Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
HOW TO POST IN THIS THREAD:

If you are going to make a new thread, be sure to provide the following:
The DLSite link.
A download link
Basic information about the game.

If you need help on a game, but it is only in development, then I'm alright with you making a new thread, so long as you provide as much information as possible. If the mods do not see enough information to warrant a new thread (under the mods' discretion), then it will be deleted, even if other posters have provided information later in the thread.

Also, if the game is made by a well-known publisher (Softhouse Seal, etc), then I can make an exception with the "new thread" rule because they have proven that they release content consistently and therefore it is not a waste of space to make a thread about their upcoming game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short, there's a Japanese RPG maker program which has been used by some people to make some 2D RPG games.

You can use a program called ATLAS in combination with a program called AGTH to translate the text in the game.

Your computer non-unicode must be in Japanese

---------------------

You will need the following programs installed in order to run the games.

RTP 2003

RTP 2000

RTP XP

RTP VT ( JUST IN CASE )

Instructions on getting AGTH to work:
This is a program that can be used to copy in-game text to your clipboard. You'll need this if you want to translate the games.

1. Put AGTH files in C:\AGTH\
2. Create a shortcut of file.
3. Modify shortcut to read C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C "[filepath]"
Don't for the space between e and /C
Should look like this.
C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C "E:\tempy\siroma\RPG_RT.exe"
4. Open the game using this shortcut.
5. Find the matching text channel in AGTH drop down menu. There will be several, and you must use trial and error to find out which one is the in-game text. It will be automatically copied to your clipboard for pasting.
6. Programs such as ATLAS can automatically translate things added to the clipboard.

Instructions on installing Atlas

taken and edited from

ATLAS V14

Download the "trial" version, however, using the "crack" this trial become a "complete" version: you can use it forever, it will never expire.

NB: you NEED to use the crack (these 2 files below)

>> <<
>> <<

just extract it to ATLAS V14 folder and overwrite the old files!

Now ATLAS gets some words horribly wrong, but this can be fixed manually if you care.

Having masses of problems because of a badly translated line?

TRANSLATION AGGREGATOR takes ATLAS, AGTH, and lots of online translating sites and gives you lots of different possible translations. A must have tool.

A quick guide on Translation Aggregator:

((unregistered users - you won't be able to see the screenshots unless you register!))

First, extract it to a folder:

Then, run the executable:

Click on tools > launch text hooker.

Change injection type to launch new process, and text hook type to AGTH. Click on the 3 dots and browse to the game you want to play translated. Then press OK to return to the original window. The game will start. Make sure it's in windowed mode and not full screen!

Switch between the lines in the drop down box in AGTH (each time doing something in the game to make new text appear) until you find the one that is just the text from the game. This is just trial and error. For Animal Birth Sacrifice it's the middle one out of 3.

Click the automatic clipboard translation buttons for each translation window. This will make them all translate. (Remember they won't start translating until new text appears in game so keep talking to people)

Remove the windows you don't want (because some of them won't work) with the X button. You now should have your game next to several translated versions of the text. Sometimes it's really obvious what they mean because the translations are all the same, sometimes the translations are wildly different and you have to use them all to figure out what's being said.

Have fun!

Helpful thread:

Current Games:
NB. This post will only be updated every now and then, for more up to date versions of games feel free to browse the later pages of this thread, or register a hentaipalm account and go to the latest pages

If any ask for a password, the password is ryona

VH Game 11/09 version

New VH VHゲーム01_091203_LIGHT_+.rar

Anise - packed, with exe file instalation (one of the more popular games) - this particular install installed a corrupt game for me where I couldn't enter any buildings - can anyone else confirm this?

Ring of Lust (requires Simplified Chinese locale) - probably the largest and best game, but requires a lot of grinding (or cheating) at the start.

Simora (protip: don't play this one first, not much action at the beginning)

semi-guide:
To pass the day, just go to your dorm, or complete quests in town.

