What's new

RPG Maker MV; How to translate/Decrypt?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker MV; How to translate/Decrypt?

Same, I also got the 'Out of Memory' Error...

Anyone mind helping?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If that tool isn't working, well, I'm out of ideas honestly. It sounds like there is a new version of Enigma VirtualBox which isn't compatible with the tool. Do we have any Cryptanalysts or reverse engineers here? I'm not great at decompiling software, but I will have a go at it eventually. But I'm afraid I don't have time at the moment.

So basically wait until someone works out how to unpack the game, basically.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it unpacks some of it, not just everything. Might just be the tool creators fault that it can't handle that many files at once from the packed exe. Maybe it will get better in v.0.35?

prolific.paraphile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It works. After you extract the files, you need to put it in another directory (or maybe rename the %Default Directory% folder that it creates).

Also, if you're running out of memory I am uploading the unpacked version. I am not sure if this is the reason it worked for me, but I have 16Gb of RAM.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It works. After you extract the files, you need to put it in another directory (or maybe rename the %Default Directory% folder that it creates).

Also, if you're running out of memory I am uploading the unpacked version. I am not sure if this is the reason it worked for me, but I have 16Gb of RAM.
Ah.... No wonder, mine's only 4 GB....

Also, you're talking about the elf wife game, right?

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does someone any other way to encrypt, MV game? I think Enigma might cause some bug or performance issue.

GreatOni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am awaiting your upload, since i'm getting the out of memory error too. ( i have 8 gigs of RAM )
I want to check out the scripts, and see if there is some obvious way to get the menus translated ;)
Also: I am interested in the game in general ;)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am awaiting your upload
here a decompressed version of the game

Password : Libellule

that easy to extrac text with your script, with some modification on it for this game

Code:
// add the clipboard to the game ...
var gui = require('nw.gui');
var clipboard = gui.Clipboard.get();

Game_Message.prototype.add  = function(text) {
		this._texts.push(text); 
		clipboard.set(Window_Base.prototype.convertEscapeCharacters($gameMessage.allText()), 'text');
};

that easy to extract all text by the Bitmap.prototype.drawText fonction too

in this game, text+choice are draw caractere by caractere and menu/other are draw word by word apparently

i have tried to concatenate all drawing text in a var then send it to the Clipboard, but i miss a flag of some sort to know when to send it and when to purge the clipboard, maybe with a timer like agth

(i tried to concatenate in the clipboard in reel time, that was a realy realy bad idea XD, VNR didn't like it :p)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uhhh, Libellule, I dl'd your game, put the .jis file yugi gave on the plugin folder, but for some reason the text didn't appear on TA.

yugi said I only need to open the translator right? And I already set it to automatically translate copied text, but apparently the script didn't copy the game text at all.

P.S. : I know it's OOT, but since when I got the title of 'Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion'? I mean, I might be a fans of ntr, but I'm not a big fan of 'forced' things, y'know...

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok so... started with the scrips of GreatOni and stealed the hint to look in the drawtext from habisain :D (thanks to them, i realy wanted to play this game :p)

that a little amateurism..., but i thinks i have somethings that work and is playable, i hope, didn't tested all the game :x
until someone better like habisain make somethings that will works everywhere ^^

playing with the Bipmap.drawtext and a timer of 200 milli

Code:
var gui = require('nw.gui');
var clipboard = gui.Clipboard.get();
SaveOrgDrawText = Bitmap.prototype.drawText;
TimerMil = 200;  // in millisecond, time to wait before sending to the clipboard
ClipTimerOn = false;
MemText = "";

function ClipTimerSend() {
	clipboard.set(MemText, 'text');
	ClipTimerOn = false;
}

//change the option of the game to draw all text instantly and not char by char 
Window_Message.prototype.clearFlags = function() {
    this._showFast = true;
    this._lineShowFast = true;
    this._pauseSkip = false;
};

Bitmap.prototype.drawText = function(text, x, y, maxWidth, lineHeight, align) {

// copy to clipboard all text that was draw in the near <TimerMil> millisecond
	if (ClipTimerOn ) {
		MemText = MemText + text;
	} else {
		MemText = text;
		ClipTimerOn = true;
		ClipTimer = setTimeout(ClipTimerSend, TimerMil);
	}

// call base fonction
    SaveOrgDrawText.call(this, text, x, y, maxWidth, lineHeight, align);

};
files attached View attachment plugin2.zip // he is just for 人妻エルフのお留守, but with few change that surely works on other

-----------

@Teaz : that surely because you didn't modifi the plugins.js, that game keep a list of his plugin that he load ^^
try the file i just attached, that "normaly" works

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol dunno why, but often than not, the screen freezes one way or another.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

with the last plugin i have given ?

mmm, i played some hour and i didn't have any freeze...

