What's new

RPG RPG Maker [LOLOL] 森護り始めました!新米だからってエッチなクエストはいけないと思います! (RJ196654)

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New game just came out

Standard RPG which includes linear story progression, turn-based combat, random enemy encounters, and a familiar leveling system. You basically fight your way through plot points and interact with npcs for h-content.

[Synopsis]
Royal Capital Sahar. A country with affluent lands and plenty of forestry resources.
So plentiful in fact that poachers attempt to ravage their forests...
In response to this threat, there exists a special organization of "Forest Wardens".

The protagonist of this story, Akane, was raised by one such warden,
and is in training to take her place as the guardian of Marta Forest...

Akane believes she is ready for the responsibility and challenges that being
a Forest Warden will bring but... we all know, that this is far from the case ;)

[System]
* Quest System
* Costume Changing
* In Battle Pose Art

Last edited by a moderator:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [LOLOL] 森護り始めました!新米だからってエッチなクエストはいけないと&#246

Ooh, very nice looking art. Although judging by the previews, it sort of gives the impression that the game itself is pretty short.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [LOLOL] 森護り始めました!新米だからってエッチなクエストはいけないとö

Ooh, very nice looking art. Although judging by the previews, it sort of gives the impression that the game itself is pretty short.
Judging from the gallery that's up on E-Hentai/Exhentai, there isn't what I'd consider a ton of content, no. There's also a shota scene, from the looks of it. It's funny how many of these games so often sneak a random one in there without any kind of tag to warn you.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Judging from the gallery that's up on E-Hentai/Exhentai, there isn't what I'd consider a ton of content, no. There's also a shota scene, from the looks of it. It's funny how many of these games so often sneak a random one in there without any kind of tag to warn you.
one can not judge hentai from pictures, cause in some cases there are 14 year old girl who looks like grown up woman, and in some cases there is 100 years old witch, who looks like 12 years old girl, well what ever, wanted to share a link, but better risk i will take not

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having issues in progressing. There's a female DQ monk sprite that has a green quest arrow over her head and whenever i talk to her, the dialogue stops abruptly and the frowning character dialogue portrait is frozen on the screen. I think the quest for her is bugged.

The frozen portrait can be taken away by talking to other NPCs that give the main character a different expression. I've talked to all the other NPCs in town and have no idea what to do. I also bought all the store items but they don't seem to do anything.

OP
C

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I saw in the japanese forums they kept spamming bugged, so you probably hit that point as well.

rob1385

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having issues in progressing. There's a female DQ monk sprite that has a green quest arrow over her head and whenever i talk to her, the dialogue stops abruptly and the frowning character dialogue portrait is frozen on the screen. I think the quest for her is bugged.

The frozen portrait can be taken away by talking to other NPCs that give the main character a different expression. I've talked to all the other NPCs in town and have no idea what to do. I also bought all the store items but they don't seem to do anything.
if it's the one right out front by the entrance to the town, i actually got past that. you have to get her cat, it's one of the ones in the forest above the home with the witch.

but after unlocking all of the areas, i still have a bunch of quests i have no idea how to complete and i've talked to everyone and searched everything, so yeah, at some point it still can't be completed.

Sarav

Reputation score

if it's the one right out front by the entrance to the town, i actually got past that. you have to get her cat, it's one of the ones in the forest above the home with the witch.

but after unlocking all of the areas, i still have a bunch of quests i have no idea how to complete and i've talked to everyone and searched everything, so yeah, at some point it still can't be completed.
Yeah this game is bugged as fuck, can't even beat it because there are a bunch of quest you can't complete.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

her design looks like the archer girl from that fantasy anime last year, except they added a pair of boobs

yume from hai to gensou no grimgar

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i like the art and the girl.
but i agree there are many bugs. you even stop when moving over bushes or you can walk through some walls etc.
i am currently stuck on a quest which i cant complete. I already unlocked all the floors in the horse keep where the soldier is in front. The quest is about you and a nun and the priest going into the forest to collect some stones. when you have 2 stones a cutscene starts and switches to the priest standing in front of the statue from the first quest in the game. he says one sentence and turns down and then nothing happens anymore. the cats move around like normal but nothing happens. i just cant continue. i hope there will be a patch coming soon

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

one can not judge hentai from pictures, cause in some cases there are 14 year old girl who looks like grown up woman, and in some cases there is 100 years old witch, who looks like 12 years old girl, well what ever, wanted to share a link, but better risk i will take not
There's actually a really young-looking boy fucking the main character in the CGs. There's shota in this game. :T

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a new version on this game, do you know guys what to do in quest no. 4?

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

new version? nice i hope they fixed all the bugs now

is anyone going to translate this?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if get bug in old version, after get new version need restart new game or cant fix the bug

Gamer23

Reputation score

Bug includes event value not included in line, which results in existing value not changed even though event was experienced which will still result in same stuck situation. Hopefully all was fixed.
As eti said above, start a new game.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well i didnt have to start a new game for my bug to be fixed appearently

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

I do like the art but I haven't played through it yet. Is it worth a partial or not?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I do like the art but I haven't played through it yet. Is it worth a partial or not?
Well the game is bugged as hell so I can't even get through it even if I wanted to. From what I've played though, it is decent as far as hentai RPG Maker games goes, though my opinions are usually the opposite of most of the people here.

Seireiux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any1 know what to do for the first 2 quest? Don't know how to complete the 2nd one. On the game ver1.1

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

From what I remember for one of them you head to the library and the receptionist or whatever gives you a quest and you have to find three people in town. I'd have to play it again to remember exactly what needs to be done. Don't remember the other quest. After those two it'll tell you to walk around town and find a quest. At this point you'll need to walk upstairs into one of the green roofed houses (if I remember correctly) and get a quest from him. If you make the right choice you can get a H-Scene out of that one. That's all I know since I only played through the demo.

Edit: The other one you need to go to one of the blue roofed houses for a survey on their water quality.

Edit 2: For those of you who want it, here's an unfinished partial. I do intend on completing it. Someone let me know when all the bugs are fixed and I'll finish the rest when I can.

Attachments

Last edited: