What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Anmitsuya ] あんみつや Knight of the Church Charlotte 祈りの少女シャルロット RE176993 RJ176993

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [あんみつや] 祈りの少女シャルロット

Huh. Now that's a new one.

I guess I should think about adding "ability to translate file names". I was kinda thinking of doing that anyway (mainly for work on cross-locale RPGMaker 2k), but if there's this kind of thing in the wild, it should probably put in sooner rather than later.
This developer seems to have made extensive use of the name database to both say things and do things everywhere.

Location names are set up in the Actors database, as are some full sentences. The descriptions usually say something like "For use in [x] dialogue" or even a short description of the thing it's naming, like "Taxidermist". He even used the actor's database to name things like "Old guy in town".

Then he calls those things everywhere!

I'm not sure worrying about this in a general-use tool would be necessary, though. Calling filenames like that was probably a mistake on his part, as it breaks the whole point of having names in a database that are easy to change (changing would now require changing every picture name as well).

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone tell me what they say (see image)
In order:
Read picture books
Talk about light seeds
Play shiritori

I don't think i know how to get Rina's full nude :D

hexior

Reputation score

I tried to translate using RPG TRANS, that, this is what i got :(

WARNING: Ruby with nonzero exit code 1
ERROR: Ruby unexpectedly quit.
Ruby Traceback:
<internal:gem_prelude>:1:in `require': cannot load such file -- rubygems.rb (LoadError)
from <internal:gem_prelude>:1:in `<compiled>'

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Walkthrough

Main point :

• If dont write please choice 1st one
  • after clear, except ending, all hscene can open, for ending need 2nd play to bunny town
  • open stand CG maybe need collect all clothes
  • some place has hidden item. like bucket, barrel, wood box, dead wood, corpse, tomb, small hole
  • for H event need lechery (淫乱度) and SM (変態度), エッチ度 no idea for what
  • if collect hscene, only 1st masturbation and cllinic check by doctor has virgin version, other hscene will get virgin and non virgin at same time

Start, new life and new partner :
  1. Start in dock town (デニア), the building near dock is harbor administration office , talk to reception desk
  2. upper to restaurant, talk to manager and 2F talk to her daughter (any chocie ok?)
  3. upper to church, left room click cabinet
  4. left to inn talk to manager, then sleep in right room (1st for masturbation 2nd for sleep, masturbation has 3 hscene : virgin, high lechery [20?] and very high lechery [50?])
  5. lower right talk to merchant quest1.jpg , he need 氷の火酒 (find in water cave [水の洞窟])
  6. upper right has hidden shop hidden road.jpg , talk to shop manager but cant buy anything now
  7. move out town to main town (ヴェルニーユ)
  8. upper to church, church underground can go bath and toilet
  9. upper left clinic event, then can buy item、if use 乙女シート can power up in a monent, if talk to doctor has hscene (virgin, lost virgin and very high lechery)
  10. house in church lower right, talk to mayor, 2F left room event
  11. clothes shop talk to counter and aged
  12. town entrance cafe event
  13. right restaurant, if get 魔獣の肉 can sell to manager (2nd choice)
  14. manager in lower right shop quest2.jpg need 弁天竹 (find in ghost forest [悪霊の森])
  15. go lake (アトリアの湖) has event
  16. to forest (プルジェの森), deep vs boss (GoR)
  17. after fight can get new partner fairy Loppy, in fight use skill 妖精獣召喚 can summon her, now some place can loot fairy power up item
  18. back to main town, clothes shop talk to aged

1st holy seed :
  1. go lake (アトリアの湖), lower left house can get key
  2. open upper right door, to NE area clear all monster
  3. after 8 group monster then vs big slime (GoR)
  4. back to church get letter from headquarters of church, then move out get fairy letter
  5. forest (プルジェの森) talk to blond fairy can get equip 妖精獣の首飾り, equip this not need summon fairy
  6. to water cave (水の洞窟), red shining monster has GoR and lost virgin
  7. box in water cave can get 精霊石(土), with this clothes shop talk to aged can get new skill
  8. deep vs boss (GoR), after boss pray to holy seed then it will back to god, open box can get 氷の火酒 for dock town quest quest1.jpg , reward bonny clothes and ear

