Comic Adaption Release Celebration Present:

Anna and Lulu Present:

Lulu Fanart by Inoshishi (Clissa Da's Mama):
"Congratulations on Vol.1's release!! Lulu-chan's cute!"

Manga Adaption Spoiler (New Character):

Edo is a good person. Edo is a friend.

Resized Stand-up Illustrations Comparison (Before and After UI Renewal):

AW Dark Priest Verdinath Stand-up Illustration:

Last Thing Seen Before Stupid Prince's Genitals Are Mutilated and Dumped in a Toilet:
Mitra: *Death Glare*

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

VERY late...
But finaly got My copy

Anyway.... I hope there's Male Plat Healer
Damn AW Robert feel so out of class....

Another note , if some people interested to buy the Nendo
There is some date on the serial code , which I assume expiration time(?)
The serial code will expire on 1-31-17 23:59 JST

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ricca All-Age Conversation Event Scenes:

Ricca #1:
I hear happy humming from somewhere. When I walked towards the voice, I saw Ricca doing something with a doll.
Ricca: "Ah, Prince! Going for a walk?"
Noticing my presence, Ricca glanced my way. She spoke as she tended to her doll.
Ricca: "This girl is already like a family member to me. So I need to properly take care of her."
She makes full use of the mechanical doll as she fights, taking an active part in the heat of battle that belies her young looks.
Ricca: "My clan have been puppeteers for generations... So when I saw this girl, I couldn't bring myself to leave her."
While stroking the doll's face, Ricca smiles.
Ricca: "I would be glad if the Prince also likes this girl."
She says as she smiled at me. I responded with a nod.
The doll looked like she was happy as her hair was brushed by Ricca.

Ricca #2:
Ricca: "Prince... do you think I'm strange?"
When I asked her why she was asking me that all of a sudden, Ricca opens her mouth.
Ricca: "I... Besides the doll, I don't talk to anyone but the Prince. Do you think it's strange that I talk to dolls...?"
She asks. It seems she was alienated from others because she talked to dolls when she was little, and wasn't able to make friends.
Ricca: "Others will think the Prince is also weird by being around me, and..."
Ricca shut her mouth right when she said that much. I patted the head of Ricca's doll that was sitting next to her.
Ricca: "Prince..."
It doesn't matter what others think, I'll treasure both Ricca and the doll. When I said that, Ricca's expression brightened up.
Ricca: "I'm sure this girl will also treasure the Prince. ... I will too."
While hugging the doll, Ricca beams a smile at me.

Ricca #3:
Ricca: "Recently, it feels like this girl has started to smile more often."
Ricca said, and I turned my gaze towards the humanoid being standing right beside her.
—The wisdom of the ancient past gave birth to the 'puppet', a strange being that imitates humankind.
There was only an unchanging, impassive look etched on her beautiful and elaborate face.
Ricca: "You can't tell? This girl is smiling with a very tender look on her face, see?"
I looked at the 'puppet' closely, but I still couldn't see any change in her expression.
Ricca: "I guess I'm the only one who can tell, since I'm always working with her. ... However, this girl is growing day by day."
Ricca: "Today, this girl wanted to meet the Prince, so that's why we made a visit to your room."
I don't know too many details concerning the mechanical soldiers known as 'puppets'.
However, I was purely happy that Ricca's partner has started to regard me with affection rather than hostility.
Ricca: "But... this might just be a mirror that reflects the heart of the one that controls the 'puppet'."
Ricca turned her face downwards as if she was slightly embarrassed.
Ricca: "Although I said this girl is growing day by day, I feel like... I've also been making progress in no small way..."
If anyone saw her from the time she joined, it's clear her words are true.
I responded with a silent nod, and Ricca raised her head that was drooping and smiled happily.
Ricca: "Yes! Both I and this girl think, for the sake of protecting our friends... and for the sake of being useful to the Prince, that we want to grow much, much more!"
But... she resumed speaking quietly.
Ricca: "It wasn't just this girl who thought she wanted to meet the Prince, you know...?"
Though she was slightly embarrassed, she tried her best, and forced out a shy smile.
I was totally flabbergasted by her words and cute gestures.
Ricca: "Prince... Right now, I'm smiling... Not just this girl... I, too, have become able to smile much more."
She walks up to me timidly.
When I realised it, her hands were touching my hands.
Ricca: "From now on, please let us be by your side... If it's for that, we will overcome any adversity."
The strength of her will became a light that filled her lovely round eyes.
Ricca: "Prince... From now on, please look after us..."
Gripping my hands affectionately, Ricca carefully spun those words.
The 'puppet' standing beside her, for the first time, looked like she was smiling at me.

Gun's gun's gun's! I translated these for Anelai because gun's gun's gun's.

If a Patreon subscriber has a character they want to read the all-age conversation scenes for, please PM me. Same goes for any questions; I'm not reading any posts in this thread, and the only reason I'm still around right now is mainly because of Anelai.

