What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Better relations? If you played the first game you'll notice how much Gabe improved in that area. And multiple endings have already been there / are there, depending on your choices.

Oh and I love how some people bash the game/story without even having played through the whole thing. Farah unnecessary? Well I'd say just play another hgame then, cause as I see it, the royal family shouldn't pop up in pieces. I bet people would complain much more if Farah or even Opala wouldn't appear. Really, the only thing I agree on is that Opala broke a bit too quick - but couldn't that possibly be just a trick, fooling with us players? I just doubt that everything is so one-dimensional as some want to see it. Whatever it may be like, I'd withhold any judgement until ep2 is released and the complete game/story seen & played.
Unless you weren't talking about me, you should know from my previous posts that I've cleared this episode at least twice by now. I'm not saying Farah is completely unnecessary; it's just the fact that compared to Opala and Osira's relevance to the plot, hers is purely for fanservice. Opala is clearly a key of some sort, but Farah is just there because she was in part one. I'm not saying that she shouldn't be in the game (because I'm certain everyone absolutely loves her scenes); I'm just saying that she could have been given a better role aside from being the horniest member.

As for relations, I'm well aware that it's been improved greatly compared to the first game. I'm just saying this for the people who say they'd rather have relationships with the other party members compared to the royal family. I mean, so far it's only Milana that we can actually improve relations with aside from the gift events (sure Layla also can get a few points aside from the gift as well, but there's no other interaction so far with the others.) As for multiple endings, I know that there's the good and evil ends obviously, but I meant with other party members. It's clear as day that the relationship meters with them are for scenes, but I mean actual endings. Sure, this comes of as demanding, but it's a possible thing to add in the next game (tho slim odds since doing so would make the next game take a hell lot longer). I don't really need such endings nor am I asking for them, I'm just saying that it's a possible way to satisfy the people who are complaining about the royal family.

@HegemonKhan: I think the secret tunnel is precisely what we went through in the game (as in the mines.) I don't think there's any secret passage we have to look for... Of course, I could be wrong.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I certainly didn't bother to try to find them, lol. Also, you'd miss out on all the stuff along the way anyways, but it is suspicious with it being said by the characters, especially emphasis upon them saying about avoiding the confrontation of the entire Blackeagle gang, as if you had the option of fighting your way through or not to do so (to non-activate them, to go through the place "covertly").

--------

I was wondering if you could get Richter on your team... maybe the events might have been different had you not payed the "protection fee" for your house in the beginning (as in Richter is a good guy and he might have been more impressed by not giving him the money and joining your team, as anyone completed this part when having not choosen to pay the "protection fee", ???), but meh... Or, maybe he'll join later... if he's not truly dead thanks to Milana... I don't like her much, laughs, along with Murdock...

Also, it kinda sounds like maybe there could be Egypt back in the game... but it doesn't like like it. I would have liked to have been able to get some of the characters from LoQO 1, well the ones that don't overlap anyways... like Sephira, as she's the Ice Mage, and I can't really remember the rest, lol. I should just open up LoQO 1 to refresh myself with it, lol.

I wish it wasn't Zhu Yen vs Gin Yen and-nor Layla vs Latex, as I'd have liked having all 4 females on the team (Iliona, Milana, Layla, and Latex), for Kai, lol.

-------

I'm thinking about trying to re-enter Lord Kross castle Castle Resteed, Rughart ain't the only one interested in Lord Kross' sister, lol. worth a shot seeing if I can re-enter the place, though I know it won't be accessible, but meh.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Choosing to not pay at the start just lets you start the game with 1000 gold. Nothing else. If you choose to pay, you lose that 1000. Richter dies either way.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for informing-answering me! Though, I still need to do replay throughs anyways... sighs...

then what is the ~ "decision you made will come back to bite you" achievement award.. then... ??? hmm... maybe something in episode 2?

I had also wrongly thought the "paying someone for mating" dealt with Milana, haha. but it's paying gabe the horseman to do farah, lol.

------------

Lastly, has anyone tried to see if the "other" location LM can be found (and were successful, if it does exist in episode 1, lol)?

the area to the east of gabe the horseman's house, does have a road leading to a dead end (the chest there doesn't count). some other LMs have been at such dead end roads (along with a chest being there) too...

