What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

this current event platinum is kinda crap damage wise. she has 3 more damage then the gold vampire hunter who is 20 lvls lower then her. mines lvl 31 and the gold i have is only lvl 10
In the end her attack will be higher since she has a +7% VH attack passive attached to her. It's pretty normal for units with this kind of passive to have low-to-medium attack for their rarity.

Unless you really like Vincent for whatever reason or need males for a male-only map, there's no particular reason to use him over the nun or Fran. Has a funny SAW though.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

But Vincent would also get that buff or not?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yep but litterally every other vh would be a better choice
if you only want dmg then yes shes crap but if you want the versatility of a part time healer that can also kill then she might be useful. I believe shes also the only part time healer that heals an area.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Elizabeth is probably the best VH to use with her on a generic basis since her quick shot gains the most out of Lumaria's passive.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But Vincent would also get that buff or not?
Vincent is a premium unit so getting him min cost is more difficult than Fran or Lumeria, and if i remember correctly Vincent now belong to the revival gacha.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Elizabeth is probably the best VH to use with her on a generic basis since her quick shot gains the most out of Lumaria's passive.
what bout sue?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gold Gunner Mel Height: 142cm (BWH: 70/53/74)
Plat Gunner Kanon Height: 127cm (BWH: 69/49/66)

Kanon is almost as short as a dwarf (Raichi is 120cm), and has the average height of an 8 year old. Japanese players have been analysing Kanon's event dialogue to find out her year in comparison to Janna (twin bazookas) and Mel (her gun is a part of her body, so she uses it to brush her teeth and cut her carrots). Here's a visualisation of Kanon and Mel's height difference in comparison to Silver Heavy Lean:

Lean Underneath Her Armour:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:

(Premium) Black Maid Sarah (王宮侍女武官セーラ):
Skill AW: 護姫式槍斧術・攻の型: self and princess-type class attack 1.5x; self: physical evasion 90%
Post-AW Ability: 侍女の献身【姫】: princess-type HP, attack, and defence +10% if she's a team member.

Skill and Ability Influences: Princess, High Princess, Vampire Princess/Queen, Immortal Princess/Queen, Dragon Princess, and True Dragon Warrior

This game and its names:
セーラ (Black Maid): Sarah;Cela;Sara;Sarab;Sela;Serra
セラ (Plat Priest Warrior): Serra (Most Definitely This)
サラ (Bronze Fairy): Sara

I'm going with Sarah; it's different enough from Serra so as to not be confusing with her like some of the others. Sarah also means 'princess'. Sela means 'rock', 'crag, or 'cliff'. No one refers to the Bronze Fairy by name, so she's unimportant.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:

Skill AW: 護姫式槍斧術・攻の型: self and princess-type class attack 1.5x; self: physical evasion 90%
Post-AW Ability: 侍女の献身【姫】: princess-type HP, attack, and defence +10% if she's a team member.

Skill and Ability Influences: Princess, High Princess, Vampire Princess/Queen, Immortal Princess/Queen, Dragon Princess, and True Dragon Warrior

This game and its names:

I'm going with Sarah; it's different enough from Serra so as to not be confusing with her like some of the others. Sarah also means 'princess'. Sela means 'rock', 'crag, or 'cliff'. No one refers to the Bronze Fairy by name, so she's unimportant.
every update adds a unit i crave and want so badly also looking forward to seeing a princess team with her

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Angel Parhelia Ero Scene Spoilers:

Maid Sarah Ero Scene Spoilers:

OK, this information means that the next event is definitely a trial. Hopefully a star trial; I don't want to spend SC on an angel, even if she has a bow...

Kinnotama is the coolest illustrator that plays this game. All of his characters have depth and personality, and he's kind enough to make many other characters, including bronze ones, look super cool ( ).

Fanbook Comic Spoiler:
Ah, this means that WankoP is aware of players' desires to feed a Dark Knight a Time Fairy to turn them into a cute girl.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:

This game and its names:

If her skill evasion 100%, she gonna be a very nice unit. 90% is kinda risky, we knew this from a certain elf princess

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance on March 31st:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Fallen Angel's Birth" (堕天使の誕生) Begins.
Trading Post:
-Revival: Beatrica and Marie Removed.
Other:
-Tenko Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Revival Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed
Bug Apology:
-1 SC for all Users in Possession of Plat Feng Shui User Marle.
Emergency Maintenance Apology:
-1 SC for all Users Registered Before March 25th.

