What's new

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

You mean this?

It's still on his site.
Also sorry to be a bother but yeah in future we may have a problem with links due to the quote below, which i believe is still fine(probably) but i cant confirm so it'd probably be best not to post links in future.

And regarding links, its okay so far but please remember that in future updates this WILL have loli, don't know how the rules aply in this case cuz its safe for now but whatever. Just a heads up.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New post;

Zell's mostly talking about comments from people saying how he's glad that people have responded back with advice and bug reports so fast
Also he mentions how there are many of us overseas, we've been spotted! XD

Apparently there have been allot of comments in relation to capturing though, maybe too many.

This part;
"There may be a little painful part is the Nohinto, but happy if Kudasare to challenge with the intention are doing the old days of unreasonable NES game."

Apparently that above can be solved, but i can really understand the engrish, i would guess he's talking about two monster girls and their capture but still not sure. :p

Apparently gaining damage when capturing the neko mage is a bug.
And another bug in the "progression inability system", i.e. when your being raped and you need to escape said rape?

And at the end of his post he made the comment of saying that he wants to hurry modification/development as ROBF is already quite far ahead. :D

Then there's a link to ROBFEoY on DLsite.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another post already. :O

The post mentions all the bugs that Zell has fixed so far.

-The first notable one was with the Yamabiko(white fur monster girl), when you got hit by her heart to far away from her you wouldn't move and be stuck in an aroused motionless state, that's fixed now.
-Neko mage fix that i can't quite make out.
-Portal added to secret swamp/spoopy area.
-Zell has noticed the portal at the end of the forest zone doesn't do anything and said that he forgot to remove it from 1.04(he might use it in future but he said it's unconfirmed).
-Wild cat rape initialisation was not acting as properly.

This;
"Slime capture flag of not stand I tried → several times but, capture the flag seems to be standing. Something there is a possibility that there are other causes."

-Poison lizard girl after rape behaviour apparently odd, and is currently being modified

Zell then goes on to talk about some questions regarding hero skills, guarding or "avoidance steps" such as rolling.

Other than that he included an image of a monster girl we havent seen from him, a bat monster girl.

Ah yeah and he added to be continued at the end of the post.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is time for me to comment!
----

Did he say anything about us on ULMF? :p

I do encounter this "Progression Inability Bug" once, at that time the hero is raped and when the struggle gauge filled full nothing happened, the hero keep getting screwed and his sperm meter keep filling, but when it full nothing happen, the rape goes for infinity and no, pressing A didn't bring you to game over screen because the Hero still has HP left. Is not really often happening but it could screw somebody who hasn't save yet, so i wish it could get fixed. :)

ROBF...
If only the maker of that franchise learn a thing or two from Zell about Paranoia to us Foreigner Consumer. :(

About that new portal, no new area has actually implemented, right?
It just that now the portal to the Spooky Swamp area is visible.

That Batgirl looks really different from her predecessor!

*The lower one is the predecessor.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is time for me to comment!
----

Did he say anything about us on ULMF? :p

I do encounter this "Progression Inability Bug" once, at that time the hero is raped and when the struggle gauge filled full nothing happened, the hero keep getting screwed and his sperm meter keep filling, but when it full nothing happen, the rape goes for infinity and no, pressing A didn't bring you to game over screen because the Hero still has HP left. Is not really often happening but it could screw somebody who hasn't save yet, so i wish it could get fixed. :)

ROBF...
If only the maker of that franchise learn a thing or two from Zell about Paranoia to us Foreigner Consumer. :(

About that new portal, no new area has actually implemented, right?
It just that now the portal to the Spooky Swamp area is visible.

That Batgirl looks really different from her predecessor!

*The lower one is the predecessor.
Nah he didn't say anything about us but i think he likely found out about us(region generally) from the download statistical data he gets from his upload website. :D

Ah so that's what it is, now thinking about it in 1.03 i think i encountered it, well he's working on it now. XD

I agree, ROBF's creator sure is paranoid, i mean in his latest game he put in a JP general questions quiz just to catch us out(though he was originally planning on some operating system specific nonsense).
Zell is so much better and even stated that it's fine as the game isn't very textual which implies he actually cares on how we foreigners experience his game. :).

Sorry yeah that's what i meant, indeed he's added the sprite to it now.
Though dont get me wrong i did write about how he mentions the portal further on from the swamp portal in the forest zone that he's not sure what to do with yet.

Indeed, i like how he's redone her, how she has more colour variation and how she doesn't have peach skin like with other bat girls i've seen it's nice. :D

Last edited:

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another post already. :O

The post mentions all the bugs that Zell has fixed so far.

-The first notable one was with the Yamabiko(white fur monster girl), when you got hit by her heart to far away from her you wouldn't move and be stuck in an aroused motionless state, that's fixed now.
-Neko mage fix that i can't quite make out.
-Portal added to secret swamp/spoopy area.
-Zell has noticed the portal at the end of the forest zone doesn't do anything and said that he forgot to remove it from 1.04(he might use it in future but he said it's unconfirmed).
-Wild cat rape initialisation was not acting as properly.

This;
"Slime capture flag of not stand I tried → several times but, capture the flag seems to be standing. Something there is a possibility that there are other causes."

-Poison lizard girl after rape behaviour apparently odd, and is currently being modified

Zell then goes on to talk about some questions regarding hero skills, guarding or "avoidance steps" such as rolling.

Other than that he included an image of a monster girl we havent seen from him, a bat monster girl.