2nd holy seed :
  1. main town mayor house 2F talk to woman will get job teach boy, after work can get maid clothes and cap
  2. inn left room event and can get チョコボンボン
  3. church outside graveyard talk to aged can go ghost forest (悪霊の森)
  4. ghost forest entrance, in house talk to aged
  5. ghost forest can get 弁天竹 for main town quest quest2.jpg , reward fishing rod
  6. deep vs boss (GoR) then back to house in ghost forest entrance, report to aged
  7. go magic tower (魔法使いの塔) talk to elf
  8. go north wind cave (北風の洞窟), deep to dwarf town (ドワーフの村)
  9. in town vs 3 group monster then house vs boss (GoR), after boss can get 精霊石(風), with this clothes shop talk to aged can get new skill
  10. go clinic can buy nurse clothes and cap
  11. buy torch (たいまつ) and 2 or more ladders (縄ばしご) for later
  12. drom dwarf town to wind cave 2, deep vs boss (GoR and lost virgin), after boss pray to holy seed then it will back to god

Tower elf and bunny town :
  1. clothes shop buy swimming suit (ワンピース水着), dock town talk to hidden shop manager has hscene and can buy item
  2. go up to magic tower (魔法使いの塔) , 9F vs boss (GoR and lost virgin)
  3. church outside talk to woman, then near town entrance talk to bunny will go bunny town (うさうさ村)
  4. bunny town upper house vs big bunny (GoR)
  5. after boss can get item for carry hscene book for alway use it, if 2nd play can get key for unlock all ending (but v1.01 cant open ending 3, maybe bug)

Place has 3rd holy seed :
  1. back to main town church can get letter from headquarters of church
  2. dock town church talk to sister
  3. harbor administration office talk counter, then talk to mayor and fisher
  4. go cave of cape (岬の岩窟), this cave can get 精霊石(水), with this go clothes shop talk to aged can get new skill
  5. deep vs boss (GoR), after boos back to harbor administration office report
  6. after go SE island (ベースティア), back to main town
  7. dock town restaurant event
  8. main town clinic, entrance has new nurce can buy new item for down lechery and SM
  9. go SE island (ベースティア) again, red shining monster has GoR
  10. deep to ruins (古代遺跡), but has magic wall cant enter

Holy sword :
  1. magic tower (魔法使いの塔) talk to elf, then go up tower to sky city (空中都市) talk to elf queen
  2. upper right house talk to aged can go berry forest (ベリーの森), has a lot item power up fairy, deep has boss (GoR..., possibly need this for later brothel H)
  3. sky town NW to dungeon, 2nd area has toilet
  4. deep help elf priess (GoR and lost virgin)
  5. dwarf town, house talk to mayor can set holy sword to weapon

Cat event (can skip, reward for save 50% mana equip) :
  • clothes shop buy cat ear (ねこみみパンド), equip it can talk to cat, after give fish to 6 cat can get reward
  • Cat need fish (some can buy in main town who fishing and dock town new merchant)
  • main town cat need カレイ, dock town イワナ, lake マダイ, dwarf town ヤマナ, SE island 大ナマズ (need fishing in SE island), sky city プリ

Hscene in dock town (no idea need how many status, better lechery and SM over 30, work in brothel or sex possibly need lost virgin) :
  • use チョコボンボン, then go pub talk to master (lost virgin), possibly any lechery and SM ok
  • if church outside has paper say sister not here, inside church has hscene
  • lower right toilet has hscene, then sometime has man in next room, total 3H
  • brothel left counter can buy clothes
  • club of queen talk to owner, then pub talk to red hair for SM.jpg , when lechery and SM over 5 can work in club of queen, after 3 hscene (possibly SM over 20) in club of queen can get SM clothes
  • equip SM clothes, pub talk to red hair for SM.jpg , 2H
  • restaurant 2F play with girl 3 times has CG, then play with her has H (maybe lechery and SM over 50), if girl outside restaurant, go cave of cape (岬の岩窟), 1st area go upper right help her (GoR)
  • man outside inn
  • work in brothel has 2H, then has 3 cosplay H (2nd choice)
  • talk to new customer in brothel, 2H
  • go man toilet, 2nd time equip SM clothes to man toilet (need SM over 30) has 3H
  • after 3 hscene in man toilet, near dock can walk without underwear, if sailor clothes has event in toilet, fishing and talk to cat. if choice gym suit (2nd choice), has event when talk to man in lower left, go toilet, talk to 2 man in pub, talk to theater talk to manager.When talk to man in right has H
  • back stair to theater underground, talk to manager for dance in theater has 2H
  • dress sailor clothes talk to man in right, when her girl friend leave has NTR (need 40-50 lechery?), then talk to man on upper chair has H
  • inn 2F, dress nurse clothes talk to man, tomorrow talk to him again has NTR (need 40-50 lechery?)
  • big bathroom for H (possibly need over 50 lechery and SM)

Hscene in main town :
  • after anal sex (maybe afte dock town right side NTR then sex with man in upper chair), clinic talk to doctor has hscene, if lechery high and get venereal disease (after big bathroom H) talk to doctor has 2nd hscene
  • item shop sell [使用済]乙女シート (need lechery 15, 2nd choice), then lechery high (need 40-50 lechery?)has 3rd choice for H
  • bathroom total 4H, last one is heroine only
  • mayor house 2F talk to woman get job, 2H, then go mayor house again has maid H, then talk to mayor has H
  • equip maid clothes (アリスメイド) can work in cafe, next time work in cafe (2nd choice need 40-50 lechery?) has NTR, then go cafe again has NTR?
  • equip SM clothes, talk to chef in restaurant
  • equip SM clothes, talk to man in upper right, 2H (need SM 30?)
  • equip SM clothes, to man toilet in church (SM over 30) has 2H, then next time girl in man toilet has 2H, then tomorrow church 2F talk to boy for 2H (need 40-50 lechery?)
  • inn talk to man in left room (possibly after work in brothel)
  • when boy only in right park, talk to him has H (maybe need lechery 50), tomorrow talk to woman in park
  • dress swimming suit talk to girl near clothes shop

H in other place :
  • forest talk to blond fairy, 2H (possibly need lechery over 40)
  • dwarf town talk to dwarf who outside town

Ending :
  1. ruins (古代遺跡) now can break magic wall, deep click chair then click upper small hole
  2. deep to underground temple (地下神殿)
  3. if place cant pass need left get item to right object
  4. near red seed vs boss (GoR)
  5. go wicked aggregate (マリス集合体), deep vs boss
  6. headquarters of church (教会本部) to ending
If virgin, lechery and SM under 10 to ending 1
If virgin, lechery over 20 and SM over 30, worked in club of queen to ending 2
Virgin or not, lechery 10-40 and SM 10-40 to ending 3
not virgin, lechery over 40 to ending 4
not virgin, lechery over 30 and SM over 40, worked in theater to ending 5

Last edited:

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey everybody. Here's a quick partial for the Menus and Records.
I might expand this into a full Partial, if I do I'll go ahead and make a thread for it.
Also bit of warning, don't use the Actors file. For some reason it breaks combat cause its dumb. I'm currently looking into a fix for that.
Enjoy

*Update* I've updated the partial to include some Armors and weapons and such. also lined up First Experience under Records with the other stats, and includes the Fairy Beasts status and records as well.

The important thing that needs a translation are the quests/Missions.
The weapons and items are pretty much clear if you use a translator which 99.99% of the players here do.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

EDIT:
Translating the Actors database seems to bug combat, since combat for some reason gets the battlers through "[name in actor database].png".

So I took those translations out. Everything else seems to work just fine, though.
I never expected to see this in an RPGmaker game, but it's a quite common problem in Wolf Editor games.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for being an idiot, but can someone tell me what translator you guys generally use, or which one works for this game? Someone already mentioned RPG TRANS but apparently it doesn't work with this game. I usually just play these games blindly.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's an almost complete save, just missing ED1/2/4
The dldb save does not have the character models in the bottom left, so you may just want to grab that one for the other EDs and this one for the character models, if you want.