April 1st Limited Mission:
-Available for Only One Day (0:00~24:00)

White Empire: Commence (10) (白の帝国 始動):
Story:
Leona: "As expected of the airship that protects the White Imperial Army. Your Highness, we shall arrive at the location Majin Belzebuth made its advent in several hours."
Emperor: "..."
Liselotte: "Tactician-dono, this time we shall slay him without fail. He shouldn't expect us to come so soon, Belzebuth should also be flustered."
Leona: "Indeed, he went on a wanton rampage within the territory of the Empire. He'll pay for it in spades... ... Isabelle, you also wave your power to your heart's content."
Isabelle: "I will... I received permission to return to the Imperial Army temporarily from His Majesty. I still haven't cleared my doubts towards the Black Army, but my feelings to my country are the same as everyone."
Dirk: "The elite... It has a nice ring to it, but we hastily put together a team that includes those outside of the Empire. Will this expedition really be carried out safely..."
Verdinath: "You have good reason to feel uneasy. However, I'm certain I'll be able to help as Belzebuth's ."
Raven: "I also am connected to both Verdinath and that thing. This invitation is better than I could have wished for. However, I'm surprised to be standing with the Imperial Emperor on the battlefield."
Belzebuth's Servant: "Bubuh, it's as that woman says. I couldn't imagine the Imperial Emperor would really come to such a place... Bubuh."
Leona: "—!? Belzebuth's servant! Damn, they're starting to surround the airship... Why haven't we noticed them...!?"
Belzebuth's Servant: "Bubuh... We didn't let you notice. Splitting you into a small team, and luring you from your country was all part of our plan."
Raven: "You mean we fell into your trap...? The Emperor himself going to the front did strike me as a little thoughtless."
Dwight: "You're mistaken, Raven-dono. His Highness is a gentleman who shows the path to us by always standing at the front lines."
Leona: "And that is precisely why we have sworn fealty to His Highness. All members to battle positions! Risk your lives to protect His Highness."
Belzebuth's Servant: "Bubuh... That's enough useless chatter. We shall kill you to save Belzebuth-sama the trouble... Bubuh."
Leona: "Your Highness, the enemy is heading towards us! Your orders! Also, the Sacred Treasure of Adamas isn't complete. Don't overdo it."
[All units within the range of Belzebuth's servants have their attack lowered and receive slip damage.]
(end)
Belzebuth's Servant: "Buh... Bubu... What is this power... The Empire's ruler has this much power... I must inform Belzebuth-sama... Bubuh."
Verdinath: "... The strength of the Emperor is genuine. It was a desperate situation, but I didn't feel like it was possible for us to lose."
Raven: "That's the divine sword that tears up everything, the Sacred Treasure of the Goddess Adamas, huh...?"
Liselotte: "Tactician-dono, was this a trap...?"
Leona: "Yes, a cunning Majin. Majin Belzebuth must've hid himself already."
Dirk: "So, this was a vain effort. He went and made His Highness travel all this way for nothing..."
Leona: "I exposed the body of His Highness to danger by falling for the enemy's plot. I'll readily accept any form of punishment."
Emperor: "... In that case, I shall behead all of you as soon as we return to the Imperial Capital."
Verdinath: "No way...! That is too severe a—"
Emperor: "... Just kidding. Now then, let's return."

Sapphire Angel Parhelia:
Release God and Demon Seal (神魔封印解除): (30s; block: 3; attack #: 2; AS: ; WT: 9?; CT: 15)
Angel of Judgment (断罪の天使): (30s; attack 2.3x; block: 3; attack #: 2; AS: ; WT: 21; CT: 35)
Pre-AW: Demon Killer I: 1.2x damage against demons.
Post-AW Demon Killer II: 1.3x damage against demons.
Affection: HP and AT
AW 1 Stats (0% Affection): HP1672; AT770; DF379; MR25; Cost 16 (Full Cost)

Tenko Skill AW:

Inari (イナリ):
Youko Awakening (妖狐覚醒): (30s; attack, HP, and defence 2x; AS: 39; WT: 11; CT: 22)
Spirit Katana Kogitsunemaru (霊刀 小狐丸): (25s; HP, attack, and defence 2.5x; magical attack, self-paralysis when skill expires; AS: ; WT: 11; CT: 22)

Tamamo (たまも):
Youko Awakening (妖狐覚醒): (30s; attack, HP, and defence 2x; AS: 39; WT: 13.2; CT: 22)
Youko Great Awakening (妖狐大覚醒): (30s; attack, HP, and defence 3x; skill changes to '妖狐覚醒' afterwards; AS: ; WT: 13; CT: 22)

Emergency Mission "Fallen Angel's Birth":
-Star Trial for Plat Angel Miruno
+ (): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
+ (): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
+Ability: Archangel's Order (天使長の号命): all angels have poison, status ailment immunity, and attack +5% if Miruno is a team member.

