What's new

Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Frequently Asked Questions and Problems (Tech Questions Go Here!)

The File C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\HYPNOSFUCK.eXe Can not be opened.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm trying to change a file's extension to .txt to .torrent but I don't know how to do that.

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying to get this game I downloaded (before it went bye-bye) working with bluestacks app player, and it came with 2 parts, but here's the deal, its a game made by nekokoya, and from what I know, a lot of those games are considered loli, and I don't want to be b& if the game I request help with violates rules

its called Mimitadori-koremi-goyutaiken, and it comes with 2 parts I guess; I got them installed, and it runs, but when I go to play it, it won't let me start the maze, I hover over the green start, and it no start

I run Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, system locale is set to English (United States), and idk what else to put that would be relevant

neree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure it can be opened i am aware of it :D but how can i fix that ? Is it related to windows 10 (even if i doubt it since nobody is complaning about this error but me) ?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im looking for a certain h game it consists of a blonde haired girl fight slime that are 4 different colors and it takes place in and city and you can travel in the sewers to and the name is bugging the hell out of me so if anyone knows please post a link to the game thanks

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys, I'm having problem with VNR. Suddenly it seems to stopped detecting the japanese text from games. In Text Settings there's no text at all while running game. Since it was working a mere couple of days ago, I don't quite understand what happened. Any helps to fix this problem? I'm not that good at using VNR, in all honesty :D

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RPGmaker problem

This is related to multiple games I own. So I won't name them all. My characters won't stop moving to the right. Has anyone had this happen before and if so how do you fix it. It was working perfectly yesterday now it's broken. Please help.

zhook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPGmaker problem

Do you use a gamepad? If yes, try to unplug it.

Last edited:

Wahoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had trouble similar to this where my character always went for one direction.
When this happens, i put on off the num lock key on my keyboard, type on every number and when i confirm i can control again my character, i put on on the num lock again.
It's weird because i don't even play with these keys...
I hope it helps you.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did that and I ran restore to an earlier date. That seems to have fixed it. I don't know which one of the two fixed it. But I greatly appreciate the advice thank you!

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I did that and I ran restore to an earlier date. That seems to have fixed it. I don't know which one of the two fixed it. But I greatly appreciate the advice thank you!
You don't need to restore. It's a bug with the program that has to do with input locking up and not releasing. Had it happen to me more than a few times. Sometimes unplugging the controller works. Sometimes, need to log off and log back on. But definitely shouldn't need to restore your computer to an earlier point.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll remember that for next time. I just couldn't figure out what was wrong so I figured the ultimate in roll backs was required lol

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Or you can use kbdreset.exe (google for it) to reset it, work like a charm for me. ;)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At best, close/open the game again
At worst, restart PC

You can also have the taskbar stay on top even if you put it on auto-hide/not visible. RPGmaker can make a lot of bugs pop out on Windows, for some reasons

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds like you fixed it already, but if people have problems in the Future:
Had the same problem with scalegarden games a few times (I mainly remember it happening at least twice in Sangeki of Gear to me). Redownloading the game and copying the save over is what worked for me back then.

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or you can use kbdreset.exe (google for it) to reset it, work like a charm for me. ;)
+1 to the kbdreset.exe

I found that specific RPGMaker games have this problem more than others, but using the little keyboard reset program works like a charm. If my input gets goofy, I just double click my kbdreset.exe shorcut, and it's all good to go.

-BB

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to download that so I'll have it when it happens again at some point down the road.

Thank you for the suggestion

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes it happens if you use RShift + NumKeys.

How it triggers: RShift Down -> Numkey Down -> RShift Up -> Numkey Up

Basicly you need to release the Numkey first to prevent this Error from happening. Shit happens sometimes so basicly how to redo this is retrying the right combo.
This isn't happening to the normal Arrowkeys though.

But anyways I´ll recommend to remap those keys if Game.exe Window is active ;) Autohotkey might be a good tool to do so.

for example:
W::Up
A::Left
S::Down
D::Right
etc...

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(this post is based on my experience from trying to make a game engine and form messing around in rpgmaker so i might be right i might be wrong)

in my opinion the resone this happens is because the game detects multiple key presses but doesn't register the key releases :mad: this would be a problem in the base engine so this can happen in any game but is only likely to happen in areas that the game starts to lag :cool:

another thing that may cause this problem is if the action happens to fast so if you have a sensitive keyboard or a high sensitivity gaming keyboard and this happens (you have been warned)

if this happens to you the best thing to do is spam the key if its stops :cool: if not then the best thing to do is save and restart...

hope someone finds this somewhat helpful(this is what i do when this happens to me :( )

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in my opinion the resone this happens is because the game detects multiple key presses but doesn't register the key releases :mad: this would be a problem in the base engine so this can happen in any game but is only likely to happen in areas that the game starts to lag :cool:
Just going to concur with this theory based on my personal experience.

Seldomly, my game acts like the Right Arrow Key always pressed. Restarting the game fortunately mostly enough to fix it for me, but there this very rare case when the problem fix itself when i mash the Right Arrow Key. I think when i mash the Key the game successfully registers that the concerned Key finally released.