Attachments

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you pass that poseidon evil spirit boss in the ruin? Every time he screams death sleep i get oneshot'd
I noticed it kills me by doing 420 damage, despite me having 1000+ hp. So what I did was look for an accessory that protects against death and found one that you pick up in the very same dungeon. Its icon is a blue necklace with a golden cross.
Equip it and the boss will no longer be able to instantly kill you

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for being an idiot, but can someone tell me what translator you guys generally use, or which one works for this game? Someone already mentioned RPG TRANS but apparently it doesn't work with this game. I usually just play these games blindly.
VNR works fine.

Also was just passing by and decided to tip fedora for good sir Etigoya.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do you unlock the public bath h-scene?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after 3 hscene in man toilet, near dock can walk without underwear, if sailor clothes has event in toilet, fishing and talk to cat. if choice gym suit (2nd choice), has event when talk to man in lower left, go toilet, talk to 2 man in pub, talk to theater talk to manager.When talk to man in right has H

Can it be that something you go without underwear until before the end comes because was with the clothing sm 3 x times on the men Tolette.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I used Translation Aggregator w/o problems for these type :D

Can it be that something you go without underwear until before the end comes because was with the clothing sm 3 x times on the men Tolette.
No the walking without undies is a separated mode sadly :( There should be a circle near the dock to activate it.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do you unlock the public bath h-scene?
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you probably need very high h-stats (green above 50? I remember it not working with 50+ purple) and afaik Charlotte won't do it if she's a virgin.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just starting my playthru now (gonna be slow since xp bonus at HoS taking up my time :p) Thinking we should start a list for all H Scenes, sorted by colour, left to right then top to bottom... then a, b, c, d for variation

Most H Scenes has dependency on 淫乱度, some on 変態度 as well. エッチ度 has no bearing, probably just a naughtiness counter :p
You can check the Gallery by checking the Blue book in your room at the church. For walkthru, refer to Etigoya`s guide.

H Event List

Yellow:
1-1: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), help out the doctor in the clinic
1-2: Port Town Denia (デニア), Talk to the Red Hair Man in the Red Light District`s Pub (the lowered area)
1-3: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Item Shop, talk to store keeper after you used 乙女シート (any of the 3). You can sell the [使用済]乙女シート.
2-1: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Inn, Man in Left Room, after you worked in brothel.
2-2: Port Town Denia (デニア), Merchant NPC on bench south of town, after turning in quest for 氷の火酒 (which you get from a chest in Water Cave (水の洞窟))
2-3: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, Bath Area after saving Dwarf Village
3-1: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, Bath Area after 2-3
3-2: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Little Girl by central area east of Clothing Store
3-3: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Mother in Playground area after Blue event 6-3
4-1 to 5-2: Related to Exposure Event
5-3: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Talk to Meat Restaurant`s Chef while in SM Clothing

