What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ coolsister ] [く~るシスター] Vera's Region Tour Diary / ヴェラの地方漫遊記 RE163898 RJ163898

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: ヴェラの地方漫遊記 - RJ163898

I beat the game @ level 24.

There is double exp acc. I think I got it from the wastelands. Good place for grinding.

For the golems just spam Earthquake. For the dark sphere thingy boss, best way is to spam light elemental attacks and when he grabs you, you better have the power of the stone or whatever to break free and inflict extra damage as well since it's super effective. Cheap tactics but it works.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok so after I take the cristal from the top of the mountain from that shrine where am I supposed to go?
EDIT: ok so I did the quest with the guy from the tent in the first village but I still have the quest with keith?I think its the guy from youre home that you help at night but I think I am missing something to give him.Anyone got a clue?

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

Ok so after I take the cristal from the top of the mountain from that shrine where am I supposed to go?
EDIT: ok so I did the quest with the guy from the tent in the first village but I still have the quest with keith?I think its the guy from youre home that you help at night but I think I am missing something to give him.Anyone got a clue?
There is a castle at the top area. I think his quest is related to that but...the road is blocked there for me.

Jesus christ....have to equip a certain glove to move the boxes in the castle.

Last edited:

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is a castle at the top area. I think his quest is related to that but...the road is blocked there for me.

Jesus christ....have to equip a certain glove to move the boxes in the castle.
I knew it had to be something to do with those boxes....

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully one of you guys come up with a main plot line walkthrough soon. I have no idea what to do.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok so after finishing the quest with the golems I got a box that I don't know what to do with.I will try to go to those ruines and see what I can do.
EDIT: is there something else in the ruines to do except opening those chests?

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The lady from the village under the mountain with a temple on top of it keeps asking for something and both answer options do nothing.
I've killed the guardian pretty fast from the start of the game and I have a bad feeling about it.
Don't remember taking anything from temple, to be honest.
Got the quest glove from the castle ruins and don't know what to do with it.
Same as the box the blonde girl gave me.
Ugh-h...

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The lady from the village under the mountain with a temple on top of it keeps asking for something and both answer options do nothing.
I've killed the guardian pretty fast from the start of the game and I have a bad feeling about it.
Don't remember taking anything from temple, to be honest.
Got the quest glove from the castle ruins and don't know what to do with it.
Same as the box the blonde girl gave me.
Ugh-h...
ok so the glove you get from the ruins you have to go in the first town in youre home and at night go to the green haired guy and select the 3rd option.
LOL found out what the box contains hahahaha its a freaking dildo.Go to the second town and then go bottom right where the action thing is and enter the bath.
EDIT: If you didn't beat the fire bull then go to the golem temple then go south but not on the big map, on the map with the mobs then go south and you should see a little flame go there and beat it.

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ok so the glove you get from the ruins you have to go in the first town in youre home and at night go to the green haired guy and select the 3rd option.
LOL found out what the box contains hahahaha its a freaking dildo.Go to the second town and then go bottom right where the action thing is and enter the bath.
EDIT: If you didn't beat the fire bull then go to the golem temple then go south but not on the big map, on the map with the mobs then go south and you should see a little flame go there and beat it.
Obviously I'm missing something, because I couldn't get both the dildo scene and fight with the bull. I'm afraid my save is broken for some reason and that completely ruins the mood to play further. Basically almost 10 hours for nothing.
Edit.
Actually, I just had a thought about dildo scene... Since I'm running pure-ish route, the dildo scene shouldn't happen. So that leaves the fire bull, lady and guy wearing red cape.

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, by translating some notes in developers blog I have found a save file where you actually can fight a bull and there is a blue crystal in the inventory as a quest item.
Maybe because of that I can't fight a fire bull? I don't think I've missed it, but just in case maybe someone could point the way to get it?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Walkthrough

• if choice dont write please get 1st one
  • some hscene need lost virgin
  • after ending can open all hscene in hscene room

Start :
  1. start better 2nd choice see OP
  2. get item then go town upper left item shop 2F, give it to alchemist (item shop owner)
  3. town left pub (right of inn) talk to Clair(クレア)
  4. back to home talk to father
  5. downstair talk to father's pupil

1st town メルィーグの町 :
  1. tomorrow get item near stair and talk to father
  2. SE store talk to man can get work, push 3 box to upper
  3. item shop 2F talk to alchemist can get armor
  4. town upper to mayor house, 2F talk to mayor, then 1F talk to aged get $
  5. town north to street, NE area vs thief, better save before fight
  6. win the fight then go north to house has hscene, then reload save
  7. lose to thief, in thief hideout has 3 hscene (need talk to thief 2 times), after 3H in lower talk to thief boss has hscene
  8. back to small cave near thief has event, to hidden room open box (has 青色の宝石, use it can nude) and get back item has fight
  9. move back to closed pit has hands パワーグローブ, equip it can move heavy object
  10. some rock in closed pit need equip sub アースジュエル rock.jpg (can buy from master worker) and boss for item 黄色の宝石, thief in cave has GoR

1st town H :
  • nude in home can go bathroom
  • nude talk to man in store (3hscene, after 2nd hscene maybe need sleep for 3rd and outside masturbation)
  • nude talk to soldier in entrance
  • at night, nude go pub talk to red cap girl

North town マイゼの村 :
  1. upper house talk to Clair then talk to mayor 2nd town mayor.jpg
  2. north to fairy hill, upper right waterfall get water, if nude can recover get water.jpg
  3. back to town, report to mayor
  4. town left, give water to mayor son
  5. report to mayor then inn talk to Clair
  6. town lower right to big bathroom take a bath
  7. at night, pass back of boy has event
  8. talk to ppl, at least choice 1 time お酒をつく and 3 times 飲む, then talk to mayor son

East to merchant rest house 商人たちの休息所 :
  • north to pond has goddess statue, statue back has item
  • at night nude talk to man outside inn has Hscene
  • at night nude in inn, near 3 man has hscene

From merchant rest house SE to east town デミノスの町 :
  • left merchant buy neck 光のタリスマン, equip it can active some magic stone and see clearly in dark
  • lower left building talk to mayor 2 times 3rd town mayor.jpg

East town H :
  • nude talk to man in left
  • at night, inn bathroom talk to woman
  • at night, inn outside upper right, talk to boy, 2nd day talk to him again has hscene inn outside.jpg
  • at night to lower dock, in underground brothel get clothes and equip it, 4 hscene
  • at night, (need equip 光のタリスマン) nude talk to merchant, use 10k buy equip

Lighthouse and old book :
  • go west lighthouse, click house door
  • east lighthouse click 3 light stone (need equip 光のタリスマン) then 2F talk to man
  • south to forgotten house 忘れられた家屋, talk to heavy armor's archeologist and choice 古ぼけた本
  • outside use port stone back to 1st town, item shop 2F talk to alchemist
  • north town to fairy hill, near hilltop talk to fairy
  • hill lower vs monster (GoR), then get flower to fairy flower.jpg
  • 1st town item shop 2F talk to alchemist
  • if from east town north to wastes (man in wastes has GoR), then NE to dark green forest, equip ear ピクシープラム can see magic circle, NE has fairy town, in town has fairy sell item, fairy near recover water can get item, talk to plant monster can use 5k buy item 白色の宝石 fairy town.jpg
  • forgotten house talk to archeologist

2 other quest A:
  1. town NW near 2 boys
  2. go wetland forest 2quest.jpg (slime here has GoR) NW house outside get item to boys
  3. talk to boy to island, in island upper right house outside talk to boy
  4. get food and water to house, talk to right boy then go pond for bath
  5. back to house talk to boy has hscene
  6. after back to town, go island again has new hscene in pond (2nd choice)

1. farom wetland forest go north to castle ruins
  2. equip hands パワーグローブ push 2 box for jump to other side
  3. open box can get 古びた小手
  4. at night in home talk pupil (2nd choice)

Stone for repair lighthouse :
  1. north town upper house talk to mayor wife
  2. fairy hill's hilltop vs boss, then nude to temple get item (statue left), and pass middle 2 time for hscene fairy temple.jpg
  3. go big bathroom has hscene
  4. east town north pass wastes to dark green forest, in forest go NW has event
  5. forgotten house talk to archeologist
  6. wastes upper right click flame vs boss, if fight 1 more time can get 赤色の宝石
  7. forgotten house talk to archeologist
  8. east town talk to mayor