Star Trial:
5: Silver Heavy Lean Joins
6: Miruno Joins
7: Skill 2
8: Skill 3
9: Cost -1
10: Initial Level 10
11: Skill 4
12: Skill 5
13: Cost -1
14: Skill 6
15: Initial Level 20
16: Skill 7
17: Cost -1
18: Skill 8
19: Initial Level 30
20: Skill 9
21: Cost -1
22: Skill 10 (Max)
23: Cost -1 (Mincost)
24: Initial Level 40
25: Initial Level 50

5: Gold Armour
6: M Crystal*3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Plat Fairy
10: Magic Crystal*5
11: Plat Armour
12: Gold Armour
14: Rainbow Fairy
15: Gold Armour
16: Plat Armour
19: Magic Crystal*7
21: Plat Fairy
22: Plat Armour
23: Rainbow Fairy
24: Plat Fairy
25: Plat Armour
26: Spirit Queen
27: Rainbow Fairy

Goblin's Excavation Site (20/1) (ゴブリンの発掘現場):
I Archer (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Beer ()
Story:
Goblin Queen: "Ufufu... Looks like you managed to break apart the bedrock around here with all of the bombs."
Goblin: "Gyagyah... broken, broken! Seal released, defeat humans!"
Gustav: "Prince, this way! The goblins are messing up the seal passed down to our clan!"
Anna: "Wh, what is this... It looks like what Gustav said was true... But for what purpose...?"
Goblin Queen: "Ufufu... So soon, did you hear the bombs go off? However, it appears you're one step too late. The seal has already been released."
Goblin Queen: "Now then, come forth! Ancient angels!"
Angel: "Humans... detected. Now, by the command of God, we will purge... the humans."
Goblin Queen: "Ufufu... It's nice to meet you in person. Now then, let's annihilate the humans together, shall we?"
Eln: "That's... Don't tell me..."
Dorothy: "The angels are starting to head towards us with the goblins! Could it be they're being controlled by the Goblin Queen!?"
Anna: "No way... Prince, it looks like we have no choice but to fight them."
(end)
Anna: "We've halted the enemy's attack. However, it looks like more and more angels are coming out from the depths of the destroyed bedrock..."
Dorothy: "Why are the awakened angels attacking? I thought they were our allies, not the monsters'..."
Goblin Queen: "Ufufu... You don't know any~thing. Well, it's better that you don't know. Now then, I'll be taking my leave."
Katie: "She escaped... However, what in the world are we going to do about this situation...?"
Eln: "Prince, I think those angels are very dangerous... If they received orders from God long ago, then we have problems..."
Anna: "Eln-san. You know about those angels?"
Eln: "... Yes. I lived together with the angels long ago. Though I fell down to the surface and became a fallen angel..."
Eln: "I lost parts of my memory when I fell to the surface, so I can't remember very well, but I faintly remember the word 'purge'..."
Dorothy: "The word the angels said earlier... What does that word mean?"
Eln: "It... means they'll interfere with part of the surface's ecosystem... It's essentially an order to 'annihilate one race'."
Dorothy: "Ehh...!? Why would Kami-sama give such an order!?"
Gustav: "Oi! This isn't the time to be worrying! The angels're heading to the surface one after another!"
Eln: "Prince, let's follow the angels. They're dangerous."