Here's how to reach the underground event:
In the first day, go look for mushrooms, find them and sell them for money, you need at least $100
Go to the guy in the center of town and buy the $100 item.
2. There will be a boy looking for his dog in the middle of town too, talk to him.
3.Go do some quest to let time pass. (I fought the demon summoned by your senpai, The Steroid Slime event at the bottom of school)
4. Go to the weapon shop, buy the cheapest sword, and give it to the old smith to repair.
5. Go to the lower left corner to pick the mushroom, old lady will quiz you, depending on your answer can get a shield or weapon.
6. At the center right of town, a boy will give info on the dog.
Go to the top left of the town talk above the 2nd dorm and you can go underground.
Now go to your dorm to pass the day, in the second day, go underground, there will be a guy in the lower right, don't let him see you.
Go to all the statues, there is a spot where you can go in.
7. After you have gone in, select escape, defeat the first student, and lose to the second to get the Sex Slave for school Bad End.

Lolimaho v2

Early Beta of some random game

You play a thief girl that was hired by a magician to hold on to armband, but you got beat and kidnapped by a bandit group, can you escape!?
Only 1 chapter, unlikely to be ever finished.

Don't get turned to stone, if petrification is your thing, here is your game.
Beat the demon queen and start your savefile to get access to nude statue mode and debug room.
There is a english "patch" but the translation is almost nonexistant none of the interesting thing get translated, more like random english got replaced.

You play a Kaido(Phantom Thief) and your job is to steal.
It's a ryona game, so there will be blood, although there are H Bad Ends too.

Another game by the creator of Kaido Shoujo, including a different version of Kaido Shoujo.

The semi-complete version of Gensou Shoujo. To get the BAD ENDs, lose to each enemy in the RPG battles, some boss fights have more than one bad end.

The newest game by the creator of Kaido Shoujo - Blank Blank Shoujo.
Beware, it's instant death if you mess up - guide the girl to the true ending or else.
17 possible BAD END and 9 True Ending, with lots of different death animations.

You play as a girl that has to earn money at a brothel to earn her freedom. It uses the traditional battle system has a sex battle system, much like Erotical Night where you have to make them satisfied before you run out of physical energy. And then you only get to heal a little bit between clients. There's absolutely no levelling up or anything though, so gets old quickly.

OR

CHEESE REVOLUTION!
I think this was more of a parody game then a hentai game though.

Some additional ryona sites/games can be found here

Ryonasaga:
A side battle with up to 5 girls going into arena style battles vs. all sorts of monsters. Very easy to add more content.
DL "up1137.rar"
RynoaRPG:
Real time action RPG that you pick a girl and try to save the world...before you get raped to death.
DL "up1119.zip"

ROA:
The fighting game of the three, choose a girl and beat up monsters before your raped to death.
DL "up1101.lzh"

some ryonasaga stuff I still need to sort through:
Posting some of the endings from Ryona Saga I saved from another thread. Some seem to work, others not. I've marked those I was able to do with a *

In the town of Rayon
*Slave End \Lose in the Alley
*Sex toy end \After losing in the Collusium with no money, get job change to sex slave, talk to the nun in the church to get the chain put on you, and go to the right back room in the church
Torture room \Use the cheat device to activate, select tell the truth to be executed or don't say anything to be tortured

Near by Forest
\Goblin End When in ??? status, get more option, as become leader concubine or slave toy for rest of goblin or other.

Cave in the wall
\Snake girl area, lose and end
\Slime end, Lose and end

Water temple
\Sacrafice end When HP 10% or HP 20% and ??? status, get caught in the whirpool

*Bug Maze(蟲毒の迷宮)
All area, lose and become a egg laying tool
Boss fight(During) If lose, get eaten
Boss fight(After) If you go to the treasure chest, you will get caught in the trap and eaten

There is also some special end in Women house(女の子屋敷) and Exuction Tower(処刑塔)
But those are Demonophobia type end(Wall crush, etc)

The first town you start in, the other town is the capitol, which is incomplete, but have some item and weapon not sold in Rayon.
Also while job change as sex slave, talk to town people to have different event Inn keeper not letting you stay, except in the dog house, gang bang in the second floor, bar people etc.