Itamaru sent screenshots for Aisha, Amanda, Dina, and Mikoto, though just Sophie's first scene is worth a little less than half his current subscription, and I already did Kayou and Sybilla for him this month. This is why I really only want to work on characters certain people like, since it's unlikely I'm going to be properly compensated for my time, so it's important that the work I do makes specific people happy so I don't feel like I'm wasting time. I suspect Dragon Paladin is the only person that has the closest understanding of the amount of work I do.

Kanon and Rinne (Complete) by Original Illustrator Chiri:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for Upcoming Maintenance:
-"ShiroPro:RE×Aegis" Collaboration Campaign.
+Those that play both who satisfy the conditions will receive at most 30 Spirit Orbs (霊珠).
+Only available for 'Millennium War Aegis' and 'Millennium War Aegis A' (Not R-18 Version).

The spirit orbs (霊珠) are currency for ShiroPro.

ShiroPro died, and when it was resurrected, they switched from Flash to HTML5 to be like Aegis, and a lot of the menus and policies changed to be eerily similar to this game as well. A lot of Japanese players wish that Aegis would also have a '巨大化' (Growth) system, where characters grow gigantic for some reason (Godzilla Clissa Da!).

Collaboration Character for ShiroPro Illustrated by Issairaku (一斎楽; Inari and Anna's Illustrator):
???: "On my honour as a knight, I swear to protect you."

ShiroPro:RE Webpage:

I never played this game, so I hope whatever they're giving to Aegis players isn't impossible for a new player. There will be more information pertaining to our side in the upcoming days.

Please give me Senko-chan~~~!

Last edited:

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I want to buy Nendoroid Sybilla too , and Oncindium figure ... hope they don't sold out

Kanon-chan kawaii ...

ShiroPro ... never played it ... but all-ages DMM is a bit troublesome to access, they could have selected a R-18 game ... playing it now, the intro is kind of long, seem to be a medieval japanese castle defence game, while Aegis is more european medieval ... maybe the co-character for Aegis is a japanese related class ... a plat Onmyouji!! Or a new ninja ...

Isn't there block in this game? The units get exp after match ...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to buy Nendoroid Sybilla too , and Oncindium figure ... hope they don't sold out

Kanon-chan kawaii ...

ShiroPro ... never played it ... but all-ages DMM is a bit troublesome to access, they could have selected a R-18 game ... playing it now, the intro is kind of long, seem to be a medieval japanese castle defence game, while Aegis is more european medieval ... maybe the co-character for Aegis is a japanese related class ... a plat Onmyouji!! Or a new ninja ...
If You really want it , then You should've PO it back on January >.>

With those Swords?
Ninja?
Whelp.... maybe... maybe even mage lol
But I think closest one will be Sword Master , she did said Knight tho...
But eh... who knows~

TheRedCrayon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Only available for 'Millennium War Aegis' and 'Millennium War Aegis A' (Not R-18 Version)" i played shiropro.....but i only use the R-18 ver of aigis so even if i got her i couldnt use her?

Last edited:

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If You really want it , then You should've PO it back on January >.>

With those Swords?
Ninja?
Whelp.... maybe... maybe even mage lol
But I think closest one will be Sword Master , she did said Knight tho...
But eh... who knows~
Isn't the knight for ShiroPro? I thought Aegis would get a different character ... but it is probably gacha unit ... these collaboration events usually only gives tickets and items as reward for completing tasks ... except some special occasions like Hitsuji's end of service ... I wanted a event for Dungeon and Princess ...

furialink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Only available for 'Millennium War Aegis' and 'Millennium War Aegis A' (Not R-18 Version)" i played shiropro.....but i only use the R-18 ver of aigis so even if i got her i couldnt use her?
i think he means , that the special collab event can only be played on the all age version , so if you only play the r-18 version then you probably are not even going to see the event. Plus that unit that he shows is for shiro pro , we are going to get a different unit.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm , I recently played ShiroPro
Not sure what I'm playing tho.....
Just wasting the free Orb / wasting the Stamina or whatever it calls on the game
Got some free Castle 5* too via construction

They said the Knight was based on Camelot or something (not sure)
Eh well...... whatever~

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IDK what's up with Petite...
Seems that he doesn't enjoy translating stuff, even for money. But still he keeps doing it. Also, after you have been a while on the net you learn to just ignore trolls and people that is unable to use the search function.
I guess he's the kind of person that wants to keep everyone happy... but that is an utopy .D

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Emergency Mission "Imperial Healer" (帝国の治癒士) Second Phase Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Angel Troop Assembly" (天使兵団の集結) Begins (Sep 1st~29th)

Strike down the angel troops led by The Archangel, and receive fabulous rewards!

Healer Elias Bedroom Spoiler by Original Illustrator Narumi ( ):
Emergency Mission "Imperial Healer" Until 2016 September 8th!

Senko-chan~~~!

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Isn't ShiroPro basically Japanese Castle Colle?

Would anyone happen to know about the phone verification. I want to try buying a recycled Japanese phone number from hushed app. Does DMM use a sms text verification? Am I required to verify the number every time I exchange the pinball points? Will they ban me for using a virtual phone number?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ShiroPro:RE News Update:
-"ShiroPro:RE×Aegis" (城プロ:RE×アイギス) Collaboration Campaign Begins.
-Emergency Deployment "Another World Gate and Magic Sword Princess" (異界門と魔剣の姫) Begins.
-New "Shield" (盾) Weapon-type Implemented.