March of Angels (30/2) (天使の行軍):
Plat Magic Fencer Charlotte (), B Mage Roy (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:
Anna: "All of you angels, I beg of you, please cease your invasion! Please listen to what we have to say!"
Angel: "Why are you following us angels...?"
Angel: "Are you minions of the fallen angels...? If you interfere with the completion of our mission, we will eliminate you."
Eln: "... As I thought. They appear to be what's left of the angels who received orders from God during the Millennium War."
Eln: "The target of their purge is... humans."
Dorothy: "Then you're saying Kami-sama is going to destroy the humans!? That's a lie! How could something... like that be true..."
Angel: "Pray, children of the surface. You're about to be convicted by the sword of God."
Eln: "Prince... The will of God is absolute for an angel. We have no choice but to fight back..."
(Liar Charlotte appears)
Charlotte: "I don't know what's up with these angels, but I'll stop them with my magic sword!"
Angel: "Vain child of man... Since you have an immature spirit... Controlling you is... simple."
Charlotte: "—KyaaAAahh!? No way, my body, won't... move...?"
Niel: "She's being controlled by the angels! If it's the power of angels, then it's not impossible for an immature human to be controlled!"
Charlotte: "Who are you calling immatureee—Fuahh!? M, my magic sword activated on its own! ... Please, someone stop me~!!"
(end)
Charlotte: "Haa... Haa... Somehow, I was saved. These things keep happening to me... I'm still immature..."
Eln: "It's not possible for a human to fathom the power of angels. This is a special case, so it can't be helped. Please cheer up, Charlotte-san."
Charlotte: "No use worrying about it! I'll definitely wipe away the tarnish on my name in the battles to come!!"
Charlotte: "Now then! Prince! Let's follow after the angels!"

Awakened Archangel (40/3) (目覚めし天使長):
S Angel Niel (), S Mage Valery (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
???: "My body that has been sealed for ages... It seems my power hasn't weakened. Fulfilling the order of God will be easy."
Angel: "Archangel-sama. The plan is proceeding without delay. Everything is as the Lord wills it."
Anna: "Prince! The angels are over there...! No way... the angels are attacking the city... Am I having a nightmare...?"
???: "Oya... there were humans even in this kind of place. Why are you breathing heavily like that?"
Dorothy: "Wh, who are you!? Somehow, you look different from the angels we've seen up to now..."
Miruno: "I'm Archangel Miruno. Commander of the servants of Heaven. By order of the Lord, I have come to this land."
Anna: "Archangel!? If that's the case, then please order the angels to stop their march at once. If this continues, the city will..."
Miruno: "Do not be upset. Children of man. Everything is a bridge to a beautiful world... Death is just the beginning."
Anna: "No way... She really intends to destroy us. If this continues, the city will... Prince, we have no choice but to stand up against them..."
(end)
Miruno: "Why are you opposing us? The annihilation by God's will is overflowing with beauty and kindness..."
Eln: "The order given by God during the Millennium War is still binding the angels... Archangel, it's been a while."
Miruno: "You're... Eln...? I see, an angel like you has fallen to the surface... An angel that guides humans is still an angel."
Miruno: "Even now, it's not too late. Together, with the purifying light, we will purify this land."
Eln: "Archangel... Is that your will?"
Miruno: "... Why are you asking...? The will of us angels is all shaped by God. We have no will of our own."
Eln: "Even though ages have passed since you were sealed, you're pure to the point you don't know doubt."
Miruno: "Please don't look at me with those kind of eyes. This is God's will. I'm not mistaken... Definitely not mistaken..."
Dorothy: "She's gone. Angels are the enemy of humanity... Sob... It's not supposed to be... like thisss..."
Eln: "Dorothy-san... Please stay strong. I'm sure the archangel will listen to the voices of our hearts. I'll... I'll make sure she understands..."
Dorothy: "Eln... Understood. Prince, we have to keep trying until the archangel listens to us!"

