What's new

ADV RPG Maker [未確認飛行なまもの] 天然娘の小脱出 RJ166695

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game Link:
Game Tags: Heroine only natural invitation received Long Hair Black Hair Big Boobs / Tits
Download Link: mega.nz/#!5RxRAQZY!gQbnYZeCW02xu2bDgNANCgynDUsUCaI3VwxVOGjMBSo

I have no idea what is going on in this game. You start off at someone's house then you magically disappear to a castle. I assume you sell your body for information to get back to the house? I have absolutely no idea! Game is pretty short though, 11mb. Art looks meh, protagonist's face could be improve, as well as the art in general.

ENjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166695][未確認飛行なまもの][天然娘の小脱出]

Game Link:
Game Tags: Heroine only natural invitation received Long Hair Black Hair Big Boobs / Tits
Download Link: mega.nz/#!5RxRAQZY!gQbnYZeCW02xu2bDgNANCgynDUsUCaI3VwxVOGjMBSo

I have no idea what is going on in this game. You start off at someone's house then you magically disappear to a castle. I assume you sell your body for information to get back to the house? I have absolutely no idea! Game is pretty short though, 11mb. Art looks meh, protagonist's face could be improve, as well as the art in general.

ENjoy!
The story is that you're a scatter-brained magician and when working on magic item it exploded (due to you not reading up on it's creation beforehand) and you landed in the pond of a baron(?). You were pulled out and wounds treated, but said baron is very eccentric and decided that you are going to be his 10th wife....rejection will not be heard.

After managing to avoid losing your virginity temporarily by wanting to take a bath beforehand, you start to think of ways to get out and is join by one of his wives who informs you that it's hard but indeed possible but to beware getting caught as the 9th wife had tried to do so and was imprisoned and used as a sex toy.

She tells you to talk to people, but be careful of those loyal to the baron (she hates his guts btw) and be prepared to use your body to do so. You decided to save that as a final resort and being your investigation.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cute game ! I'll make a partial later today for this one (curse that freaking timer that mess up the translators :D).

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cute game ! I'll make a partial later today for this one (curse that freaking timer that mess up the translators :D).
well then that makes my morning even better :D

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finally done! The menu was a pain to do (had to mess around with the scripts to make the text appear correctly (the title still looks weird but oh well...))

-Partial-

mega.nz/#!d88RBBpI!ByjwQWd2K-Pnxi1iVIjgAf8ajLcGau7evo9a5zB_ndw

Added a fullscreen script (F5: Fullscreen/F6: Resize window)

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thx for the translation, tho i have no idea what to do im just walking around and talking to everyone x5 XDD

OP
iotaku

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The story is that you're a scatter-brained magician and when working on magic item it exploded (due to you not reading up on it's creation beforehand) and you landed in the pond of a baron(?). You were pulled out and wounds treated, but said baron is very eccentric and decided that you are going to be his 10th wife....rejection will not be heard.

After managing to avoid losing your virginity temporarily by wanting to take a bath beforehand, you start to think of ways to get out and is join by one of his wives who informs you that it's hard but indeed possible but to beware getting caught as the 9th wife had tried to do so and was imprisoned and used as a sex toy.

She tells you to talk to people, but be careful of those loyal to the baron (she hates his guts btw) and be prepared to use your body to do so. You decided to save that as a final resort and being your investigation.
Ah makes more sense xD thanks~