What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

New Game is out
Not sure how to feel on this one. Call me superficial but I really dislike her face and hair style. Even if she has big tits, it means nothing if the rest of the package is off-putting.

I want to say...

Something with Officer Juggs...
Officer Juggs : Undercover Whoppers in which she basically infiltrates a drug dealer's strip club to gather evidence on him but in the process she has to deal with his bitch sister and gets fucked by a mechanical donkey.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Game is out

Red Heat

I also bring with me more pictures for Manjerk

Seems postimage is back online so hopefully it stays up haha.
Pink Hair ? meh
Magi Book 5 demo on GoD

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It looks okay to me, but why not just make her a legitimate red head?

Maybe with freckles and freckle tits.

I love freckle tits.

Any play the game can offer up a short review?

Art style, positions, story value, custard cumshots?

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks okay to me, but why not just make her a legitimate red head?

Maybe with freckles and freckle tits.

I love freckle tits.

Any play the game can offer up a short review?

Art style, positions, story value, custard cumshots?
True, was expecting a red head too.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was about to say that I'd rather Kosmos not make it, but I would just like to see an artist develop my idea into a game, regardless of who it is. Besides, Kosmos has had a few good games.

Thanks a lot, Sin! Greatly appreciated.
No problem. It's up.

I did notice at this point it is kinda lacking in depth descriptions of your gals, maybe use more detail of that sort next time ;)

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone. As submission are now open, here is the soul calibur idea Haseo accepted to submit for me (god bless him). So if you like it or if you're just a soul calibur fan, you know what to do. Enjoy:)
Soul Calibur Quest for Lust (Based on Vadim/Serega style)

Plot

We follow the adventure of a young warrior named Valmir who seeks for the legendary sword*:*Soul calibur. One day during his trip, he found a glowing red stone. At the moment he takes the stone, a blurred spectrum appears. The spectrum tells to Valmir that Soul Calibur is guarded by Elysium, the sword's spirit. However, the spectrum explains that Elysium cant be defeated without the power of the evil sword*:*Soul Edge. It lso explains him that the red stone he just found is actually a fragment of Soul Edge. To obtain the sword, Valmir need to collect the others fragment in order to achieve his quest.

Game System
The dialog and game system would be similar to the legend of zelda game series. The player must travel in different location and talk to busty girls (All L cup at least) of the soul calibur world in order to obtain the others fragment (no particular order except for elysium). But they wont give the stone to you until you satisfy their sexual desire.

Events

Shura*:*
Location*:*Proving Grounds

Dialog Line*:*Shura is a cocky girl. She accepts to leave the stone, only if Valmir managed to make her cum only by fingering and licking her pussy/asshole.
Sex scene: A cuninlingus scene where you can lick/finger her pussy and asshole.
Something like this
or this

Ivy ( )
Location*:*Valentine Mansion
Dialog Line*:*Valmir asks Ivy about the soul edge fragment. She agrees to give it to him in exchange of his semence cause she needs it for a magic potion.
Sex scene: paizuri with licking and sucking option.
like this
or this

Taki*:*
Location*:*Underground Buddhist Sanctum

Dialog Line*:*When Valmir tells Taki about the stone, she is reluctant to give it to him cause she thinks he is not powerful enough to have it. In order to test his physical and mental abilities, she request from him a good fuck.
Sex scene: Either missionary
or doggystyle

Valeria*:*
Location*:*Item Shop
Dialog Line*:*At the moment Valmir enter the shop, he immediatly notice the red stone. He asks the price to Valeria and realize it is damn too much expansive. However Valeria is ready to let him have it if they have a bit of fun together.
Sex scene*:*Some anal sex,would be like this

Setsuka*:*
Location*:*Jyurakudai Villa

Dialog Line*:*Valmir finds Setsuka in a bad mood. She is upset because she had absolutly no sexual relation since she began her quest for revenge. Valmir says that he can give her an hand in exchange for the stone.
Sex scene*:*casual doggystyle like this

Angol Fear*:*
Location*:*Silk Road Ruin

Dialog Line*:*Angol Disagrees to give Valmir the stone cause she thinks there is nothing good in human kind. In order to prove her wrong, Valmir says she can make her feel really good.
Sex scene*:*casual scene with option of squeezing her boobs

Elysium aka Sophitia Alexandra (Last scene)

Location*:*Utopia of the Blessed

Dialog Line*:*Valmir finally gets Soul Edge a dis ready to fight Elysium. Once the fight is over, he decides to have fun with her before getting What he came from.
Sex scene: Reverse cowgirl a bit like this
or this

Epilogue: After she orgasmed, Elysium vanished and leave a message to Valmir. The message tells him that the sword has already been taken by someone and give him the direction to follow to fullfill his quest. To be continued...?