Blue:
1-1a: Bed (inn/church) while virgin
1-1b: Bed (inn/church) after lost virgin
1-1c: Bed (inn/church) after lost virgin (probably H a few times)
1-2a: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church`s Toilet
1-2b: Port Town Denia (デニア), Public Toilet (Female) (after 1-3a)
1-2c: Floating City (空中都市)'s Dungeon, 2nd Floor there is a hole that can be used as a toilet.
1-2d/e: Related to Exposure Event
1-3a: Port Town Denia (デニア), Public Toilet (Female)
1-3b: Port Town Denia (デニア), Public Toilet (Female), Require 15+ 淫乱度
1-3b: Port Town Denia (デニア), Public Toilet (Female), Require 30+ 淫乱度
1-4a: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, Bath Area
1-4b: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, Bath Area after chatting with the blond hair girl in kitchen a few times
1-4c: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, Bath Area after Water Cave/being mayor`s son`s tutor, (Require 50+ 変態度?)
1-4d: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, Bath Area after 7-6
1-5a: Port Town Denia (デニア), Cafeteria, talk to girl in 2nd floor (any option)
1-5b: Port Town Denia (デニア), Cafeteria, talk to girl in 2nd floor (any option) for the 4th time (after seeing each of the option?)
1-5c: Port Town Denia (デニア), Cafeteria, talk to girl in 2nd floor (any option) after rescuing her mother
1-6: Witch's Tower (魔法使いの塔) Map Event, 1st Choice
1-7: Witch's Tower (魔法使いの塔) Map Event
1-8: Forest of Evil Spirit (悪霊の森) Map Event
2-1a: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Clinic, get examined by doctor while virgin
2-1b: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Clinic, get examined by doctor after lost of virgin status
2-1c: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Clinic, get examined by doctor after having sex often (10+ times vaginal sex)
2-2a: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Clinic, Getting treated for having an anal affliction (earliest you can get this is from the tentacle trash mob in Water Cave (水の洞窟)). Just lose a few times until you get a purple status.
2-2b: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Clinic, Getting treated for STD. You can get it from public bath in Port Town Denia (デニア)
2-3a: Forest (プルジェの森), talk to Blond Fairy, Require 40+ 淫乱度
2-3b: Forest (プルジェの森), after 2-3a, talk to Blond Fairy
2-4: Port Town Denia (デニア), Church, After clearing Coastal Cave (岬の岩窟) and getting boat ride to island
2-5: Port Town Denia (デニア), Red Light District, Work as a dominatrix for the first time: Talk to club of Queens owner, then red hair man in pub, then work at club. Require 5+ 淫乱度 & 5+ 変態度
2-6: Port Town Denia (デニア), Red Light District, Work as a dominatrix, Require 15+ 淫乱度
2-7: Port Town Denia (デニア), Red Light District, Work as a dominatrix, Require 15+ 淫乱度
2-8: Port Town Denia (デニア), Talk to man to the left of the church, Require 15+ 淫乱度
3-1: Port Town Denia (デニア), Brothel, 1st Option (Regular H), then 1st Option (Front), Require 30+ 淫乱度
3-2: Port Town Denia (デニア), Brothel, 1st Option (Regular H), then 2nd Option (Behind), Require 30+ 淫乱度
3-3a: Port Town Denia (デニア), Public Toilet (Male), Require SM Clothing, [変態度 50+?]
3-3b: Port Town Denia (デニア), Public Toilet (Male), After 3-3a, Require SM Clothing
3-4: Port Town Denia (デニア), Public Toilet (Male), After 3-3b and story reaching Southeast Island, Require SM Clothing
3-5: Port Town Denia (デニア), Brothel, After 3-1 & 3-2, 2nd Option (Cosplay H), then 1st Option (Sailor Suit), Require 30+ 淫乱度
3-6: Port Town Denia (デニア), Brothel, After 3-1 & 3-2, 2nd Option (Cosplay H), then 2nd Option (Cheerleader), Require 30+ 淫乱度
3-7: Port Town Denia (デニア), Brothel, After 3-1 & 3-2, 2nd Option (Cosplay H), then 3rd Option (Gym), Require 30+ 淫乱度
3-8: Port Town Denia (デニア), Bath House, Require 変態度 50+
4-1: Port Town Denia (デニア), Dance in Theatre (Go down stairs on the right), Require 15+ 淫乱度
4-2: Port Town Denia (デニア), After 4-1, Dance in Theatre (Go down stairs on the right), Require 45+ 淫乱度
4-3: Port Town Denia (デニア), Red Light District Pub, After 2-7, talk to Red Hair Man while in SM Clothing
4-4: Port Town Denia (デニア), Red Light District Pub, Next Day After 4-3, talk to Red Hair Man while in SM Clothing
4-5: Port Town Denia (デニア), Red Light District Pub. After 5-8, drink the bottle of チョコボンボン (last item in inventory), you can now buy drinks in the Pub.
4-6: Port Town Denia (デニア), Eastern Scenic Area where the couple is, event occurs when you approach while 淫乱度 > 45
4-7: Port Town Denia (デニア), 2F Inn, Require Nurse Outfit, and visit the Newly-wed couple`s husband in 2nd floor twice (sleep in between)
4-8: Port Town Denia (デニア), After 4-6, talk to man in chair above scenic area
5-1: Port Town Denia (デニア), Dock Area, Exposure event in Sailor Suit (Story progress to SE Island)
5-2: Port Town Denia (デニア), Dock Area, Exposure event in Gym Clothing (Story progress to SE Island)
5-3: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Cafe, 2nd Time working (Require Maid Uniform) (Need to rest 1 day after working the first time)
5-4: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Cafe, After 5-3
5-5: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), After Yellow 1-3, 淫乱度 > 45
5-6: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), After 2-7, talk to Man tied to Tree while in SM Clothing
5-7: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), After 5-6, talk to Man tied to Tree while in SM Clothing
5-8: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Inn, Man in Left Room, after Yellow 2-1
6-1: Port Town Denia (デニア), Brothel, After Clearing Berry Forest (ベリーの森), talk to new NPC by door
6-2: Port Town Denia (デニア), Brothel, after 6-1
6-3: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Playground (Sand Pit), After clearing Coastal Cave (岬の岩窟) and getting boat ride to island
6-4a: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, After 3-3, Use the Urinal, Require SM Clothing
6-4b: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, After 6-4a, Use the Urinal, Require SM Clothing
6-5: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Mayor's House 2F, Talk to Mayor's Wife to be the kid's tutor while in maid clothing
6-6: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Mayor's House 2F, Next Day after 6-5, talk to Mayor's Wife to be the kid's tutor while in maid clothing
6-7: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Mayor's House 2F, Next Day after 6-6
6-8: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Mayor's House 2F, After 6-7
7-1: Port Town Denia (デニア), Hidden Merchant, Require Swimming Suit
7-2: Dwarf Village (ドワーフの村), Talk to Dwarf outside the village (first area) after saving the village
7-3: Port Town Denia (デニア), Eastern Side of Map during Gym Clothing Exposure, talk to Hobo
7-4: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, Urinal, Next Day after 6-4b
7-5: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church, Urinal, Next Day after 7-4
7-6a/b: Main Town Veruniyu (ヴェルニーユ), Church 2nd Floor next door bedroom, After Yellow 3-1

