What's new

ACT RPG Maker [BLACK PANDA] Last Valkyrie of dream 夢の終わりのワルキューレ RE161511 RJ161511

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' New game from author of Loli Quest 2.

It's an Action RPG (the kind of running around smacking things) starring a loli with big fuck-all spiked hammer.

Looks like this one is mainly various kind of sprite sex.

And yes it's out right now.

Should be fairly short, given that it says there's 5 'chibi' scenes and 5 dot scenes.

* Premise *
Rinko was troubled by sex dreams recently. The things that were happening...
Suddenly, a black cat materialized and rescued her. It took her away to another place...

* Contents *
This is a simple Action RPG with equippable items that provide new magic powers.
NPC characters will help Rinko but as you progress in the game, you won't need them.
The playtime is about 1 hour, with a number of enjoyable H scenes to extend it.

* Sexual QTE *
Quick Timed Events occur when enemies attack with sexual harassments.
You will need to successfully complete the QTE in order to end the harassment.
If you fail three QTEs in success, or your hit points reach zero, Rinko will lose to the enemy.

[No game overs. Yes bad endings]
It's possible to get a bad ending with all enemy characters.

All H scenes are pixel animation.
Bad endings are a single image.
There are 5 superdeforme H scenes.
There are 5 bad ending H scenes.

Clear the game to unlock the Scene Replay Room.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [BLACK PANDA] 夢の終わりのワルキューレ

love how the author said he put in effort to use picture as story telling to reduce the text as much as possible so everybody around the world can play it :D

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

there's no attack button, you attack by ramming yourself to the enemies sprite, you know continue walking even after your char sprite goes into collision with the enemy sprite

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

starring a loli with big fuck-all spiked hammer.
Could this day get any better?

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay for Black Panda!!

Rrezz

Reputation score

love how the author said he put in effort to use picture as story telling to reduce the text as much as possible so everybody around the world can play it :D
Yeah, the game has a pretty clear message it wants to send, lol.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

there's no attack button, you attack by ramming yourself to the enemies sprite, you know continue walking even after your char sprite goes into collision with the enemy sprite
So it's like a hentai Ys Chronicles?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

il be killing a cat for each hour someone wont post pm me for link =3 this game il wait for good!!! hahahahaha

for those that usually dont read I dont have the game XD

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The combat kinda reminded me of that "Become tentacle, destroy the town" game.
and damn, the sprite looks great.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've got a mega link to share for anyone interested. Just pm me for it.
On a complete side note has anyone else been having problems where some mega links don't load and instead just leave a white screen?
My firefox just started doing that and I have no idea why.

Regarding those issues I found out that either changing browser or adding www into the url fixes it

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

I'm thirty minutes into the game, and I'm pleasantly surprised. Its a charming and cutesy game, although the bump-me-till-someone-keels-over battle is, uhh, wonky at best.

If you go to the right side of the map, the one right outside the Orc's cave, you'll encounter the river fairy. The girl lets go of the hammer by accident and it takes a dip on the river. The fairy pops out and asks if you dropped your iron hammer or a golden hammer. The golden hammer looks like it has better attack stats, but if you pick the original hammer, the fairy rewards your honesty by replacing your normal hammer with the Break Hammer, and a fire ring. Its a passive that gives your hammer the explody effect, although it only happens 10% of the time.

Last edited:

D-D

Reputation score

Lol the journal in wake up world. "I became a badass"

So anyone got tips on how to beat the worm boss? He keeps changing colours but I'm not sure if it makes him vulnerable or invulnerable to the ring magic effects. He has 3 colours, red blue yellow, and I have 3 rings with same colours. Also found some Magic Pierce+ item that raises Luck, not sure if it's supposed to raise the proc rate of the rings magic effects.

In general the fighting system is a bit weird as you're supposed to strike the enemies head on but sometimes it doesn't work. Is it purely a chance of the strike working or is there some other mechanic I'm not aware of? At this rate the worm boss is going to require a ton of potions and time.

Last edited:

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Magic chance is directly influenced by luck stat.

Best way to beat the worm is grinding on the red eyeballs imho. They drop a lot of stat up materials and are easily defeated.

After beating the worm boss you receive the silver feather, talk to the cat and enter the arch that's next to the cat's house. You get a small epilogue and a "to be continued" end.

Good, fun, but short game. Hope there will be a sequel as the "to be continued" implies.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

god finally beat the worm,and yes you need to rely on the elemental ring to defeat it,note that everytime u get caught by the worm,the worm restores some of its hp,best to grind a lil at the red eye b4 you go(i got to lv18 and abt 30 luck)

Something to note:
1.Press alt to heal and ctrl to switch rings
2.Still not sure how the elemental works(Am assuming fire beats lightning,lightning beats ice,ice beats fire)
3.No need to buy the weapon in the beginning since you can get them thru exploring
Before i head for ending,at the shop theres a weapon selling 10000 which boost attack by 30(i only have abt 9k after all the grinding :eek: jesus)
4.the worm can be attack from behind,it make look like it moving backward,its actually facing you so you dont have to always go to the front to hit it

At the dlsite ,it says it has gallery scene after game clear ,but all i get after ending is back to title,anyone has any ideas?

edit: oh after reading thru the blog,your suppose to be able to get it in her room after you load or start new game,apparently its confirmed that its not there,the fixed version will be released 2moro
edit edit: woops its not releasing today,he register the new version today but its up to dlsite to decide when to release it

Last edited:

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

god finally beat the worm,and yes you need to rely on the elemental ring to defeat it,note that everytime u get caught by the worm,the worm restores some of its hp,best to grind a lil at the red eye b4 you go(i got to lv18 and abt 30 luck)

Something to note:
1.Press alt to heal and ctrl to switch rings
2.Still not sure how the elemental works(Am assuming fire beats lightning,lightning beats ice,ice beats fire)
3.No need to buy the weapon in the beginning since you can get them thru exploring
Before i head for ending,at the shop theres a weapon selling 10000 which boost attack by 30(i only have abt 9k after all the grinding :eek: jesus)
4.the worm can be attack from behind,it make look like it moving backward,its actually facing you so you dont have to always go to the front to hit it

At the dlsite ,it says it has gallery scene after game clear ,but all i get after ending is back to title,anyone has any ideas?

edit: oh after reading thru the blog,your suppose to be able to get it in her room after you load or start new game,apparently its confirmed that its not there,the fixed version will be released 2moro

Another tip for beating the worm is if you get hit once, run away heal and than attack again. I did that and he never seemed to catch me and heal himself.

I'm hoping the to be continued isn't too far off into the future :D

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That worm is a bigger troll than friggin kancolle summer 2015 E-7's double Wo Kai.
You Rely on your element and face it head on...only for it to consecutively get you and regen back all of its health when he was like 1hko... and he did it 6 times.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is it possible to use cheat engine? Also is the game too hard? How long will it take to beat the game?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is it possible to use cheat engine? Also is the game too hard? How long will it take to beat the game?
I don't think any RPG maker games would make cheat engine unusable.
Only problem will most likely be to find the values you want to change.
How difficult the game is I don't know yet.

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, like usual just search for (X*2)+1.
So if you have 5 atk up items, look for 11, use one, look for 9, use one, look for 7.

Game isn't extremely hard, nor extremely easy, some bosses take some preparing (read grinding) to get ready for. Total duration of the game if you exclude the grinding is like 30 to 45 minutes I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.