What's new

アヘクエ [A&A]

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Partial fro Ver 1.1 ...

(still 80% tough ... it's been a busy week ...)

Game thread here!

NOTE:
THIS GAME USING UNIQUE VARIABLE FOR WEAPON, ARMOR AND EQUIPMENT ...
so the name will be still in RAW but if you obtain, buy, create new one after translation, it will be in english ...
(also if somehow you put your save at RAW, it will be as opposite, still in English, but if you obtain new one, it will be in Japanese)

another note, the script in this game somewhat complex, if I translate the Item menu, IT WILL MAKE THE ITEM DISAPPEAR ...
I need to get understand first how the variable of word in script work in here ... sorry ...

Last edited:
OP
Y

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: アヘクエ [A&A]

Updated, ...
Sorry for long offline ...
but I tell you again, I CAN'T ACCESS ULMF WITH MY CURRENT INTERNET PROVIDER, SO I NEED TO GOES FARTHER OUT OF MY CITY JUST TO ACCESS ULMF ...
And it really been a hell in Real Life too ... (work ... and caught Influenza too)
The older RPGMaker also have a bit different script and memory compared the new one so that also a bit obstacle too (old doesn't mean easier) :(

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm that sucks, can't you use VPN to access this site though? Thx for the translation btw.

OP
Y

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm that sucks, can't you use VPN to access this site though? Thx for the translation btw.
Can't ... my Internet Provider block any type of proxy too ...
so if I use program which have proxy type, it will goes offline ...
(I tried to change my Provider this Apri 2016, if it work then probably I can goes full time again in here, or work full translation project like before ... or at HRPGHaven, I get invited, so I need to answer them too)

but if this provider also block ULMF for whatever reason, then I'll stuck with it for a long while ...

Pesty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Proxy or VPN ? They shouldn't be able to block a VPN