What's new

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Like pretty much anyone in MF's stream. :D Except maybe plmnko.

So you either blocked enemy attacks with a shield or...just took the hit?
I'd either block or dodge in a way that I wasn't in the attack's hitbox at all.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

I'd either block or dodge in a way that I wasn't in the attack's hitbox at all.
That is called a dodge-roll, whether you would get hit by an enemy's attack or not!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yup. Never said I didn't dodge or roll, just that I didn't do it THROUGH an attack.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

To be fair the only way to really fight some of the bosses is to dodge through their attacks in DS1, and DS2 as well from what I've been learning the more I play it.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Yup. Never said I didn't dodge or roll, just that I didn't do it THROUGH an attack.
Aaah I see. First it sounded to me like you didn't even know there's a dodge button, so you'd stand there and take the hits with shield or not. I was like "How the f*ck did he finish the game!?" :D But to be fair, you probably dodged attacks without knowing you did. Like if you fought the Fume Knight in Brume Tower (like I did a bazillion times yesterday.... -.-), there's no way you can stay out of his greatsword slashes without the sword kind of connecting with your character. o_O
The DLC bosses are mainly a pain in the a**. The storyline bosses were challenging, but Jesus Christ, when I thought Sinh the Slumbering Dragon was tough (dat corrosive skin...), well here come the Fume Knight and Sir Alonne. Those two bossfights together killed me like 25 times. And apparently, the Fume Knight is the hardest bossfight in DS2 SotFS, as I read on Wiki that according to FromSoftware's collected data, players have a 93% failure rate with him.

To be fair the only way to really fight some of the bosses is to dodge through their attacks in DS1, and DS2 as well from what I've been learning the more I play it.
I agree. And now that I have suffered horrible deaths in Brume Tower, the second DLC, I can't wait to see you struggle there. :p ;)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

And oh goody, more places I can struggle at. :p

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

It seems . :D
Lots and lots of fun was had with the Smelter Demon! MF loves him!

And even though his honest, supporting viewers are giving him a lot of information and help, he just keeps making those faces at us! D:

The duel of MF vs. Stuffie, it finally happened!

I'm uploading the video from my perspective, with MF's stream audio, right now. Will add it once everything's done. Of course, MF f*cking healed during the duel. Zero etiquette! :D

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you like MF you should watch the stream to support.

If you don't like MF you should watch to see him suffer.

Also, there was whipping this time.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

If you like MF you should watch the stream to support.

If you don't like MF you should watch to see him suffer.

Also, there was whipping this time.
Yes, yes and yes, there was whipping when we dueled.

In case you don't want to DL that video, (no longer available) , and as a short Twitch clip.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I just felt like playing Smite today rather than a roguelike for Thursday.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Continuing onward.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Uploading this charm of an event....a real shame that I was way too drunk.

EDIT: Cut-together video is more than 2GB, so .

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Playing Dark Souls 2 drunk, it must be hillarious.

I hope than we can see more of Mind Flayer and Stuffie adventures

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Playing Dark Souls 2 drunk, it must be hillarious.
The hilarity stops the following day, when you start up DS2, load your character...and all of a sudden you're in Majula with exactly zero souls. And you don't know if you spent those 50k you farmed up, or lost them somewhere in the world. :D
Or, what happens more often in my case: I load my character, and realize that since last night, I made like ten level-ups, because apparently the alcohol made me want to help out other players with bosses, so I spent hours helping out, amassing tons of souls. ^^;

I hope than we can see more of Mind Flayer and Stuffie adventures
Looking at the footage, I clearly was of big help for MF. Not making that one jump, slashing at statues while MF fights doggos...he couldn't have done it without me. XD
It's great fun to drop in once in a while, but I understand if MF rather wants to play the game on his own. It's his stream, after all. But I'll always keep Red Scarlet ready to help him out...or to duel him. ;)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think it's more like the mechanics of multiplayer really slow stuff down. He ended up summoning you like 5 times? He could've been to the boss and dying by the 3rd time.

Granted you made the statue pit and boss a hell of a lot easier to deal with.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I think it's more like the mechanics of multiplayer really slow stuff down. He ended up summoning you like 5 times? He could've been to the boss and dying by the 3rd time.

Granted you made the statue pit and boss a hell of a lot easier to deal with.
Again: Unfortunately I barely remember anything from last night's stream. I just hope I was worth the time MF spent summoning me. It was a mistake to have my bottle of favorite Schnaps next to me. XD
But yeah, like I said: It's his stream, so if he doesn't want to summon or duel me, that's fine with me. I'm offering help in case he needs it, but I understand that the thing we all love from MF's DS2-stream is to watch him both suffer and progress...alone. ^^

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

And Stuffie, I dun mind summoning you and dueling you at all in Dark Souls. I'm just a pussy sometimes, and I'll freely admit it. Though I think everyone has a moment or two, where they probably are. XD

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I'm just a pussy sometimes, and I'll freely admit it. Though I think everyone has a moment or two, where they probably are. XD
Two weeks ago I would've laughed at you, but there was an area in the second DLC of DS2 that was so frustrating, I.......I......I shot enemies from a distance with a crossbow....

:D

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Again: Unfortunately I barely remember anything from last night's stream. I just hope I was worth the time MF spent summoning me. It was a mistake to have my bottle of favorite Schnaps next to me.
See that explains the whip using dominatrix you used on MF.

Not the losing bit. I could down a couple o' absinth shots and still do good pvp stuff.