2 other quest B:
  1. from street 1st area go NW to cave
  2. in cave dont hit any light flower or equip light item will vs tentacle, need GoR GoR.jpg
  3. wake up in hot spring inn (ルメーヌの宿), talk to man (need equip armor)
  4. inn 1F read book can get skill
  5. east to golem ruins, 1F vs golem go down
  6. B1 event then B2 vs boss (GoR) and get 1 stone
  7. go up vs golem again then replace 1 stone
  8. vs golem again then talk to Miri
  9. after quest go hot spring has hscene
  10. north town big bathroom has new hscene

1. 1st town lower right near tent talk to man (if at night has bug)
  2. in ruins click statue vs boss (GoR)
  3. hidden room open 2 box get item and use 紫色の宝石
  4. upper talk to boss has hscene
  5. back to 1st town report

Ending :
  1. east lighthouse vs boss
  2. east town lower right salon has 2 hscene
  3. 1st town talk mayor
  4. home talk to father or pupil to ending

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

OMFG!
Thanks so much Etigoya!
I knew I needed an item to break down those fcking rocks!
I've been playing this for freaking 6 hours and I couldn't get anywhere, now I can move on.

Sigmar

Reputation score

I got a yellow stone from fighting the lion on flames in the desert, similar to the blue stone you get from the temple atop of the mountain. I don't know what to do with it but my guess is you have to "activate" it somewhere.
By the way, you "activate" the blue stone in the forest clearing that's near the place where the fairies are.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you talk to the kids in the first town during the day and at night, while naked and maybe some other triggers that I didn't notice, you can take a ship in the lower right corner and sail off to a nearby island where there's a couple of neat scenes outside and inside the house with them. You have to collect a few things from the trees and around the island beforehand, though.

EDIT2: The golems in that temple are easy to beat if you use the purple sub, it gives you a special attack that does devastating damage to everything.

Last edited:

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so, there's no combat rape in game?

Sarav

Reputation score

so, there's no combat rape in game?
There's a few enemies who will grope but only 2 or 3 will actually rape you.

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any saves for this game?

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Walkthrough

• if choice dont write please get 1st one
  • some hscene need lost virgin
  • after ending can open all hscene in hscene room

Start :
  1. start better 2nd choice see OP
  2. get item then go town upper left item shop 2F, give it to alchemist (item shop owner)
  3. town left pub (right of inn) talk to Clair(クレア)
  4. back to home talk to father
  5. downstair talk to father's pupil

1st town メルィーグの町 :
  1. tomorrow get item near stair and talk to father
  2. SE store talk to man can get work, push 3 box to upper
  3. item shop 2F talk to alchemist can get armor
  4. town upper to mayor house, 2F talk to mayor, then 1F talk to aged get $
  5. town north to street, NE area vs thief, better save before fight
  6. win the fight then go north to house has hscene, then reload save
  7. lose to thief, in thief hideout has 3 hscene (need talk to thief 2 times), after 3H in lower talk to thief boss has hscene
  8. back to small cave near thief has event, to hidden room open box (has 青色の宝石, use it can nude) and get back item has fight
  9. move back to closed pit has hands パワーグローブ, equip it can move heavy object
  10. some rock in closed pit need equip sub アースジュエル View attachment 21396 (can buy from master worker) and boss for item 黄色の宝石, thief in cave has GoR

1st town H :
  • nude in home can go bathroom
  • nude talk to man in store (3hscene, after 2nd hscene maybe need sleep for 3rd and outside masturbation)
  • nude talk to soldier in entrance
  • at night, nude go pub talk to red cap girl

North town マイゼの村 :
  1. upper house talk to Clair then talk to mayor View attachment 21387
  2. north to fairy hill, upper right waterfall get water, if nude can recover View attachment 21393
  3. back to town, report to mayor
  4. town left, give water to mayor son
  5. report to mayor then inn talk to Clair
  6. town lower right to big bathroom take a bath
  7. at night, pass back of boy has event
  8. talk to ppl, at least choice 1 time お酒をつく and 3 times 飲む, then talk to mayor son
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT:
DO NOT enter the east town until you have finished North town マイゼの村 quests. You will be missing lots of the events coz the festival in North town will end once you enter the east town (some events in other towns might not work either)... Now I have to restart the whole game for that

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cheers friends
guys i was downloading this version but it keeps saying something about trial at start

so im wondering if this were a demo, cause my game ended after H scene with bandits, pls someone help me

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you don't lose to the thieves is it still possible to get the power gloves to finish the Keith quest?

Also in the etigoya guide he mentions "from street 1st area go NW to cave" where is this?