Last edited:

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you require to get the Titanium weapons and armor, i have 58 Titanium, 34 Marble and 24 Basic Minerals but no Titanium weapons or armor are in the forging list at the blacksmiths, help please. Many thanks.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you require to get the Titanium weapons and armor, i have 58 Titanium, 34 Marble and 24 Basic Minerals but no Titanium weapons or armor are in the forging list at the blacksmiths, help please. Many thanks.
Depending on armor/weapon you need the basic/complex weapon/armor items that you can get at the shops that also sell the gifts/bestiary (not the same vendor, but should be in the same building). You can also always check what's missing by simply clicking on the item that you want to forge, regardless if you have the items or not.

And you will need Advanced Mineral too (ideal farming spot is Echo Forest at night, the unicorn monsters), either for the armor or weapon.

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the tavern in the middle of Breeze Woods there is a patron who claims that dynamite can be found. Has anyone found any yet? My thoughts are that if it does exist in Episode 1 then it is in Blackeagle Fortress or Totville where you may have to solve some puzzle or move to specific spots in sequence in a specific area.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you mean where Titanium+Broncallo Blacksmith shops can be found: Shaabera and your own Greenfield Blacksmith (have to upgrade him to the level of Titanium+Broncallo forging, of course).

If you mean, you're still missing a resource, simply click on to forge at a blacksmith and it tells you what you are missing-needing to forge the equipment.

I don't know off-hand and am too lazy to look up for you, but here's what resources you need for the last-best equipment in Episode 1:

(Best and/or Earliest sources only)

------

for the best-final-top equipment in episode 1:

Titanium = Goblins in Passage to Temple of Moon, use the one exit area for re-entry as it's only a max of 10 steps.

Broncallo Pelts-Fur = Broncallos in Tower of Despair, I think this should be much quicker than in the Lake Serene as the Broncallos are many steps away there.

Marble = Seductresses in Echo Forest (the signpost area, use the southern "exit" to the Swamp of Sorrow area and re-entry to restore the seductress, as it's only a max of ~10 steps)

Basic Mineral = Zombies (Night) in Stone Valley or Greystone Ruins too.

Advanced Mineral = Oniquines in Tower of Despair (Day or Night) or Echo Forest (Night)

----------

for the 2nd best-top-final (weaker) level equipment (not the final-best equipment in episode 1):

Platinum = Shadowoods (right? I can't remember) in Tower of Despair or Echo Forest

Bear Pelts-Fur = Roawks (I think its them) in Tower of Despair or Azure Falls
......V
Tiger Pelts-Fur = Toad Riders in Tower of Despair
......V
Wolf Pelts-Fur = Trihounds in Tower of Despair or Echo Forest

Basic Mineral = Zombies (Night) in Stone Valley or Greystone Ruins too.

Advanced Mineral = Oniquines in Tower of Despair (Day or Night) or Echo Forest (Night)

Marble = Seductresses in Echo Woods (the signpost area, use the southern "exit" to the Swamp of Sorrow area and re-entry to restore the seductress, as it's only a max of ~10 steps)

--------

In the tavern in the middle of Breeze Woods there is a patron who claims that dynamite can be found. Has anyone found any yet? My thoughts are that if it does exist in Episode 1 then it is in Blackeagle Fortress or Totville where you may have to solve some puzzle or move to specific spots in sequence in a specific area.
You've probably seen the darker "doorway walls" and/or the Boulders too, this is likely what the dynamite is for, that Murdock and the patron you already mention, both mention about. Obviously, if you played through the game, clearly the dynamite isn't in this episode 1, it'll be in episode 2-the full game, whenever it comes out.

Last edited:

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, does anybody have any non-cheated 100% save files ready for Part 2? Figure it might be a good idea to add them to the wiki for people who don't want to have to play through everything twice or buckled and cheated like me (bless you Sprint!).

I think two different optimal saves would work fine, one for Good one for Evil.

Evil:
-Dark Character
-Western Path (Evil Standing choice leads to scene with Velvetta)
-All possible items/scenes/illustrations/achievements/quests found and completed.
-All Titanium/Broncallo Equipment
-"Evil" characters Murdock, Latex, Gin'Yen (revenge seems more evil ^_^)
-All Evil Standing choices (The only thing I'm not sure of is if it's better to get the evil points or the +points with Farah. Do you guys think Farah will have a 2nd relationship scene for more points in part 2?)

Good:
-Light Character
-Eastern Path
-All possible items/scenes/illustrations/achievements/quests found and completed.
-All Titanium/Broncallo Equipment
-"Good" characters Iliona, Layla, Zhu'Yen
-All Good Standing Choices

Something along these lines would be great... hell any kind of 100% file would be awesome, I'm just laying out the ideal here so please post em if you've got em.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks HegemonKhan. After carefully redoing Totville and Bandit Fortress I think that the dynamite is in Totville where there are 2 ground doors/flaps at the entrances of 2 mine shafts. The other alternative location for the dynamite could be in some secret location at Greenville in the Guest House once all the Paintings are collected...