Green/Red:
1-1,1-2,1-3,2-1: Generic Monster GoR. Just run around losing to each new trash mob/area and you should eventually get them all :p
2-2: Tentacle Boss in forest, does not lose virginity
2-3: Slime Boss at lake, does not lose virginity
3-1: Glowing Purple Trash Mob in Water Cave (水の洞窟), can repeat to raise 淫乱度 & 変態度
3-2: Undine Boss at Water Cave (水の洞窟), does not lose virginity
3-3: Toad Boss in Dwarf Village (ドワーフの村), does not lose your virginity
4-1: Bunny Boss in Bunbun Village (うさうさ村)
4-2: Worm Boss in Cave of North Wind 2 (北風の洞窟2)
4-3: Ghost Twins in Forest of Evil Spirit (悪霊の森)
5-1: Jellyfish Boss on 9th Floor of Witch`s Tower (魔法使いの塔)
5-2: Octopus Boss in Coastal Cave (岬の岩窟)
5-3: Event Boss in Coastal Cave (岬の岩窟)
6-1: Ogre Boss in Floating City (空中都市)'s Dungeon
6-2: Evil Fairy Beast Boss in Berry Forest (ベリーの森)
6-3: Glowing Human Mob in Southeast Island (ベースティア)
7-1: Boss in Ancient Ruins (古代遺跡)
7-2: Final Boss

That should be everything :)

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No the walking without undies is a separated mode sadly There should be a circle near the dock to activate it.

wrong one must play produces some progress for some hentai scenes have it always changes something has in the cities when besimte bosses defeated. + It is also possible only from certain game produces some advanced technol ec buy clothes.

And it's true we must have progress best game in order to use more hentai scenes

Last edited:

xbulzeebx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it awkward that I heard the track used for the boss battle in this game before I knew it was in this game? It's like "A track I know is used in a hentai game." @_@

peritune.com/raid2/

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

6-1:
6-2:
Both are Loppi events and probably require Loppi's loss of virginity (see event 6-2, the boss of Berii Forest).
It's an NPC in the in the brothel.

You also forgot the last few red event rows (lose against a certain boss)

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is as enjoyable as his last one. Both main characters turned out to be marriage wrecker, but he got some nice twists this time to some of the women's reaction. Well done and worth playing! :)