What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Party Nights ] [パーリィナイツ] Sister of Adversity RE188451 RJ188451

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From author of Innocence Break.

Still more or Nanoha-verse character, this time Chante/Chantez.

Actual release date is late November.

Chant*z from Lyric*l Nan*ha stars in this erotic RPG.

At first she joined the tournament to defend her honor but,
her experiences took twists and turns
that resulted in her sexual awakening and then, corruption...

Over 60 base CGs for erotic events!
Send your requests and they may be patched in later

Time passage in the game is spread over 6 months.
(Some events are unique to certain months or even weeks.)

Lewdness and corruption parameters will rise with events.
(Some events will change based on parameters.)

It may be difficult to get all scenes in a single playthrough.
Don't worry, you can play "carry over mode" which lets you start again
with current experience and money!
(Some endings and bad ending are not subject to this.)

Erotic events relating to the protagonist are fully unlocked
when you finish the game regardless of your achievements,
so even if you're just looking for hentai you have a reason to play to the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [パーリィナイツ] Sister of Adversity

A bit disappointed that the author chose Chante, but oh well.

Playing it right now, don't know if it's because it's a demo, but it's lacking h-events and so far is about spending days training Chante (by visiting the cloning master, fighting same enemies, visiting the fitness center). The pervy books are expensive. Innocence Break also started slowly with raising your h-stats so I'll keep playing it a bit.

I like the developer and am looking forward to this game!

EDIT: Demo seems to cap the h-stats at 30 and ends after 4 or 5 days. Not many events yet and Chante refuses to enter the southern district in the town.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Game is out today.

From the blurbs.
60 base CGs.
Compare to innocence break, most scenes for other characters will be a lot 'softer' (i.e. unlikely to include hard rape and such)

Scene can be different/progress more if she's lewder.

Virgin clear = unlock all scenes.

New game+ is available.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Boobs are rather big for me...

I think it will be a pass for me as the defloration choices as to the prev one is much less too.

The trial is great but have no time to complete it yet, the maps are big and seems like a place that has potential for more events to occur.

If the sales are not doing well after a week then i will consider buying it just to support him.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

came out on anime-sharing.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Innocence break had a lot of scenes and a pretty nice corruption curve, mostly due to the virtual/real thing, a pity it never picked up steam on sales.
I hope this turns out to be just as good with later updates.

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok either I am REALLY dense or the game is just bugged. After the first time you get more corrupted after waking up there is no way to progress further corruption wise. I'm just capped at 30 lewdness and 30 corruption and it stays like this until the game ends at month 7. I played through 3 new game plus's and tried doing stuff differently and talking to everybody every week, used Cheatengine, nothing. Would really appreciate some help if anybody got it to work :)

N

Noberus

I´ve played it many hours and wondered me why i have not making any progress -.- dumb bugs

A question someone knows where it gives working links from previous games
of this circle ??? :confused: :confused: I found nothing

thanks in advance

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I´ve played it many hours and wondered me why i have not making any progress -.- dumb bugs

A question someone knows where it gives working links from previous games
of this circle ??? :confused: :confused: I found nothing

thanks in advance
Innocence Break has a living torrent and some rare working links on a-s (I'm not sure how much I can say or link according to the site's rules yet. Especially since this circle has a preference for lolis).

Cocona's Busy Week torrents are dead, but I quickly found some working links on a-s.

Last edited:
N

Noberus

I´ve recieved a working cocona link Thanks :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

doesn't know what am i supported to do now

after end first quest and i'm completely stuck now

the guys doesn't give me a new request

i talk all people in town and everywhare but nothing happened

wtf

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i think some people might want a full save for this game so here you go. It's hacked with CE so if you start a new game with this save in folder you should get directly into new game+ with lvl 99, 9000000~ gold and the full recollection room in you interact with the mirror, since i played through a virgin run before. ;)