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

magic book 5 demo

family assistance full

HAVE FUN!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi everyone. As submission are now open, here is the soul calibur idea Haseo accepted to submit for me (god bless him). So if you like it or if you're just a soul calibur fan, you know what to do. Enjoy:)

Plot

We follow the adventure of a young warrior named Valmir who seeks for the legendary sword*:*Soul calibur. One day during his trip, he found a glowing red stone. At the moment he takes the stone, a blurred spectrum appears. The spectrum tells to Valmir that Soul Calibur is guarded by Elysium, the sword's spirit. However, the spectrum explains that Elysium cant be defeated without the power of the evil sword*:*Soul Edge. It lso explains him that the red stone he just found is actually a fragment of Soul Edge. To obtain the sword, Valmir need to collect the others fragment in order to achieve his quest.

Game System
The dialog and game system would be similar to the legend of zelda game series. The player must travel in different location and talk to busty girls (All L cup at least) of the soul calibur world in order to obtain the others fragment (no particular order except for elysium). But they wont give the stone to you until you satisfy their sexual desire.

Events

Dialog Line*:*Shura is a cocky girl. She accepts to leave the stone, only if Valmir managed to make her cum only by fingering and licking her pussy/asshole.
Something like this
or this

Ivy ( )
Dialog Line*:*Valmir asks Ivy about the soul edge fragment. She agrees to give it to him in exchange of his semence cause she needs it for a magic potion.
like this
or this

Dialog Line*:*When Valmir tells Taki about the stone, she is reluctant to give it to him cause she thinks he is not powerful enough to have it. In order to test his physical and mental abilities, she request from him a good fuck.
or doggystyle

Dialog Line*:*At the moment Valmir enter the shop, he immediatly notice the red stone. He asks the price to Valeria and realize it is damn too much expansive. However Valeria is ready to let him have it if they have a bit of fun together.

Dialog Line*:*Valmir finds Setsuka in a bad mood. She is upset because she had absolutly no sexual relation since she began her quest for revenge. Valmir says that he can give her an hand in exchange for the stone.

Dialog Line*:*Angol Disagrees to give Valmir the stone cause she thinks there is nothing good in human kind. In order to prove her wrong, Valmir says she can make her feel really good.

Dialog Line*:*Valmir finally gets Soul Edge a dis ready to fight Elysium. Once the fight is over, he decides to have fun with her before getting What he came from.
or this

Epilogue: After she orgasmed, Elysium vanished and leave a message to Valmir. The message tells him that the sword has already been taken by someone and give him the direction to follow to fullfill his quest. To be continued...?
Great story Rider :)

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Plot

Game System

Events

Something like this
or this

Ivy ( )
like this
or this

or doggystyle

or this

Nice Rider! I've been looking forward to a Soul Calibur MnF game for a while. If I can offer any improvements to make, it would be to make each scene more specific: what each character looks like in Soul Calibur compared to their MnF counterparts, what they're wearing, what the location looks like exactly, and exact dialogue lines.

Also, maybe you could include a battle minigame for each character like the one in Super Heroine Hijinks, Amazon Island 2, or Amazon Island 3.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll be honest and say I'm a little butt hurt about his idea. I use Ivy in my Velma games, and currently have my own story involving Soul Caliber swords and whatnot. So to me his idea is a bit off putting. Perhaps if it were submitted for a different artist I wouldn't give a shit. However I'm not gonna be a fucking dick and hurt it's chances. I'm just gonna wish Rider of Death luck ;)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll be honest and say I'm a little butt hurt about his idea. I use Ivy in my Velma games, and currently have my own story involving Soul Caliber swords and whatnot. So to me his idea is a bit off putting. Perhaps if it were submitted for a different artist I wouldn't give a shit. However I'm not gonna be a fucking dick and hurt it's chances. I'm just gonna wish Rider of Death luck ;)
I'm reading this and hearing the sounds of backstabbing on the MnF Forum :p
Not a fan of Soul Calibur but his story is great and he is a fan. The Soul Calibur ideas and characters are exclusive tou you, Sin ?