(ShiroPro:RE) Neuschwanstein Castle (ノイシュヴァンシュタイン城):

Rarity: ★7 盾 (Shield)

Kancolle players are infamously known as shipfuckers*. I guess in this game, the players are castlefuckers?

*Whenever I heard people refer to pay players as whales, I thought that was a term that originated from Kancolle, where certain players are big dumb whales that want some cute shipgirl to stroke their big dumb dork, but instead the shipgirls fire harpoons at the shipfucker. The whale tries to pull away, but is powerless as they slowly bleed and suffocate to death (representing all of the money they waste like an idiot until they're bled dry). Disappointed when I heard Cynical Brit use it to refer to pay players for some other online game; not having the potential Kancolle origin means that I would prefer to stick with the Japanese terms of braindead, baldy, or exploited slave for heavy pay players.

EDIT: Addendum: Whale Article ( ) It's cute how most everything applies to pay-to-win players.

Does anyone have the uncensored version of this castle character?
Image (Ero Scene):

I don't read the thread, so any answer would have to be in a PM.

"ShiroPro:RE×Aegis" (城プロ:RE×アイギス) Collaboration:
Reward Distribution Date: September 20th 16:00 (ShiroPro)

Reward Conditions:
Lord Lv5, Prince Rank Lv5: Spirit Orb (10)
Lord Lv10, Prince Rank Lv10: Spirit Orb (10)
Lord Lv15, Prince Rank Lv15: Spirit Orb (10)

If ShiroPro is like Aegis, then reaching Lv.15 shouldn't take too much time. I guess this collaboration is just an attempt to get our playerbase to breathe some life into that game. Don't know how well it's been ranking lately since the only all-age games I remember doing well are Kancolle, Flower Knight Girl, and Homo Sword (I don't even know the proper name to this game).

ShiroPro Banner:

Complete the special siege battle, and obtain the limited weapon: Magic Sword 'Fragarach'.

It's super sad that they're making Sybilla the 'face' for this game. The original main heroine for Aegis was Plat Princess Lilia (she was the very first collaboration character when this game was just getting started).

Both Neuschwanstein Castle Stand-up Illustrations:

Imgur is becoming retarded. It's converting a transparent png file into a .jpg. If someone desperately wants it in its original format, I can upload to a filedump service (EDIT: Using a different service, though I don't know how long it will stay up).

EDIT:

Aegis-Version Banner:

Wow, 30 SC is nothing to scoff at, though we did get 60 last year thanks to cheaters. Thanks to this, I'll definitely reach 150 SC by the Anniversary.

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Aigis was Kind to me. 10 summons with 1 black and 3 plats, althou the plats were all Dupes. The Rest were 2 golds and 4 silvers.
Not the black I wanted really but she is really bae and will hopefully benefit from my Marnie when i AW her.

furialink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so the event in shiroxpro side is already available ?? we need to get rank 15 to get the 30 sc ?? do we need to play their event maps ??

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

from what i understand its said only lvl so i guess dont think need event map...
Event map 45stm is brutal for new player... (purple goblin REKT me with my lvl 50-56 castle unit on hard mode -.- *despair*.... 1st try)

Got that 7* castle (shield is new role, where you can block enemy... before this player had to kill enemy before they kill your tohno (lord) at base or use specific unit that have skill / map skill to block)
Gotta say its pretty op (well 1% chance duh -.-) its Miri with self regen :D
Note: shiropro used to hate me... @ rank 48 and leeched all freebie crystal from story + event, but only 1x 6* and this my 2nd high * roll
like aigis specific unit can be stronger / more useful than simply high rarity with exception 6-7* is on class of their own due to additional upgrade (think of it as black unit)

For ppl who want to play abit shiropro for colaboration sake, its not hard as they also have the auto complete function.
To do it you need to complete the map in hard mode (1.2x enemy atk hp) with all the warehouse alive

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird...
No ShiroPro thread here...

I got three 5* so far out of construction
The 5* Archer (Damn 2'nd dupe) and 1 Mace , which people on other board said is Frankenstein
Also one Canon type 5*
Use like so many Free Spirit Orb (something like SC)
And I already Lv 42 , LOL
Ah well whatever , not gonna play this game seriously anyway~

===========

30 free SC??
WoW!! It seems next month I only need to buy 5000 DMM point for 70 SC to reach 150 Stamp
Noice!!!!!

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird...
No ShiroPro thread here...
Most of EN shiropro player is in Himeuta.... but again i think i see u there alot.
Yeah lucky u i never got 4-5* from normal construction... as mention before this game hate me, and doing event map take long time to clear so i just do auto clear map on story map to lvl my unit....
I will keep geting all those free crystal and roll until i have good enuff unit then i will start playing :D

As for aigis... also yay here specialy after i spend 150 SC this month (dont ask the roll, it sux)
im betting on the "RIP sanity" ticket...

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Honestly I expect a plat like always from my plat Ticket. Not like I will get a black like some other people which Leech the luck of other with it :p