that random ? or you can reproduce it at a particular place ? particular text ? a particular menu ? other ?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, I got it, it's cause of the Cheat Engine. No probs, thanks for everything Lib.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'd like to add rep, but i already gave you some for your upload.
i have some +rep that i need to distribute in this thread too :D

-------------------------

so, to keep things back, i have make one little change on my script :

- i tested it on some other game, and they all draw text in the same wait for now, message+choice are draw char by char and commande/stat/item etc... are draw word by word

to make that info usefull, i have added in the script a way to add separator between all the second, that make the translation of the menu/item list/ etc... way way way more simple and accurate, and dont have any influence on the message text

by defaut i use "." for sepatator, but it's possible to change it in the code or to disable this fonction if she is bad in some future game (just change to false WantCmdItemSeparator in the plugin

Code:
WantCmdItemSeparator = true;
CmdItemSeparator = "."
some example from that we get :

without :
ニューゲームコンティニューオプション => The new game continue is optional.

アイテムオプションセーブゲーム終了0マリーLv1時の旅人HP450/450MP90/90TP0マリーLv1時の旅人HP450/450MP90/90TP0
=>Traveler at traveler HP450/450MP90/90TP0 Marie Lv1 o'clock of 0 item optional save game end Marie Lv1 o'clock HP450/450MP90/90TP0

ハインツ王国の地図×1ミーサの冒険×1ハーネスの杖×1
=>Walking stick×1 of Heinz kingdoms of adventure× one harness of map× one [mi-sa]

With :
ニューゲーム.コンティニュー.オプション. => New game. Continue. Option.

アイテム.オプション.セーブ.ゲーム終了.0マリー.Lv.1時の旅人.HP.450./450.MP.90./90.TP.0マリー.Lv.1時の旅人.HP.450./450.MP.90./90.TP.0
=>Items. options. Save. game exit.0 Marie. Lv.1 traveler. HP.450./450. MP.90./90. TP.0 Marie. Lv.1: traveller. HP.450./450. MP.90./90. TP.0

ハインツ王国の地図.×1.ミーサの冒険.×1.ハーネスの杖.×1.
=>Map of Heinz kingdom.×1. Adventure of [mi-sa].×1. Walking stick of harness.×1.

View attachment plugin3.zip, the plugin will normaly works with all MV game that dont overwrite bipmap.drawtext themself
a .txt in it explain the installation

--------

so in second

i personaly use visual novel reader to translate game, the bad point, it's that the text reader of vnr that look in the clipboard is realy realy limited :/
no shared dictionary with regx, no TAscript atlas or lec, text windows no rezisable horizontaly and no configurable... nothing :p
VNR is prety limited without a hook :x

that was realy annoying, so i make for myself a little tool to give a hook at vnr, to be able to use him correctly
that a little tool that log the clipboard, that not perfect, but that make the work ^^

i share it here for those that use vnr too and want it

- launch ClipLoger
- launch the plugined game
- hook ClipLoger in VNR on lstrlenW 571d UTF-16 (not the 9xx one, you will have some extra \n in this one)

and zoop :cool:

View attachment ClipLoger.zip
----------------

before someone ask : the game in the screen is , keep an eye on the hentai game forum in some hour :rolleyes:

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any objection if I take this plugin and start adding in some extra stuff? I've got a few ideas which may make it more useful (starting with some scripts to automatically patch it into a game).

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any objection if I take this plugin and start adding in some extra stuff? I've got a few ideas which may make it more useful (starting with some scripts to automatically patch it into a game).
hooo, i was working on a patcher to install the plugin on the fly/modif plugins.js and copy ClipLoger in the game too ^^

not finish, but works already

and you can use/reuse anything as you wish, sure, dont worry ^^, i make things just in waiting for better :p

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK then, I'll see about integrating it with the stuff I'm working on. Won't be released for a little while, but this will eventually include an unpacker that doesn't require 16GB of RAM and my somewhat smarter ATLAS translator.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds neat. Maybe can start translate Rpg Maker MV games better and easier now. ^_^b

Keep up the good work you two.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

OK then, I'll see about integrating it with the stuff I'm working on. Won't be released for a little while, but this will eventually include an unpacker that doesn't require 16GB of RAM and my somewhat smarter ATLAS translator.
look great, a good unpacker with all that would be perfect, that way over my capacity XD. If you need anything from me, code source/other, just ask ^^

so, i will keep up to date my patcher until your tool are finalized, so ppl will be able to somehow play MV game in the waiting time ^^

*have make some modif on it* seem to be usable

tested it with 3 game for now :

, and

RPGMakerMVGame patcher 0.0.0.2.zip View attachment 21712 : Auto configure/install clipboard plugin & Cliploger on a MV game

i will test it on more when i come across them, if ppl can test it on other MV game they have and feedback, that may be usefull :p

@yugifan3 : sure we will, you too with all your partial :D

Edit : tested on and works*

Last edited: