to manipulate their levels (which should now be experience). That is the reason why I've kept Anya at AW96, since I didn't want chocolate from her.
/takes down notes

"level units based on chocolate rewards"

/sigh

Oh man ... I have levelled based on utility ...

:)

(just having fun. this valentine reward setup is actually pretty nice & generous too. that there is a mechanic we players can use to manipulate the results, is the icing on the cake :))

@crow_mw thanks for claire info. I had not noticed her skill timers.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For reference:
A year ago:

Now:

Anya stole Karma's spot, but Nanaly's first as always.

Also, manipulation isn't even possible once you have > 3 level 99 units you know? >>

dunno if ya need it or not but the vid i used was
all i did was swapped themis for dorothy the dragon slayer for anya and one of the armours for oliver and i didnt have a 5th healer so i used pippen the fox mirror girl its pretty simple strat that gets it done quick enough
Cannot use as a reference D: Remember, afking with AW Leda before the dracolich is the goal, and a lot of strategy break once boss damage past a threshold.

Not to mention afk requires hands-off so no retreating afterwards. otoh, maybe I should just settle for bursting down the lich bro and then afk afterwards. Should save my sanity.

Update: ... bursting down lich bro = stuffing Sophie's Halberd into it's face with Kikyou healing. End. Absolutely nothing else needed.

Now I gotta figure out how to tank the dracolich without skill.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

logged n found katie iris and olivia gave out and curious if 3 is max plus anna of course

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, manipulation isn't even possible once you have > 3 level 99 units you know? >>
Petite saying that Joy will give total 150K EXP and Black only need 145K EXP
That excess 5K EXP is also count
Maybe if we still feed some AW99 Black that one with most EXP still count
But yes , I guess in the end
The one will give Choco is mostly Black for veterans

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tonatsu Iriyama, the same person who made the cool christmas animation, made this Soma Valentine's animation not too long ago:

The last person whizzing by looks like Roy.

Translations:
「ふんどしの日でござる」 (It's Day.)
「ふんどしの日」 (Fundoshi Day.)
「ふんどしの日」 (Fundoshi Day.)
「ふんどしの力は侮れんのだぞ」(Don't look down on the power of a fundoshi.)

Haha, Nenya is wearing that cat_keyhole_bra lingerie ( ) that recently became super popular.
Cat Lingerie Plat Bandit Imelia-chan by Tawawa ( ; ):

EDIT:

Who Did The Prince Receive Chocolates From (Poll):
Site: (Period: Feb 14th~Feb 21st)

This uses nicknames, so for anyone who can't find their unit:
( 廿_廿): Nanaly
兎司祭腹殴嘔吐: Paula-chama
こねこね: Cornelia
可愛くてキュートなみんなのアイドルミコトちゃん(CV:沢城みゆき): Mikoto (Everyone's Kawaii and Cute Idol Mikoto-chan)
織部: Olivia
Inoshishi: Inoshishi the Illustrator
KT: Katie
クレアちゃん: Claire-chan
クリッサだ!: Clissa Da!
グレータ―デーモン: Greater Demon (future unit with ero scenes)
ライチくん: Raichi-kun
叛逆の騎士コーネリア(CV:玄田哲章): Cornelia (Again...)
オリベー: Olivia (Again...)
ケンキョ: Kenkyo (Modest); Nickname for the White Goblins
ズッ友: Plat Bandit Seria
ミコトは陰陽師にて最強: Mikoto (Again...)
リタちゃん: Rita-chan
ppr: Pupuru
うんこP: Unko-P (Shit Producer); Nickname for WankoP
アニエス3個: Agnes (3 Choco)
アネモネを馬鹿にする王子は全員うんこまみれで死ね: Anemone (Princes who mock Anemone should all die along with Unko-P; Redundant)
イナリちゃん: Inari-chan
カノンちゃん 3個: Kanon-chan (3 Choco)
シビラから2個: Sybilla (2 Choco; Redundant)
ドラコリッチ: Dracolich
ナノは負けました: ??? (Nano Lost)
ヒナノ: Hina
モーティマ: Princess Mortimer (Prince's True Fiancé)
リリアちゃんぷりちー!: Lilia (Redundant; Lilia-chan Prichy—!)
邪心アイゲス様: Black-hearted Aegis-sama
助手リッチ君: Helper Lich-kun
砲科学校の劣等生: Underachiever of the Gunnery Academy (Kanon?)

You can also enter a unit not on the list by filling out the 'その他' form. There's also a chance you may get a 'Restricted' error. I don't know how to work around that.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

砲科学校の劣等生: Underachiever of the Gunnery Academy (Kanon?)
^ Correct.

ナノは負けました: ??? (Nano Lost)
Probably Girls Kingdom's Nano. Which has a phrase 'Nano won't lose'

Anya = 3x more popular than Shidora since Anya is literally the most likely unit to receive happy fairy after AW. And for good reasons!
アーニャ: 93 13.9%
シビラ: 31 4.6%

otoh, 兎司祭腹殴嘔吐 Paula's surprisingly high ...