Attachments

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Main point :
  • when moving can up sexual desire (性欲), or can go book shop buy book book shop.jpg
  • if sexual desire high, before sleep can masturbation
  • for strong enemy, better use ミラージュハイド or ミラージュハイド改, then use 奏剣二重奏(改) or 奏剣四重奏(改)
  • each week to city (市街地) west side's fitness center, can up 1 lvl (need 1k)
  • lewdness (淫乱値) and corruption (墜落値) 0 can go true ending, after true ending can open all hscene
  • if enemy not black color type or boss, has GoR or if win can get card, can use in hscene room right side
  • click cabinet, choice last one チードモードについて then choice 見る, then click pot 10 times can get item for up lvl to 99 99.jpg

Lewdness (淫乱値) :
  • if lewdness (淫乱値) up to 30, when sleep has choice 踏み止りますか?, if choice 2nd いいえ can up lewdness lvl, next lewdness lvl (2) need corruption (墜落値) 30 + lost virgin, and when sleep choice 2nd one, lewdness lvl 3 need lewdness (淫乱値) 60, lewdness lvl 4 need corruption (墜落値) 60, final lewdness lvl 5 need lewdness (淫乱値) 99
  • lewdness lvl 4 can nude in church, church entrance talk to boy has H, lewdness lvl 5 (dont nude) talk to boy in middle of church has 2 hscene, if nude in lewdness lvl 5 and discover by other ppl to Gameover
  • lewdness lvl 5, to city (市街地) talk to some man has hscene (all hscene is same)
  • lewdness lvl 5, some event cant start (like underground arena, 4th month mission)

1st month :
  • move out church to city (市街地), to east area take bus to school, talk to Vivio (ヴィヴィオ) and Yumina (ユミナ), when move out school near bus stop talk to Rio (リオ), back to city east area, book shop talk to Corona (コロナ), move out city to arena (競技場), talk to Einhart (アインハルト) then inside talk to counter, sign in for match in each 2 month last week
  • city east area, north park upper talk to aged, then go city west area, 2nd area north click shining point inside to left house, talk to Handyman
  • click notebook get quest, move out city to forset (森林地区) [east has magic circle add 10 status point (特訓P)], deep vs boss 1st boss.jpg , then back to Handyman house, click notebook for report quest then talk to Handyman, give him 50k for information
  • to border (辺境), follow flower flower.jpg to building, talk to teacher (2nd choice) can learn shadow copy not easy disappear, then each week can learn (need 3k), different lewdness lvl has different H and skill (lewdness lvl 4 can get all 3 skill), if get lewdness lvl 5 to last day (7th month) has teacher ending
  • after teacher event, from border entrance go west can move to hot spring, if click board can back to station, if lewdness lvl 4 can move deep for hscene
  • 3th week, noon go bathroom but it broken, go upper to Sein (セイン) room, talk to her has bath CG

City (市街地) south area and underground arena :
  1. lewdness lvl 1 can go city south area
  2. go pants shop can sell pants, high lewdness lvl has new Hscene, total 4
  3. to east night club talk to bunny girl in counter, but no certificate cant work
  4. talk to Handyman, he need 200k to make fake certificate
  5. move out city to village (私有地), south house talk to mayor then go east to brothel, need continuous prostitution 2 times or Gameover (2nd H lost virgin)
  6. give 200k to Handyman, then next week talk to him can get fake certificate
  7. has fake certificate can work in night club, but need lewdness lvl 5 for Hscene
  8. has fake certificate can work in breast club too, move in need 100 sexual desire (性欲), total 4 hscene but possibly need v1.02 (old version only can get 1st and 4th hscene only)
  9. fake certificate also for 18X, but need lewdness lvl 2 and enter need 100 sexual desire (性欲), has 4 type H, each type H has 4 hscene (possibly need v1.02 or some hscene cant get)
  10. adult shop can buy vibrator (バイブ) and anal beads (アナルパール), anal beads possibly need 18X's anal sex, if bought it can use in room, each toy has 2 type H (normal and lewdness lvl 5)
  11. if work in night club, if luck can get underground arena information (when work no choice), then go village (私有地), south arena can find underground arena, 2-6 month total has 5 fight, if all win then lewdness lvl 5 come again can vs Viktoria (ヴィクトーリア), if win has Viktoria H and ending