Ah yeah and he added to be continued at the end of the post.

Will he put out a version with these big fixes? Or do we have to wait until the next big demo

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will he put out a version with these big fixes? Or do we have to wait until the next big demo
He'll more likely just release them in the next large demo I.e.1.06 yeah.
He's posted about finding bugs but not releasing the fixes until he's got more content before, so it'll likely be the same here.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

True concerning the ROBF guy, I bought 2 of his games and won't buy any more due o the fact he stops people from translating them, but back to topic, this guy's work looks great and the game seems fairly smooth from what i have seen so far. I am really looking forward to seeing how he develops it in the future.

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome game so far. My only complaint is that it is a bit hard to break the holds. I think I may have damaged the left button on my keyboard. Why never an auto option for these games? Also wish their was a way to empty your cum bar without ejaculating (save points only restore life), and that shota dude not cumming so fast. I prefer these games to be more of an "endurance test", if you know what I mean.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Awesome game so far. My only complaint is that it is a bit hard to break the holds. I think I may have damaged the left button on my keyboard. Why never an auto option for these games? Also wish their was a way to empty your cum bar without ejaculating (save points only restore life), and that shota dude not cumming so fast. I prefer these games to be more of an "endurance test", if you know what I mean.
I agree they can be quite hard to break out of especially the yamabiko and the red fur cat girl.
I noticed how it works and basically you lose progress and it becomes harder to progress with every change of animation.

So to explain;
Before sex/foreplay (easy to break out of) Lets say you get to up to 75% of you breaking free bar full.
In sex - (medium difficulty to break out of), breaking free bar is reduced to 50%(therefore you lost 25% of progress).
Sex speeds up - another 25% lost and it's even harder to break away from it.

An auto option would require more effort on the coder's part(which is likely zell as well) plus from what zell has said in the past he seems to care considerably about how people experience the game.
So in this case i think he'd want to maintain a considerable amount of challenge but also keep it fun. :)
Someone has likely already told him though on his blog about the monster girls that are too hard in his comments section.

True that would be good though i'd prefer it to just be reset at save points myself as people generally are less endurant after being escaping from sex when engaging in another.

RozzleDazzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to increase screen size or go fullscreen in the latest version?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New minor post;

Zell has posted a list of monster girls currently in game (FOBS1.05) with their respective images and names.

Also at the bottom he's included some pixel art of a monster girl that looks incredibly similar to one of Xelvy's mech monster girls from MGQ3.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

F4 initiates fullscreen.
Really? Ahh good ol Direct Draw.

I didn't know fighter maker 2002 was so... dated? I hope he can make the game he wants with it.

Not worried about memory though. One-Syota was made in fighter maker 2002 and it's the most memory inefficient game in the universe while still running fine.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really? Ahh good ol Direct Draw.

I didn't know fighter maker 2002 was so... dated? I hope he can make the game he wants with it.

Not worried about memory though. One-Syota was made in fighter maker 2002 and it's the most memory inefficient game in the universe while still running fine.
I agree that it's definitely outdated as, as you say it uses the old Directdraw full screen method.
So that's it's engine then?
I've played One-Syota yeah in comparison to zell's work it's definitely inefficient based on that Zell will probably be fine. XD

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I agree that it's definitely outdated as, as you say it uses the old Directdraw full screen method.
So that's it's engine then?
I've played One-Syota yeah in comparison to zell's work it's definitely inefficient based on that Zell will probably be fine. XD
Yeah. The icon looks familiar, and I can unpack the sprites the same way I did with One-Syota to make its animation viewer. I'm 90% sure it's fighter maker he's using to make the game.

Zell will most likely be fine. I'm just worried if he can include that shopping system he seems to want to include.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, my F4 key isn't working either then. Great...
Can you emulate it in some way, i use auto keyboard when i need a key pressed but cannot either do so fast enough or just dont have it.

Yeah. The icon looks familiar, and I can unpack the sprites the same way I did with One-Syota to make its animation viewer. I'm 90% sure it's fighter maker he's using to make the game.

Zell will most likely be fine. I'm just worried if he can include that shopping system he seems to want to include.
I did a google image search on the icon and it seems to be the company icon of a company that's owned by the same guys who made RPG maker.
So putting these facts together as well as with the Fighter maker wiki page(stating it has the same owners as RPG maker), i think we can confirm yeah. :D

Ah well that is partially more complex indeed, he'd have to add in quite a few more scripts and of course the sprites too.
It's not the largest mechanic he could implement though, it'll probably just take him longer to make though than other ones. XD

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, my F4 key isn't working either then. Great...
can remap keys on your keyboard.

After you install it, just create a file called AutoHotkey.ahk in your Documents folder. Then open that AutoHotkey.ahk file in a plain text editor (like Notepad), and put this in as the first line:
Code:
F5::F4
(That remaps the F5 key to act as the F4 key. You can replace F5 in the above line with whatever other key you want (more info and )).

Then just restart AutoHotkey.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New post, Zell is starting to incorporate his skills system he wanted to make.

I reckon skills will be based on the monster girl you have fraternised with last like with the elf(forest dweller girls) and the pink slimes(swf only) and how they give you that icon that comes with status effects.

Also the bat girl has her first animation in the post.
Zell also talks about how she won't fly but instead be faster than other monster girls on the ground(probably uses her wings to propel herself forward of something).
The player will apparently need to behave in a evasive way and the bat girl can jump which this implies;
"limited the enemy of action just jump."