What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

Joker is happy and has already completed it. I'd say it was worth the wait.

We get 6 new field monsters, 5 of them are in the snow area.
3 bosses, 1 H-scene for the first two and 3 H-scenes for the last one.

If you proceed to the last stage without having collected all 6 eggs, you'll get the bad ending and the 3rd H-scene by default.
My favourite boss is the 2nd one.

Once you complete the game you unlock the Time Attack mode, which is basically for speedruns. From what I could see you're able to upload your score apparently (dunno where though, haven't checked). That mode doesn't lead to any H-content but I may have attempted it if Sakura wasn't such a pain to control lol

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you proceed to the last stage without having collected all 6 eggs, you'll get the bad ending and the 3rd H-scene by default.

Once you complete the game you unlock the Time Attack mode, which is basically for speedruns. From what I could see you're able to upload your score apparently (dunno where though, haven't checked). That mode doesn't lead to any H-content but I may have attempted it if Sakura wasn't such a pain to control lol
I can't play the game untill later because of work. Would you mind telling me what types of vore is shown in the updated content without telling me what the new enemies are?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't play the game untill later because of work. Would you mind telling me what types of vore is shown in the updated content without telling me what the new enemies are?
Ok here's what you get in the update:

One of the field monsters dissolves you into milk and then drinks you.
Two of the bosses perform vaginal vore and one of them just eats you.

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if anyone has a link throw off in pm I will be grateful

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Out of curiosity was I right about Queen Anastasia being a boss fight? You can spoiler tag it if others don't want to know

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you share complete H scene save? :D

-------------------------------------------

EDIT : Thank you very much.

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can you share complete H scene save? :D
There you go

Now that the series is over, I wonder what the circle is going to work on next. Hopefully they make more games in the same style and genre, with animations like these.

My favourite artist in the circle is X TIA, the one who drew the Golem Queen, the Magma woman and others. His animations are pretty damn good and have multiple frames as opposed to some other ones where they just use squeezing effects on a single picture.

I would definitely like it if they were to rework the first game as it feels very outdated compared to the rest of the series but I'd be fine with anything as long as they keep X TIA.

Attachments

Last edited:

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a link? please pm me also having trouble finding orbs on hard mode D:

dfreg12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone has a link, please pm

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I could use a link as well. Would've said I could try to get a complete file ASAP, but I guess that's already been done. >_>

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No need to be spammers and ask for PM.

Learn the rules, if someone wants to share he will post and let everyone know about link in PM. No need to get 10 pages filled of people who are too stigny/lazy to buy the game and are beggars.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No need to be spammers and ask for PM.

Learn the rules, if someone wants to share he will post and let everyone know about link in PM. No need to get 10 pages filled of people who are too stigny/lazy to buy the game and are beggars.
Amen

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game was good. I am glad I actually bought the game instead of begging for links. Since the game is now complete what is every ones favorite boss from the whole series?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game was good. I am glad I actually bought the game instead of begging for links. Since the game is now complete what is every ones favorite boss from the whole series?
Tough choice, I think I'm gonna go with Camilla. With the Golem Queen and Queen of the Forest tied for the second place.

Although if the first game had decent graphics, Scylla and the Slime boss would definitely be my top 2.

Last edited:

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually the more you ask for links in a obnoxious manner the LESS chance of someone sharing. IF someone shares it be polite in your private messages - ask NICELY and WAIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.