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol, it happens. I'm not that type though, trying to be more passive and just happy to be alive in this fucked up world. I've gone through enough shit already.

Lost Knorath, Rider, Serrated, Baka, jjmax, Greyfox, just too many people over bullshit. I don't plan on making the same mistakes.
;)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lol, it happens. I'm not that type though, trying to be more passive and just happy to be alive in this fucked up world. I've gone through enough shit already.

Lost Knorath, Rider, Serrated, Baka, jjmax, Greyfox, just too many people over bullshit. I don't plan on making the same mistakes.
;)
Stay Groovy my friend :D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

;)
Cool :)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not a fan of Soul Calibur but his story is great and he is a fan. The Soul Calibur ideas and characters are exclusive tou you, Sin ?
Thing is they aren't. However we writer's on M&F do try to have a common respect for each other. I myself do not believe in writing an idea with a character someone else has used without asking them. I've never had to ask anyone myself because I use charaters original or new to M&F.

For example:
An author named Xev wrote the TMNT idea with April O'Neil, I absolutely love her, and tried an idea in the past, even had one close to completion, then Xev (a buddy of mine) enters his and wins, now I will never probably try an April O'Neal idea because someone else already has, she kinda belongs to Xev now in my mind, I'd have to get his approval first. The same as Nancy Boobitch or Juggs belongs to Serrated, Zelda to Oneguy, and so on and so forth.

Btw,
I actually asked Oneguy if I could use Zelda before writing Nintendo Christmas, if he was not cool with it I would not have made it.

This is the way most on M&F view things, and really it helps keep people happy and not fighting.

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thing is they aren't. However we writer's on M&F do try to have a common respect for each other. I myself do not believe in writing an idea with a character someone else has used without asking them. I've never had to ask anyone myself because I use charaters original or new to M&F.

For example:
An author named Xev wrote the TMNT idea with April O'Neil, I absolutely love her, and tried an idea in the past, even had one close to completion, then Xev (a buddy of mine) enters his and wins, now I will never probably try an April O'Neal idea because someone else already has, she kinda belongs to Xev now in my mind, I'd have to get his approval first. The same as Nancy Boobitch or Juggs belongs to Serrated, Zelda to Oneguy, and so on and so forth.

Btw,
I actually asked Oneguy if I could use Zelda before writing Nintendo Christmas, if he was not cool with it I would not have made it.

This is the way most on M&F view things, and really it helps keep people happy and not fighting.
Yes, it makes sense. Haseo told us once about that, not making ideas of games that belong to others.
So if rider's idea wins, do they have to remove Ivy because she appears on Velma ?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, it makes sense. Haseo told us once about that, not making ideas of games that belong to others.
So if rider's idea wins, do they have to remove Ivy because she appears on Velma ?
Not really. If the game is not removed right from the start and stays in the vote and actually wins, Sin will just have to swallow his pride on that one. While Rider did include Ivy, she is the only thing that is shared between him and Sin. He wrote his own storyline, added other characters beside Ivy, and made sure his version of Ivy is a bit different. Anyone has dibs on the Soul Caliber series at the moment, it is just the Ivy character that is bit iffy.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No worries, Rider of Death has my blessing, and consider my pride swallowed ;)

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No worries, Rider of Death has my blessing, and consider my pride swallowed ;)
Well thank you for you blessing Sin and thanks everyone for your support. To be honest, I forgot that Ivy was part of the velma get spooked series and never intended to stole it or anything. However,it was difficult for me to imagine a game about soul calibur girl without Ivy who remains one the known figure of the series. I still apologize though.
Concerning the idea itself, I wrote only the dialog line in order to not restrain the mnf artist. As I also included an illustration for each character and all location's name and appearence, I dont think they will have trouble doing the background.