@90/12
AFK before Dracolich moves complete. I think I can receive my cookie now. @1.2k (yes it took that long to stabilize) ... might as well go to 1.5k ~~
But apparently it takes minutes (~3) to kill that thing, so I went ahead and tossed Leone + Waltz + Esyusha and shorten it to 20 seconds.

As expected of the DPS Queen's 100k+ potential damage.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anna Valentine's Day Comic:

I need to find out who did the comic, since reverse image search wasn't working for me. Hopefully it's recent (2016) instead of last year.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol
Is Anna a Yandere??
All of them :3

Poor Prince >.>

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got a quick question on one of the units in the trading post. The silver hybrid soldier/healer, she costs 100k and I'm at the point where I have enough extra funds to dump that 100k. As I understand it she requires 100k gold + a silver healer to purchase, is that right? Any silver healer will do?

I keep seeing her being used in various videos since she can heal in a melee spot and I want to start investing in her.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got a quick question on one of the units in the trading post. The silver hybrid soldier/healer, she costs 100k and I'm at the point where I have enough extra funds to dump that 100k. As I understand it she requires 100k gold + a silver healer to purchase, is that right? Any silver healer will do?

I keep seeing her being used in various videos since she can heal in a melee spot and I want to start investing in her.
She is good , but her defense and heal is in the middle
Your spare Healer must be unlocked to trade
Will be good in some of the map where the healer spot is too far
Example , Bernard drop Map

She also need a Silver Healer to CC

=====EDITED=====

Finaly.....

Raichi will get her AW!!! XD
Oh damn..... it was really a NIGHTMARE!!!
You F!!!! Bernard!!!!

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anna Valentine's Day Comic:

I need to find out who did the comic, since reverse image search wasn't working for me. Hopefully it's recent (2016) instead of last year.
I dont know if this helps,

It seems to be the original language version of it? (cant read what it says, simply fell over it randomly)

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

since we're posting.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Larcx
1740 is overkill :X

Update on black ranking:
Top Tier
Token
Rakusha 鬼神姫ラクシャーサ

Reason: Treat her as a gigantic token and you won't be disappointed. Her burst is absolutely amazing after skill AW and enough HP bank to deal it. Not to mention her death aoe splash, though that's kinda hard to use outside of finishing off an enemy. (If only it triggers on retreat instead)

Low Tier (Still Considering)
Nadaku 紅輪の道士ナタク

Reason:
Nadaku is basically a ninja with 0 block and Angel's skill with range. Her stats looks great but her defense is awkward due to enemy composition.

AW doubled her attack and added a 50% pursuit, making her a decent DPS on a melee slot. It's during skill that she shines - top tier tank even. But the duration/cool down ruined her.

Note:
I am looking for reasons to bump her up to high tier. But enemies in Aigis aren't cooperating. Since there's black goblin archer, there's golems, and there's Faa, basically all other ranged threat comes from magical damage. Physical wise, is either easily handled or un-tankable.

She's got pretty good dps because of her pursuit (37 frame > 21 frame) but the main problem is her skill duration/cool down (15 sec/50 sec) and defense is kinda pointless while using a ranged attack (except against golems like so -> but I can just place something to straight up engage the golem or use a melee support with more range like Sybella/Hores)

Nudaku's got amazing stats during skill and outside of it, but it's so far, it seems hard to use those stats effectively.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont know if this helps,

Unfortunately that doesn't help. But thank you for trying at the very least.

Aigis Dougax is an aggregation news site that does repost highlights that originated from elsewhere (e.g. BBS) for busy, successful people. Dougax only linked to the anonymous post for the comic, which might be the original artist posting anonymously like Awa_1950 (泡。1950) did for the Paula loading screen gif I posted earlier before he posted it properly on his twitter/pixiv later.

Going to have another operation on the 29th of February, which shouldn't interfere with the event translations unless they introduce a Gold Rush type event.

EDIT:

Millennium War Aegis Character Profile Vol.2
(千年戦争アイギス キャラクタープロファイル Vol.2):
Release Date: March 18th (March 31st According to Kadokawa)
Reservation Period ( ): 2016 Feb 15th~2017 Feb 16th 10:00
Contents: Special Page Volume-up; New Unit Serial Code

Well, I guess it's time for me to make an order when it pops up on my preferred shop.

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Larcx
Low Tier (Still Considering)
Nadaku 紅輪の道士ナタク
Speaking of Nezha, I don't agree with everything in your list(subjectivity!), and I only have Faa, but I have to admit that it's been difficult to decide when to put a hermit on a team. I kinda wanted to take her out for a spin this event and didn't really have any great opportunities.

It may be one of those things that becomes a lot better when you have a smaller pool of options, though, since they do a few different things pretty well(if not amazingly well/all at once).

eluciferz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to the power of the 7 crystal buff and the story mission playlist by atarimesan, I managed to get awoken prince with my terrible team, only 5 of them were max affections too.

The hardest part was definitely the magic city missions. Those golems still pack a punch, even with the crystals buff, it took multiple tries to even one star most of those missions.
On the bright side, I now have awoken prince to act as a 2nd tank for me.

Also these are my chocolates that I received from my girls.