I'm currently working with constantly having Milana and Zhu'Yen in my party and alternating Latex with Iliona. I'm at the point where all 5 party members are fully equiped with the best available weapons and armor. I only use the blacksmith at Greenville. From a previous time playing the game I used the blacksmith in Shaabera and found there was a difference since the Shaabera blacksmith used Basic Mineral instead of Advanced Mineral. (btw I was able to fully upgrade the Greenville blacksmith before Dreadclaw by getting the levels of party members over 30. Not sure if I can upgrade the blacksmith again; the option is there but he won't do it yet.)

Will yet everyone know how things work out.

p.s. Just wondering where Treasure Map 3 is... I have read that it is possible to "stumble upon" by reading Game.rgssad in a text editor (Notepad). (Might have to get a program to open this file to read it completely.)

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay I looked into treasure map 4 and it's not Azure Falls after all. I'm still pretty certain I saw this region somewhere. I'll be on a lookout for it when I'll be replaying the game with eastern cg.
By the way do I have to register on the wiki to edit it?
Have not had time to install a program to view the images in the rgssad file but I did find a treasure at Azure Falls. Enter from the north and the first row of bridges heading west are where its located. Cross over the second bridge and turn north towards the cliff (before crossing over the third bridge). The treasure (Medallion of Protection) is right at the west (right) side of the cliff beside the water. Is this Treasure Map 4?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have not had time to install a program to view the images in the rgssad file but I did find a treasure at Azure Falls. Enter from the north and the first row of bridges heading west are where its located. Cross over the second bridge and turn north towards the cliff (before crossing over the third bridge). The treasure (Medallion of Protection) is right at the west (right) side of the cliff beside the water. Is this Treasure Map 4?
Ummm where do I get Treasure Map 3 and 4?:confused:

shemhamfumble

Reputation score

How do you pay gabe to sleep with farah?
i cant figure it out :/

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are a few different theories about that so
i'll just list them all, maybe one will work for you.
but first just incase you don't know, gabes house
is located across the broken bridge near the north end
of the greystone ruins which you can't cross until later in the game.
anyway....
1) Make sure you have 5000G to pay.

2)To get rid of the cat girl come out of gabes house and
head east (NOT on world map) as far as you can then go back to
him, the cat girl should be gone and a convo between gabe and farah
should begin....choose the obvious choices.

3)Also some say you have to have the convosation with farah in a
tavern where she tells you about her horse son back in egypt.

Well you may need to do one of these things or all of them
but give it a shot it worked for me.

martmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys can you help me ?¿ I'm stuck after defeat Osira's minions in the temple of the sun, i continue but there's a door that cannot be opened. I go to tel ravida and the captain isn't there. What I have to do.

I have the boots and the gauntlet of nabunaga but osira escaped with the armor of nabunaga

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where do you get the spiked collar or the black corset, also where do you give Iliona her gift. Many thanks.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys can you help me ?¿ I'm stuck after defeat Osira's minions in the temple of the sun, i continue but there's a door that cannot be opened. I go to tel ravida and the captain isn't there. What I have to do.
walk clockwise (from 12 o' clock to 12 0' clock) around the circular pool of water IN the temple of sun (near the door you can't enter), then go to the corners of the rectangle floor and you'll step on a plate, step on all 4 and the door opens.

talk to the sailor blocking the boat, then go to tavern and talk to Captain Burrow.

Where do you get the spiked collar or the black corset, also where do you give Iliona her gift. Many thanks.
Shaabera's shop has the unique gift items

Schizo

Reputation score

I saw this question asked earlier in the thread but nobody seemed to answer. :/

How do you get Captain Durrow to show up in the tavern? A sailor on the docks said he would be there but he isn't for some reason. :confused:

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw this question asked earlier in the thread but nobody seemed to answer. :/

How do you get Captain Durrow to show up in the tavern? A sailor on the docks said he would be there but he isn't for some reason. :confused:
If you have completed everything he will be sitting at the bar with his back to you in the tavern. Make sure you first visit the ship and talk to the sailor blocking the way to the ship.

martmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. I completed chapter 1.

Someone has been able of making a treat with osira like in the first game ?¿ Maybe it's because of my good decisions, but i want to know if anyone has been able to make a treat with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.