Fierce Flames of Purification (50/5) (浄化の狂炎):
S Valkyrie Elaine (), S Ninja Kagerou (), Plat Armour (), Crystal ()
Story:
Miruno: "Don't tell me... this is divine... punishment? The cries, screams, despair, and fear... This is strange. Everything is not... pure and beautiful..."
Anna: "Miruno-san! I beg of you! Please stop the angels! If this keeps up, all of the people will really...!?"
Miruno: "H, however... This was God's order... For me to disobey it... The Lord cannot be mistaken... Cannot be... mistaken, but..."
Miruno: "So why is my heart so conflicted... My chest... hurts... The divine punishment filling my ears is such a cruel act..."
Eln: "Please look at the scenery before your eyes, Archangel! This is the inner heart of the one you serve called God!"
Miruno: "So says the one under the guise of a fallen angel..."
Eln: "I also believed in the Lord like you. However, the Lord decided humans were fools that deserved to be punished, and I didn't want anything to do with that."
Eln: "Love existed at the same time when original sin enclosed around humanity. Isn't there a sparkle in this world that angels or God didn't have?"
Miruno: "Love...? I don't know... In me, such a thing... No, as the archangel, I cannot doubt God... I cannot!"
Eln: "... Archangel!! Why won't you understand...? You should've already noticed the truth by now...!"
Eln: "Archangel... I'll use my will, and stop you! This is a duty that cannot be fulfilled by anyone other than one who has fallen from heaven, I understand that clearly now!"
Anna: "This battle cannot be avoided... Prince, let's fight Miruno-san."
(dominion appears)
Eln: "That angel...! Prince, please be careful! That angel has the power to heal other angels!"
(end)
Miruno: "Why... I, the archangel, lost... to humans...? I don't understand... It doesn't make any sense..."
Eln: "Your heart already knows the answer, doesn't it? It's a light that should believe in humans, not God..."
Miruno: "... It's a lie. You're a fallen angel... a demon. You intend to tempt me, and drag me down into the pits of hell."
Eln: "If that were true, then how do you explain this scenery!? Please look at the carnage you gave birth to! If this isn't hell, then what is hell!?"
Miruno: "—!? ... Ah, aAh... I, I... did that... for... this... Uughh... ah, ah..."
Eln: "It's OK... I'm here. Ask yourself, deep inside you... How does your heart respond?"
Miruno: "I... want to help... It's asking me it wants to help people... It doesn't want to see this kind of hell..."
Miruno: "I... want the world to be beautiful... And, I want to be... right... For that... I have no choice but to disobey...?"
Eln: "Deceive yourself and obey God... Or disobey God and do the right thing... Miruno... Even though it's painful, you must choose."
Miruno: "... There is no hesitation in you. Your eyes, backed by your own faith, are beautiful... I also want to be... beautiful... I want to be right..."
Miruno: "Lord... I'll confess here. I chose to obey myself, not you... Please forgive this heart that was unexpectedly born with an affection towards people..."
Anna: "Miruno-san... The angel's assault somehow withdrew, but I don't think this is over. Let's return for now, and prepare for what's to come."

Return of the Queen (70/6) (王女、再び):
Plat Magic Fencer Charlotte (), S Soldier Gustav (), Plat Fairy (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:
Goblin Queen: "The angels' attack was repelled, that Prince's power is immeasurable... However, if they think I'll withdraw over that, then they're sorely mistaken."
Goblin: "Hero! Defeat! Assault, city! Hero! Defeat! Assault, city!"
Goblin Queen: "That's the spirit. Now then, let's attack all of the important things of the Prince and his friends who ruined my plan, ufufu..."
Charlotte: "—I won't let you!!"
Goblin Queen: "Oh? I was wondering who it could be... but you're the small girl that was being controlled by the angels. I was there watching."
Charlotte: "Wh, why that's...!? But there's no angels here! I won't yield to anyone!!"
Goblin Queen: "Indeed... there's no angels, huh. However, a queen stands before you. Yes, this goblin queen... Ufufu."
Goblin Queen: "You have a nice, strong-minded face... Now then, look into my eyes... Ufufu."
Charlotte: "You're the humans who oppose Goblin Queen-sama? Prepare yourselves!"
Anna: "Charlotte-san... Not again. But she'll be fine once we knock some sense into her. Now then, Prince, let's go."
(end)
Soldier: "The enemy has started to retreat!"
Charlotte: "Hauu... Finally, my body's freedom has returned. Geez, everywhere I go... someone's using my body as they please... Haa..."
Goblin Queen: "Despite being easy to control, she's a useless little girl. Well, whatever, let's hope for better luck next time..."

(/) ():
(), (), (), ()
Story:

Subjugation Mission "Forest of the Wild Hellbeasts":
-Available until until April 21st.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (bring Soldiers, Valkyries, etc.)