Lose at the Collusium Fight, when you have no money, your job will be changed to slave, and will be equiped with a neck chocker, that can't be removed, and when you pay back the debt, they will lose the key, your stat will be lowered to 1, when in slave status, the only way to turn back, is to pay back the debt, and find the samurai in the back alley to cut the chocker, even if you use the remove all clothing item in the bug maze, your status will still be that of a slave. [I have not been able to remove it no matter what I do but maybe I just talked to the wrong guy in the back alley

Related links:

Last edited by a moderator:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

HAH! I was browsing that thread too, I was gonna get the games this weekend, thanks Aika for puttin them here. I even saved the thread lol

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I've been playing blank blank shoujo, a ryona-style game where you usualy die in silly ways instead of it being sexual. It's still pretty fun though, and the English translation makes it actually possible.

I've reached a "dream world" which I swear is actually impossible - there's this line of 4 arrow-shooting dudes, and one guy you can't get past no matter how well you time it, because you have to walk in his path for 3 squares and then it takes one more movement to exit the path of his arrows, and he shoots too rapidly for you to do that.

Also there was this really lame area of long grass where I assumed you had to find the path where you wouldn't get tentacle raped but in the end it turned out there was no path.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

things like this make me wish i was able to set my comp to jap language but i cant find a language pack for vista that i can actually use.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol I actually did plan on making a hentai game in RPG Maker, but unfortunately RPG Maker 2000 isnt compatible with Vista, and I dont like RPG Maker 2003's battle system because you need to create battle sprites for characters that arent in the game. And I'm crap at making sprites.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I would but I don't understand moonspeak.

And 2000 doesn't work on Vista?!

So that means you can't run most of the games...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You can run the games, you just need to install the RTP file. The actual program to create the games doesnt work so you wouldnt be able to modify them or make your own. Personally I prefer 2000 over 2003 even with its limitations.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Is there an English version of the RPG maker then?

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

This is awesome ive managed to get all the games to work and ive got translations, however i cant seem to figure out the controls for any of these the directions are ok but what keys activate chests and whats to attack and you know.. its a little confusing :confused:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol you are WAY behind Aika. A Russian person if I remember correctly did an unofficial translation of RPG Maker 2000 not long after it came out, I have it somewhere, but I'm not sure where the disc I burnt it onto is. After that Enterbrain did official releases of RPG Maker 2003 and above. I've got 2003 on the same disc, cant remember where I DL'd them from.

If you like RPG Maker games, there's a really good one that's got a large fanbase called Yume Nikki, I havent played it myself but I've watched a friend play it. It's quite surreal, it's about a hikikomori girl, and when she goes to sleep she can go to all these strange worlds.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

In what language >_>

And Murazor, lots of the games are unfinished which is why you can't seem to do stuff.

Z is the main attack/select button and X is the main cancel/open menu button.

I also found a dungeon in I think it was VH where all you can do is attack and destroy the treasure chests.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

English, how'd you think I can use it? I cant speak or understand Russian xD

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Aika, I'm too lazy to look through all of that. but what about the Kuinochi Ninja game? I still have both of them, which was made on RPG Maker... Oh, and Seiren Harp I have, also.

Anyone want me to post them?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, post 'em. I doubt this piece of crap will let me play them because it wouldnt let me install the 2000 RTP file but the new laptop will.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Alright. Lemme search for the files.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, post 'em. I doubt this piece of crap will let me play them because it wouldnt let me install the 2000 RTP file but the new laptop will.
Actually Oni, I think those games are 2003. I have them, and they worked fine for me before I found the 2000rtp.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Awesome, then they'll actually work on this piece of shit cos I have 2003 on here.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

what about the Kuinochi Ninja game? I still have both of them, which was made on RPG Maker... Oh, and Seiren Harp I have, also.
Haven't heard of them, and therefore do want.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap....VH is hot...where did you find that at? and does it also look dead, cause this one has some serious potential.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I'm hearing on the hentaipalm topic, it's plenty alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.