What's new

SIM Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a pretty old flash game, but I believe no one has posted it on here yet.

To sum it all up it's a flash game where you rape Kasumi. It has several customizable items such as two outfits and hairstyles. I think it's well done and should be in everyone's collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

Ah, the first hentai game I've ever played more than once. And with good reason. It's got lots of features.

Heard the guys that made it didn't finish it, add sound. Any idea why?

Not sure, I just thoguht the game was made without sound to begin with.

It says my 'set' file is gone.

What's up with that?:(

That's odd, it comes with the set file, and I've had no problems with it. What are you using to play it?

Adobe Flash CS3. :(

Ahh, I posted this one way back on the original forums, though that was an older version. Good game. Straight to the point full interactivity. Seems to be the same version as I've got now. Though this one has captions turned on by default, which is good.

Remember now, it's rude to shoot and leave before your partners done. Be too hasty with her and she'll cry. Take your time and she changes her mind. Kinda...

Ahh, I posted this one way back on the original forums, though that was an older version. Good game. Straight to the point full interactivity. Seems to be the same version as I've got now. Though this one has captions turned on by default, which is good.

Remember now, it's rude to shoot and leave before your partners done. Be too hasty with her and she'll cry. Take your time and she changes her mind. Kinda...

I remember there was a specific way to get a twosome on her. I remember it had to do with the door on the 2nd background, but I forgot how. Maybe I'll search it up later.

Adobe Flash CS3. :(

Try using Swiff Player, that's what I'm using.

Wha, really? I knew about the door, but I've never seen anything like that. Turns out this one is a little more advanced than mine after all. The version number is the same, but she's saying a little more than she used to. The "let me down!" stuff if left hanging. Never used to say that. Wonder if anything else might be different. Thanks for this then. Always nice to get the latest version, especially if you thought you already had it.

Apparently the creator (or, at least SOMEONE, for that matter) is coming out with a new version, or perhaps it's already out?

Trial on Games of Desire:

it's out. but that game got some copy protection.
but i don't think it will be cracked soon, because it's just not worth the time. it's exactly the same game... okay there is sound, and behind stance and the graphic looks slightly better, but what the hell?! ITS THE SAME GODDAMN GAME. this is rediculous.

Present. I'll reupload when it goes down.. courtesy of /r/.

P

Present. I'll reupload when it goes down.. courtesy of /r/.

P

File is down.
That was quick. I'd suggest a reupload with a less obvious name, like Ksm_Rbth or something. I don't know if that actually helps, but it's worth a try.

File is down.
That was quick. I'd suggest a reupload with a less obvious name, like Ksm_Rbth or something. I don't know if that actually helps, but it's worth a try.

they got it fast then. I managed to grab it

Could someone who did grab it upload it? Possibly just name it with a string of numbers so that it's practically impossible to tell unless someone finds a labeled link.

That is the first one Pale can you post the second

Damnit, my bad. My first upload of the 2nd just failed - file blacklisted. So I've double-zipped it, and trying again now.. watch this space.

P

Ok thx for doing this Pale

was just posted on /d/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back