What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

I Dont suppose anyone has an upload of the fixed audio files by any chance please? Mine are named wrong in the nyaa dl
If you got weird name in place of the japanese name, it mean that either the files where uploaded with the weird name, or you tried to uncompress the archive without japanese local setting.

Winrar handle japanes file inside a rar file. But fail for zip file.
if it's a zip file, ether turn to japanese local setting or use a software named sjisunzip. Just drag & drop the zip on the exe and voila - you just need an up to date zip software.

Else you can grab the file from the trial on dlsite - but dlsite work come in zip archive. So same problem.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, out of curiosity, does sjisunzip happen to extract .rar files as well? Current software I've got is hit and miss, unfortunately :/

M

mxk1310

Hm, out of curiosity, does sjisunzip happen to extract .rar files as well? Current software I've got is hit and miss, unfortunately :/
Get 7zip. It does almost everything.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get 7zip. It does almost everything.
That's the one I have unfortunately. Maybe it's just my computer or that download of it, but tends to crash or not be able to extract bigger files. Thanks though!

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's the one I have unfortunately. Maybe it's just my computer or that download of it, but tends to crash or not be able to extract bigger files. Thanks though!
weird stuff =/

maybe you can try re-downloading it or sth ?
i use it as well, and so far i just had some problems with files that seemed to be ... not fine.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Nope, it's designed to work with zip file. Using it with a rar file make it crash without uncompressing anything.

+ Sjisunzip don't work with password protected file or file in multiple archive

And it tend to crash with BIG file (about 1 Go+) - not always but it happen (I mean, I got a 2 Go+file uncompressed fine with it ^^).

It's better to have local japanese setting, but when you can it help

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Just put your system into Jap unicode and save yourself the headache.

vana-des

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, it's designed to work with zip file. Using it with a rar file make it crash without uncompressing anything.

+ Sjisunzip don't work with password protected file or file in multiple archive

And it tend to crash with BIG file (about 1 Go+) - not always but it happen (I mean, I got a 2 Go+file uncompressed fine with it ^^).

It's better to have local japanese setting, but when you can it help
yeah japanese non-unicode setting is the safest way

@topcat you can also set up a virtual machine and test stuff inside this one - if all fails

zipetya

Reputation score

As an alternative, may I suggest running 7zip (or your decompressor of choice) with NTLEAS or Locale Emulator, set to Japanese - then finding the .zip/.rar file within the software and extracting it.

You may have to deal with a Japanese UI - but you can change language in the program, quite easily (you can find where to do that by running it in English or w/e language first, and memorizing where you can change the language, if all else fails :)).

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm thanks, I'll give it a shot, and if it doesn't work just keep avoiding .rar! :) But pity about Sjisunzip, already have ways of unpacking for zip files :/

Just put your system into Jap unicode and save yourself the headache.
Long ago localized my comp to Japanese, has saved quite a few headaches. Interesting though when some sites notice it, and software is entirely in moon speak...

zipetya

Reputation score

^ That's not good news, actually. I think we all were working under the assumption that you weren't in Japanese locale, and were having the problem with the .rar file as such. :)

Back in my good'ol Win7 days (actually, I miss them...), I had my non-unicode set to Japanese, and all were good and well. On the H-game front, at least. (also 7zip always worked like a charm with basically anything.)
Now with my 'new' Win8.1 rig, I'm staying away from changing locale -but yes people, it IS the easiest and most sure-fire way- and things have become... Complicated. lol

You can still try getting Ntleas and Locale Emulator and try my alternative method, but it will probably be in vain - they should just emulate a Japanese locale environment for the application to run in. But if that environment is already present...

Anyways, maybe try downloading the latest version of 7zip if you don't have it already, and try with that. Can try WinRAR too, I guess.
In all probability though, that .rar file may be corrupted.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyways, maybe try downloading the latest version of 7zip if you don't have it already, and try with that. Can try WinRAR too, I guess.
In all probability though, that .rar file may be corrupted.
It sounds like the rar being corrupted is most likely the issue. I have a computer running Windows 7 and one running Windows 10, both set to Japanese for non-unicode, and have no problems extracting anything with 7zip unless the file is corrupted in some way, usually caused by problems with the download.

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soo, do anyone have a full cg save file? i have been trying thing out but cant seem to find alot of events/ scenes. :(

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soo, do anyone have a full cg save file? i have been trying thing out but cant seem to find alot of events/ scenes. :(
There was some input trick you can do in the beginning of the game to unlock all of the scenes, it's somewhere in this thread. The recollection stuff is saved in this config file rather than a particular save though so place this in your Save folder and everything should be available

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ty so much dude, you have saved a poor man's mind! :D

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

v1.14
  1. ice town cloth shop lower can find deer girl 1.jpg , help her find Santa Claus
  2. go west ice mountain, find Santa Claus in lower left 2.jpg
  3. back to town report to deer girl, then zone to other place then come back there can get christmas clothes new clothes.jpg

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is their a translation still active on this game that is still on going? because the last translation that I used was only half the game.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is their a translation still active on this game that is still on going? because the last translation that I used was only half the game.
Yes, soon done with act 4 translation.

L

Locomotor79

v1.14
  1. ice town cloth shop lower can find deer girl View attachment 25697, help her find Santa Claus
  2. go west ice mountain, find Santa Claus in lower left View attachment 25698
  3. back to town report to deer girl, then zone to other place then come back there can get christmas clothes View attachment 25699
hee etigoya listen whont it be time 2 use a new site for all your walktrough's and savegames becausse hongfire isnt working proper anymore is most off the time gone or unreacheble