2nd month :
1st week, when wake up feeling sick, now has 2 choice. 1 go city west area clinic (整骨院), talk to nurse and pay 1k, click 1st room locker change clothes for cure. 2 is station outside talk to Vivio (ヴィヴィオ), then go school talk to Yumina (ユミナ) for cure
If before go clinic, then each lewdness lvl go clinic has different H, after 6th H, to last day can go clinic ending (if get teacher flag too to teacher ending)
Handyman house click notebook can get quest, go border (辺境) east side, follow flower flower2.jpg to deep vs boss, then back to Handyman house click notebook report quest
2nd week, church NW area to upper left Schach (シャッハ) room, click toilet door has Hscene
4th week, to city east area, north park upper right has Einhart (アインハルト) Hscene
4th week, to arena (競技場), talk to counter then go north side upper left room can join match, total 3 fight

3th month :
  • 1st week to fitness center has event, then each week has Vivio (ヴィヴィオ) > Corona (コロナ) > Rio (リオ) hscene
  • Handyman house click notebook can get quest, go seabed cave (海底洞窟)[has magic circle add 10 status point (特訓P)], deep vs dragon, then back to Handyman house click notebook report quest

4th month :
  • (lewdness lvl 5 cant get this quest) Church north Carim (カリム) room but no ppl there, to room east reception room hear talking, then move out church to Religious cult (カルト宗教), deep vs boss. If lewdness lvl 5 to boss room has Carim (カリム) ending
  • 4th week, to arena (競技場), talk to counter then go north side upper left room can join match, total 3 fight

5th month :
  • Handyman house click notebook can get quest, go research institute 研究所, deep vs boss, then back to Handyman house click notebook report quest

6th month :
  • city west area talk to aged (who outside Handyman house), then go border (辺境)'s hot spring, to south has new dungeon 6th month.jpg
  • 4th week, to arena (競技場), talk to counter then go north side upper left room can join match, total 3 fight, last fight vs Viktoria (ヴィクトーリア)
  • If lewdness to lvl 5, last day to lewdness ending (has teacher and clinic flag and win in arena possibly cant go this ending)

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You're the best, etigoya

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

thank for etigoya for walkthough
now i understand why am i stuck
it because fucking Handyman need money for information / unlock thing

and i already buy all shit already + masturbation

need to start all over again lol

and i play though all of that
some weird reason i kill dragon+finished the quest
start new day i got game over rosary cover with blood

wtf again? lol

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So i think some people might want a full save for this game so here you go. It's hacked with CE so if you start a new game with this save in folder you should get directly into new game+ with lvl 99, 9000000~ gold and the full recollection room in you interact with the mirror, since i played through a virgin run before. ;)
Since you already unlocked New game+ does that mean this also unlocks the CG? or since it's hacked it doesnt?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thank for etigoya for walkthough
now i understand why am i stuck
it because fucking Handyman need money for information / unlock thing

and i already buy all shit already + masturbation

need to start all over again lol

and i play though all of that
some weird reason i kill dragon+finished the quest
start new day i got game over rosary cover with blood

wtf again? lol

First of all, I think the money you spend on the Handyman is not crucial, you just lose the subquest and thus the experience / money rewards and possibly h-events? The other expensive thing I found so far is the fake certificate, which you just need for h-events in the southern part of the city.

As for your sudden game over...I imagine it's the village event. If you start the prostitution event in the village, you must do another village prostitution event the next day or you get a game over screen the day after.

And for everyone an advice for the future playthroughs: lv5 lewdness is bad. It will get in the way of most conversations, prevent you from doing most side-quests and many enemies (especially bosses) will immediately game over you. Only raise to lv5 if you want the lv5 events.

Last edited:

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since you already unlocked New game+ does that mean this also unlocks the CG? or since it's hacked it doesnt?
The CG should be available because i did a full virgin clear before this one. The fact that i altered some stuff with CE shouldn't interfere with anything in the game (i mean they give you a cheat mode by themselves ^^). So yeah with this save the exact things you will get is: New game plus (lvl 99 and 9000000~ money) if you choose the first option after starting a new game and the full recollection room when you talk to the mirror. Some events are not in said collection tho, basically all of the scenes you get after you get lewd enough to walk around naked in the church are not in there.