Introduction:
Bella: "I'm called Bella!"
Bella: "Hm? What kind of person am I? Mm, lessee, I'm a beastman, good at hunting, and I also... Yeah! I hate shoes, so I don't wear any! Yep!"
Bella: "Huh? Why am I talking to you? Umm, I feel like I had someone much more important to tell you, but..."
Bella: "Oh yeah! The forest of the hellbeasts is in trouble! It looks like the hellbeasts in the forest have gone on a rampage."
Bella: "Normally, the monster master manages aaaall of the hellbeasts in the forest, and makes sure they don't do anything bad."
Bella: "Despite that, the hellbeasts have gone wild... did something happen to the monster master? I'm worried..."
Bella: "You wanna know? The hellbeasts are, first and foremost, very fearsome beasts."
Bella: "They can't think of humans as anything more than a meal. The monster master in the forest was keeping them under control, but..."
Bella: "Recently, people have been catching glimpses of the hellbeasts near the outskirts of the forest, so maybe she's being controlled by the hellbeasts..."
Bella: "Uu—gh!! What should I do!? I hate thinking! Right now, in any case, there's no choice but to neutralise the hellbeasts and return the forest back to its former peaceful self!"
Bella: "Prince! Come to the forest with me! I heard, you know!? The Prince is very strong, and kind even to beastmen!"
Bella: "... Nnnya? You'll help!? You'll come with me? Really? I don't like lies, you know?"
Bella: "Yaaaatta—! Just like the rumours! Alright, now that it's decided, let's go to the forest at once—!"
Bella: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to defeat lots of enemies."
Bella: "Great Subjugation Missions differ from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Bella: "First, the most important goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy'."
Bella: "So, defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Bella: "So, you'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero."
Bella: "Even if you've fallen, the number of enemies defeated will be tallied in the results, so I think you should focus on defeating looots of enemies!"
Bella: "However, your deployment cost won't regenerate over time this time, so listen carefully."
Bella: "If you become obsessed with defeating them, you won't be able to deploy your friends when developments change as the battle progresses, so be careful."
Bella: "Uburururu... For some reason when I think about fighting so many hellbeasts, my body started quivering..."
Bella: "Am I scared...? N, no! I'm quivering in the face of so much excitement! I'm often like this before a big battle!"
Bella: "If I'm with you, I feel like I can do anything! Let's defeat lots of enemies by working with each other, OK? Who'll defeat the most? I'm looking forward to it!"
Bella: "Ah, almost forgot! Even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Bella: "Haa, so much talking made me tired... Geez, that ends the explanation!"
Bella: "Come on, let's hurry up and go, OK? Yeah, yeah, defeat the hellbeasts with me and make the forest quiet!"
Bella: "Are you ready? OK? Yo—sh, well then, let's begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'—!"

Single Map Rewards:
100: Silver Valkyrie Tigre
300: Spirit Queen
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15): 100 (荒ぶる魔獣の森 初級)
High-tier (30): 300 (荒ぶる魔獣の森 上級)
Extreme-tier (35): 400 (荒ぶる魔獣の森 極級)
God-tier (40): 500 (荒ぶる魔獣の森 神級)

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Black Maid Sarah
+ (): (s; self and princess-type defence 1.5x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
+Princess Guard Ceremonial Halberd Art・Attack Type (護姫式槍斧術・攻の型): (s; self and princess-type attack 1.5x; self: physical evade 90%; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
+Pre-AW: (): princess-type HP +10% if Sarah is a team member.
+Post-AW: (侍女の献身【姫】): Princess HP/AT/DF +10% if Sarah is a team member.
++Princess-type: Princess, High Princess, Vampire Princess/Queen, Immortal Princess/Queen, Dragon Princess, and True Dragon Warrior
-Black Heavy Dine
-Plat Soldier Zenobia
-Plat Youko Inari
-Gold Feng Shui User Krile

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up, new event is star trial apparently.

Feel free to drop by chat-room for post-patch discussion:

kleem

Reputation score

Yes more chances to skill up charlotte.Also really glad this is star really wanna perfect her if I can.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

April 1st one-day limited special map, huh.
I wonder what kind of stuff they are going to do there.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last map 3 Star AW Thief complete

AW Fukka's Leg Snipe's amazing, that slow is just as good as a witch but with longer range and faster dps. Not to mention traps. It's a good setup for Leone and raw dps down the goblin elephant 'train'.

I didn't get to use Cypria's 90% dodge though, so that's a shame.

kleem

Reputation score

Question how excatly do I deal with the elephant train.Instant death doesn't work against it,if it requires a lot of magic dmg that might be why I screwed up.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the event. It has 98 lines of dialogue. Let's see if I can finish it before I have to go in for my final operation tomorrow...

Maybe it's because I was being hyper aggressive, but the god-tier map for this event was pretty brutal. I tried out my Enchanter + Nanaly combo for the first time to see if they could destroy Inoshihi before the final wave, but being skill 1/5 meant only 10s of Nanaly's skill became magical. I wouldn't have gotten 3-stars on my first try if I didn't deploy Immortal Queen Karma to distract and heal everyone else.

In case someone hasn't fought an Inoshihi, or forgot, they have a 4k melee physical attack (202 frames), so they're like fighting an iron golem (356 frames). The major issue is that they have enough HP to soak up a lot of abuse, so a tank is absolutely necessary unlike with the Subjugation mission...

Last edited: