What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Carnival Caper

NARRATION: Meet Nicole Hardencock, a blonde horror actress. After the disappearance of her son - Norman - around Thanksgiving, her follow-ups with the police have gotten her no closer to discovering the truth, especially when she contacted the police. This only made Nicole angry.

His last known location was at a carnival they both frequented as she filmed many scenes there from her most popular movies (Hall-HO-Ween, Alien: Res-Erection, and The Bare Bitch Project) while her son would play on the rides. It was shut down and abandoned after her son's disappearance.

Eager for answers, and during off time for filming, she decides to explore the carnival with her sister, Nadia *(red hair, slightly bigger tits and ass than Nicole)*, in search of clues. Meanwhile, a figure slithers in the shadows, careful not to expose himself. He follows them both from a safe distance, though can't see either clearly due to the engulfing darkness.

FIGURE (Thought Bubble): Those tits are huge! I need to get a closer look.

*Nicole and Nadia, dressed in warm sweaters, are walking through the carnival with flashlights. The figure lingers in the shadows.*

NICOLE: Keep an eye out for any clues.

NADIA: Nicole, the chances of us finding...

NICOLE: Sis.

*Not another word as Nicole stumbles upon a shoelace.*

FIGURE (Thought Bubble): Better get some pictures for the boss. He's definitely going to want to know about these two bimbos...

MINIGAME

NARRATION: Help him get closer to see what the girls found.

*Hiding behind the corner, the figure peeks out with the camera. A blurry, zoomed in version of the girls and the shoelace can be seen from his camera lens (like in Iron Giant 2). A bar starts to fill up as he gets more footage. The higher the bar, the less blurry it is. The girls will look back frequently and not at the same time, forcing the player to hide frequently. the figure also has to change the battery on his camera frequently as it dies a lot. This can be done by clicking the mouse rapidly.*

END MINIGAME

*The figure pulls out a cell phone, appearing to send a text.*

TEXT: To - B.C.; From - N.
Two girls found the carnival. What should I do?

*Another message comes back.*

TEXT: To - N.; From - B.C.
Capture them. I'll be over shortly.

*From the shadows, the figure emerges. He looks menacing, sadistic, and probably even homeless. He has some resemblance to Nicole. He pulls out a dart gun and aims. Nicole spots him as he approaches, though Nadia doesn't. A dart smacks Nadia straight in the ass.*

NICOLE: Norman?!

*Another dart hits one of Nicole's tits. He prepares another one, probably just in case.*

NORMAN: Wait a minute... Mom?!

*The dart slips from his hand and hits his foot. Norman, Nadia, and Nicole are all horny.*

SEX SCENE 1

*Norman's already naked. With several clicks, you remove the buttons to both of the girl's sweaters until it's just their bras. Another click makes each set of boobs pop out (REPLAY). Slap both sets of tits to fill the bar, then pull on the nipples to fill another. Norman gropes the player's choice of tits first, then the other set. Easy, Medium, and Hard.*

Maybe like this view:

Or:

SEX SCENE 2

*Nicole gives Norman head. It's relatively close up, though you can still see her tits and nipples. Similar to Natasha's blowjob in News Reporter 2, though closer to Mighty Mom's bj in Super Heroine Hijinks. She also sucks on the balls and licks the cock. Cumshot choice on her face or deepthroat.*

Like this:

Or:

Or:

SEX SCENE 3

*Norman titfucks Nadia in the same position as that featured in Iron Giant 2. She can lick the tip if it's desired by the player. Cumshot on face and tits.*

Like this:

Or:

SEX SCENE 4

*You get to choose which girl to fuck - Nicole or Nadia. It's a doggy style position like in Baka Motherfucka, except with a clear view of tits and nipples. It's relatively close up. Cumshot choice in pussy or on ass. Right after, the one you didn't choose will fuck in the same position.*

Like this:

Or:

*The girls are shown covered in cum AFTER ALL OF THE SEX SCENES.*

NICOLE: Norman... that was amazing.

*After the sex scenes, B.C. (Benedick Cumbersnatch) appears. He does not look pleased as he enters the carnival.*

NOTE: All areas between * are not actual text in-game. This should not be included in the narration or otherwise.

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your Story
Carnival Caper

NARRATION: Meet Nicole Hardencock, a blonde horror actress. After the disappearance of her son - Norman - around Thanksgiving, her follow-ups with the police have gotten her no closer to discovering the truth, especially when she contacted the police. This only made Nicole angry.

His last known location was at a carnival they both frequented as she filmed many scenes there from her most popular movies (Hall-HO-Ween, Alien: Res-Erection, and The Bare Bitch Project) while her son would play on the rides. It was shut down and abandoned after her son's disappearance.

Eager for answers, and during off time for filming, she decides to explore the carnival with her sister, Nadia *(red hair, slightly bigger tits and ass than Nicole)*, in search of clues. Meanwhile, a figure slithers in the shadows, careful not to expose himself. He follows them both from a safe distance, though can't see either clearly due to the engulfing darkness.

FIGURE (Thought Bubble): Those tits are huge! I need to get a closer look.

*Nicole and Nadia, dressed in warm sweaters, are walking through the carnival with flashlights. The figure lingers in the shadows.*

NICOLE: Keep an eye out for any clues.

NADIA: Nicole, the chances of us finding...

NICOLE: Sis.

*Not another word as Nicole stumbles upon a shoelace.*

FIGURE (Thought Bubble): Better get some pictures for the boss. He's definitely going to want to know about these two bimbos...

MINIGAME

NARRATION: Help him get closer to see what the girls found.

*Hiding behind the corner, the figure peeks out with the camera. A blurry, zoomed in version of the girls and the shoelace can be seen from his camera lens (like in Iron Giant 2). A bar starts to fill up as he gets more footage. The higher the bar, the less blurry it is. The girls will look back frequently and not at the same time, forcing the player to hide frequently. the figure also has to change the battery on his camera frequently as it dies a lot. This can be done by clicking the mouse rapidly.*

END MINIGAME

*The figure pulls out a cell phone, appearing to send a text.*

TEXT: To - B.C.; From - N.
Two girls found the carnival. What should I do?

*Another message comes back.*

TEXT: To - N.; From - B.C.
Capture them. I'll be over shortly.

*From the shadows, the figure emerges. He looks menacing, sadistic, and probably even homeless. He has some resemblance to Nicole. He pulls out a dart gun and aims. Nicole spots him as he approaches, though Nadia doesn't. A dart smacks Nadia straight in the ass.*

NICOLE: Norman?!

*Another dart hits one of Nicole's tits. He prepares another one, probably just in case.*

NORMAN: Wait a minute... Mom?!

*The dart slips from his hand and hits his foot. Norman, Nadia, and Nicole are all horny.*

SEX SCENE 1

*Norman's already naked. With several clicks, you remove the buttons to both of the girl's sweaters until it's just their bras. Another click makes each set of boobs pop out (REPLAY). Slap both sets of tits to fill the bar, then pull on the nipples to fill another. Norman gropes the player's choice of tits first, then the other set. Easy, Medium, and Hard.*

Maybe like this view:

Or:

SEX SCENE 2

*Nicole gives Norman head. It's relatively close up, though you can still see her tits and nipples. Similar to Natasha's blowjob in News Reporter 2, though closer to Mighty Mom's bj in Super Heroine Hijinks. She also sucks on the balls and licks the cock. Cumshot choice on her face or deepthroat.*

Like this:

Or:

Or:

SEX SCENE 3

*Norman titfucks Nadia in the same position as that featured in Iron Giant 2. She can lick the tip if it's desired by the player. Cumshot on face and tits.*

Like this:

Or:

SEX SCENE 4

*You get to choose which girl to fuck - Nicole or Nadia. It's a doggy style position like in Baka Motherfucka, except with a clear view of tits and nipples. It's relatively close up. Cumshot choice in pussy or on ass. Right after, the one you didn't choose will fuck in the same position.*

Like this:

Or:

*The girls are shown covered in cum AFTER ALL OF THE SEX SCENES.*

NICOLE: Norman... that was amazing.

*After the sex scenes, B.C. (Benedick Cumbersnatch) appears. He does not look pleased as he enters the carnival.*

NOTE: All areas between * are not actual text in-game. This should not be included in the narration or otherwise.
Great story, your a fine writer, I loved reading it, gave me many idea's, I study other writers and adapt techniques I like. You gave me some ideas to use for Velma series in the future.

Oh and try using spoilers thing to not take up so much thread please, they are [xspoiler][x/spoiler] just remove the x's.

Are you a M&F member?

No one answered...is it forbidden to post the competition poll here?!
No its not. I just think Haseo hasn't done it just in case they are watching him or something, idk.

SquallPT,
Thanks buz :D

Last edited:

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, I'm terminated on BCT for not being active and just lurking. That means no more cracked games. MnF games won.

Baraking21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No its not. I just think Haseo hasn't done it just in case they are watching him or something, idk.
Well shit, i cant see how my idea proceeds in the competition

Haseo can you update me on my idea's status when it changes?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well shit, i cant see how my idea proceeds in the competition

Haseo can you update me on my idea's status when it changes?
I was planning on doing that anyways lol

You just have to wait for Voting to start. Give it a few days and I will let you know.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is my idea currently under construction by Kosmos on M&F.

This story is about a guy named Stern using Wonder Rub on his sexy step sister Harlet, and her sultry Best Friend Forever(BFF) Veronica so they'll grow HUGE BEAUTIFUL TITTIES; he ends up fucking both with their new enormous love mounds, and new MILFY BODs.

Character Bios:
~Veronica Vega is 5'10, Hispanic, juicy lips, sun tanned skin, with long straight dark hair, has starting size D tits, also a big apple round ass.

Veronica's skin is light brown, she is not very dark skinned, probably no darker than these ladies

~Harlet VonwunderTits is the same height, Caucasian with long blonde hair that has red highlights, has starting size C tits, and a twerkin ass thats just as juicy as Veronica's.

Harlets Mother is a world famous workout instructor, Harlet is constantly working out, trying to live up to her Milfs expectations.

Harlet could have light skin like lady in this picture

Or

Girl on the right in this picture has style pants Harlet should have on, a little higher than mid calf.

Both girls are pretty thick in the right areas, but thin in the waist, both wear makeup, maybe each a little different in their own ways but similar stuck up attitudes.

*Also just fyi but both girls are over 21 years old, Stern is just a few years older.

*Please put pubic hair on the girls like this

~Stern Soldier is taller than the girls with dark hair, rogue looking, but still a smart fellow.

Sterns father is white, but his real Mother is Japanese, so he looks just a little Asian.

Suit similar to this , black and white, he dresses officially because his father is a General in the army, Stern is always on his toes and keeps himself and his things organized.

Clothing for Ladies:
Harlet and Veronica just got done doing a light workout, both girls are wearing sexy outfits, similar to these.

For Veronica:
Veronica will have more of like an 80's style spandex aerobics outfit on.

fingerless gloves similar to these, maybe shirt as well

Bracelet example:

Tennis shoes or socks on.

Maybe hoop earrings and a necklace of some kind.

Maybe her hair could be up, and she could have dark shade sun glasses on her face, or on her head, artists choice.

For Harlet:
I'd like Harlet to have a button or zipper top that opens in the front.

With tight bottoms and sneakers like this

Please give her some jewelry as well.

*If you could make the girls skin shiny like this please:

Hairstyles:
So you can do their hair however you want, but her are a few ideas for both.

Harlet:
Blonde with color highlights

Veronica:
Dark hair could be straight or up.

Glasses on head example for Veronica

Glasses on face example for Veronica

I know you'll make them look great :)

~Story~
Veronica comes over Harlets often to study for college classes, work out, swim, stay the night and whatnot, Stern is always stuck with them running around in panties, booty shorts, mini dresses and numerous sexy garments.

Stern and Harlet live in an expensive house in a rich neighborhood, their parents have been together only a couple of year's now and are constantly away for business or pleasure trips.

Although both Harlet and Veronica are very hot and very STACKED IN THE TITS DEPARTMENT, Stern always hears and sees them complaining that their tits are too small, even though they're a juicy size.

So..
Some weeks ago Stern ordered some Wonder Rub online at MeetandFuckGames.com to help shut them up hopefully, or maybe just to fuck them.

Finally it's arrived!
Veronica is over again; they are standing in front of Harlets big mirror in her room, after just doing Yoga and a bit of aerobics; Comparing their chests side by side, bouncing up and down, feeling each others love mounds, taking selfies on their phones.

`Stern who has been waiting for this opportunity; makes his move and goes in and the ladies start giving him shit.'

Harlet and Veronica both say:
"OMG! What do you want this time you fuckin pervert?!"

Stern:
"Hey Har, Hey Veronica.
I've actually heard you both complaining about your breast size in the past weeks and brought you a gift.."

Harlet:
"You little fucking eavesdropper.. I ought.."
-Veronica interrupts Harlet, covering her mouth-

Veronica curious says:
"Wait Har.. what gift?"

Stern shows them the cream.

Stern:
"See its real. It does say someone of the opposite sex has to rub it on you, and since I'm the only guy here and I paid for it.. I'll do it for you."
(He tries to act like it's no big deal.)

Harlet:
"I don't know.."
Veronica interrupts her again, GRABBING HER BY HER ASS CHEEKS, her body pressed right against hers, their breasts SQUEEZING together.

Veronica excited exclaims:
"Let's try it Har!
He can do me first to see if it's legit."

Harlet looks a bit sad at Veronica:
"..Well if you don't mind HIS HANDS ON YOU.. and you think it'll work, I guess it's ok."

Harlet looks at Stern powerfully with flames in her eye's, pointing her finger and says:
"Be careful though you creep, I swear if you hurt Veronica I WILL KILL YOU!"

Veronica cuts/rips her shirt down the middle, or pulls it up/down, something so HER BEAUTIFUL TITS POP OUT.
(Big areolas please.)

Scene 1:
You squirt some cream in your hands and start rubbing VERONICA'S BREAST FIRST, after a bit of rubbing they start growing.
(Circles, squeezing them together, shake them, slap them, pinch nipples, more if possible.)

Veronica excited:
"OMG! It's working and so warm! Keep rubbing my tits!"
-She looks at Stern with lust in her eye's-
"You like my perky nipples don't you Stern? "

Stern nods, trying not to chuckle absurdly.

You continue rubbing and playing until her tits are HUGE!

All of the sudden Veronica's ass grows as well, she appears to have an AWESOME MILFY BODY NOW.
(Causing her bottoms to practically rip off, leaving them CROTCHLESS.)

Stern rubbing his head curiously says
"Must be a side affect haha.." jokingly.

Veronica touching herself says "I'm Titstastic!.. Your turn Har!"

Now Harlet's turn ;)

Scene 2:
Harlet UNBUTTONS/UNZIPS her top and her LOVELY TITS POP OUT.

She looks a little uncomfortable at first having her step brother massage her tits, but then they start growing, and she starts looking amazed by it.

Veronica:
"Holy shit! My tits are getting so faboobalicious!

You rub and play with her tits like you did Veronica's.
(Circles, squeezing them together, shake them, SLAP THEM, pinch nipples, more if possible.)

Harlet grows the Milfy body like Veronica's, ripping her pants crotchless as well.

~Then
Suddenly Veronica moves Harlet against the wall and starts KISSING Harlets neck, nibbling her ear, grabbing her new breasts.

Harlet:
"What are you doin Veronica?"
(Harlet is breathing heavily.)

Veronica says:
"I'm so horny.. your so hot.. lets have your brother fuck us PLEEEEEEASE.."

Harlet:
"Whaaa!.."

The change has made her super horny, as well as Veronica's tongue licking her, Veronica's tits TOUCHING HER, pretty much driving her crazy..

Scene 3:
Stern so turned on by the two girls show, goes behind Veronica and starts licking her pussy/ass, then proceeds to fucking her pussy/ass with his fingers finally he buries his face in her ass, while she continues to make out with Harlet, grabbing her tits, FINGERING HER WET PUSSY.
(Stern should eventually have his FACE BURIED in VERONICA'S ASS like this video from time at 3:11-3:15

Here is another example I drew of Harlet against the wall just to give an idea of how I possibly see it

I did not draw Stern or Veronica but put possible positions and actions.)

Harlet practically at ORGASM looking at Veronica:
"Oh damn that feels SOOO good.. I've always wanted you this way Veronica!"

Then,
Stern stands up and puts his cock in Veronica's pussy, he bangs her with a couple different speed options. While Veronica is still fondling Harlet.
(Girls are in same position as before, Stern is just standing now instead of on his knees.)

Harlet arches her back more in ecstasy -closing her eyes- and cums on Veronica's fingers, then Veronica cums on Sterns cock, as Stern cums in Veronica.

Scene 4:
Now both girls go down and try out their NEW TITS on Sterns cock, he puts a thumb or finger in each girls mouth for them to suck on, while the ladies titty fuck the sniz out of his man hose! Maybe you could have him smack the girls face cheeks a bit, or choke their necks some.
(Please make his arms invisible so they are not in the way of tits, or blocking tits in any way.)

As they are fucking him with their new huge juggs some of the excess rub gets on his cock and it grows a bit THICKER and LONGER.

Finally he's gonna cum, you click their tits to cum there first, then you CLICK THEIR MOUTHS to CUM in THEM as well.
(Girls kinda chew on it then they swallow, here's an example
but more big tits in the picture.)

Stern triumphant:
"Fuck yeah!! Eat it bitches!!
You been teasing me forever!!!"

Harlet and Veronica after SWALLOWING playfully say to each other:
"It's so hot on my new tits and tastes so yummy."
(As they play with the cum some.)

Scene 5:
For the finally Harlet pulls out a PINK STRAP-ON she's been saving and gives it to Veronica.

Harlet says to Veronica:
"I want you to fuck my pussy with this big pink dick Chica.."

Harlet rides Veronica cowgirl style while their giant melons are SQUISHED TOGETHER, Stern fucks Harlets ass while Veronica is in her pussy, maybe he could hold Harlet by her hair and smack her ass or something.

Harlet excitedly looks at Stern and says:
"Oh damn Stern your dicks so big.. Fuck my ass with it you sick fuck!"
-Sex Continues, More fucking, or whatever happened in this scene before all 3 cum.-

Then,
For the cum scene, Veronica cums fake semen from the dildo into Harlets pussy, Stern cums in her ass, he then pulls out and cums more all over Harlets back.
(Example of similar pose at 16:35 into this vid

Except Harlet would be in the middle.

HERE is an example of how pose could look I drew myself, please include 'close up fucking box' in the scene like I drew

VERY IMPORTANT to have the box in this scene that shows a close up of penatration while sex is going on, it's something you guys have never done before that I think people would really like it, in the box we would see the action close up.

Here are some examples of a box in the scene

It's kinda like the Xray cumshot box, but instead we see girls holes penatrated close up, like a small scene in a scene, like a comic book kinda.)

Harlet still on top of Veronica, CUM LEAKING FROM HER ASS:
"I haven't been fucked like that ever.."

Stern:
"You'll get more don't worry, you girl's will be my cum dumps from now on."

Harlet curious about what he said reads the back of the cream bottle where it says in very small print "Must be applied twice a month to retain bust size."

Harlet:
"Sneaky little shit.."

Stern appeased:
"See you girls in two weeks, and your welcome."

As he winks at them and leaves, taking his Wonder Rub with him.

The End.
Replay of scenes.

~~~~~~~~~Note to artist~~~~~~~~~
All the examples I've provided are just to help you see things how I do, or get different idea's to work with, but please make everything how best you see fit.

If you have any questions please ask me.

Thank you!!!

Music for Thought:
Hyper Crush- Werk Me

I like the body type of the milf on the right with big tits in this gif, tall, firm tits.

Here is another "before and after" example of body change, taller, bigger tits, but still slender:

*Fingers crossed*

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome stories, Lightning and Sin :)
Tomorrow i'm going to start writing one of the ideas i have in mind: a parody of Ferrero Rocher ad's with the lady in the yellow dress and the old man.

The old dude got tired of always the same life routine and wants some revenge :)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool Squall, just make it fun and hot ;)

Get it ready within a day or two and I'll submit it for you this votes.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool Squall, just make it fun and hot ;)

Get it ready within a day or two and I'll submit it for you this votes.
Cool, that would be very nice, thanks :)

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks sin, you are always welcome to share your game-story´s with us. I like it how you put much work in it (especially the description of the characters)

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Awesome stories, Lightning and Sin :)
Tomorrow i'm going to start writing one of the ideas i have in mind: a parody of Ferrero Rocher ad's with the lady in the yellow dress and the old man.

The old dude got tired of always the same life routine and wants some revenge :)
Brilliant!

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks sin, you are always welcome to share your game-story´s with us. I like it how you put much work in it (especially the description of the characters)
Thanks man I try.
:)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well took a break of Witcher 3 and wrote the story. English is not my main language so any typos, sorry :D

Madame Rocher and the Chocolate Balls

Prologue:

This will be a parody based on the Ferrero Rocher Ad’s that played on TV in the 90’s

Ambrogio is tired of the same life routine everyday, and wants revenge by giving a special chocolate that when consumed, Madame’s boobs grow and she gets very horny and fucks Ambrogio.

Madame Rocher:

Classy Sexy mature brunette with a big butt thanks to the years of eating chocolate and average boobs that grow in size when she eats the chocolate
She wears a yellow dress, and a hat like the one on the ad

Ambrogio:

Typical old man butler

Story

Our story begins on a big mansion. The owner is a rich lady called Madame Rocher. Everyday, on 5 pm, she eats her usual chocolate made by her butler, Ambrogio.
She loves her chocolate. But after all these years, she never thanked Ambrogio for making the chocolate and never give any appreciation. Until one day...

Ambrogio is in the kitchen making chocolate with great enthusiasm:

Ambrogio - " Another day, another chocolate. This time Madame is going to be very impressed, i am sure of it! "

When suddenly, a scream echoes on the mansion:

Madame Rocher - " AMBROGIO !!! WHERE IS MY CHOCOLATE !! "

Ambrogio - " That's it, i cant take anymore of this! "

Ambrogio adds a special chocolate powder to the mix:

Ambrogio - " Today she is going to thank me, whether she likes it or not "

Madame Rocher - " AMBROGIO ! "

Ambrogio - " Coming ! "

Ambrogio arrives the room and stares at her sexy Madame. Hot as always, until she opens her mouth:

Madame Rocher - " How many times have i told you that i need my chocolate precisely at 5 pm !! "

Ambrogio - " Sorry Madame ( cranky as usual, sigh ) that won't happen again... "

Madame Rocher - " Enough of your excuses, now give me the chocolate ! "

Ambrogio - " Yes Madame... ( bitch ) "

Madame Rocher - " Now get ou of here and let me eat my balls ! "

Ambrogio - " Yes Madame ( Today you are eating balls alright )

Ambrogio hides behind a curtain and waits for the chocolate to take effect.

Mini Game

Madame is sitting on a chair, eating her chocolate balls and reading a Journal. The objective is to Ambrogio take a peak behing the curtain and masturbate while she eats. Sometimes she will look back and if she spots Ambrogio, Game Over.
game end when the masturbation bar reaches the max.

After Madame finishing the chocolate, she starts to feel strange and yells for Ambrogio:

Madame Rocher - " Ambrogio !! get back here !! "

Ambrogio - " Yes Madame, what is it ? "

Madame Rocher - " This is not my chocolate, what is this ?? "

Ambrogio - " You see Madame, after all these years making chocolate for you, you never thanked me once, NOT ONCE ! so this time i took the libery to put a special ingredient on the chocolate "

Madame Rocher - " What did you do to my balls ? "

Ambrogio - " In a few seconds you are going to taste my balls !!! "

Madame Rocher - " Bastard ! "

Suddenly Madame's boobs grow and rips her dress ! ( replay button )

Madame Rocher - " Ambrogio, fuck me ! "

Ambrogio - " Madame your wish is my command "

Scene 1 - Blowjob

First scene is a blowjob. Her dress is tore apart from the top and she is giving a blowjob to Ambrogio. She keeps her hat, like so:

EASY - NORMAL - HARD - CUM

Scene 2 - Titfuck

Still dressed like Scene 1, giving a titfuck like this:

Scene 3

Now she is naked, but with her hat on. Ambrogio is giving a fuck like this:

PUSSY / ANAL

Scene 4 - Cumshot Scene

Madame Rocher - " OH Ambrogio, give me your cum "
Ambrogio - " Yes, Madame "

Final scene is Ambrogio masturbating and Madame is waiting in from of him while she is eating chocolate balls

Ambrogio cums all over her face, boobs and the chocolate balls

Madame Rocher - " Bravo Ambrogio, you always knew what i wanted ! "

Ambrogio - " I know Madame, i know "

Game ends with the camera focusing on the opened chocolate can with a label saying " Mrs Santa Special Chocolate Cake " and a pic of Mrs Santa giving a wink to the player.

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good idea Squall, only problem is the Mrs.Clause at the end, Vadim doesn't draw her, but if it wins I will ask Vadim to have Serega draw that bit.
;)

-and I'll put it up soon.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good idea Squall, only problem is the Mrs.Clause at the end, Vadim doesn't draw her, but if it wins I will ask Vadim to have Serega draw that bit.
;)

-and I'll put it up soon.
I thought it could give a nice touch to it. Remembered the cookie scene from Xmas Payrise 3. But if is a problem Vadim can put Natasha Boobitch or the mom of Iron Giant, that would be great :)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright ;)

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Great story, your a fine writer, I loved reading it, gave me many idea's, I study other writers and adapt techniques I like. You gave me some ideas to use for Velma series in the future.

Oh and try using spoilers thing to not take up so much thread please, they are [xspoiler][x/spoiler] just remove the x's.

Are you a M&F member?
Thanks a lot Sin! I like to do a lot of creative writing and wanted to try my hand for MNF.

I actually asked about how to do spoilers before, but I don't think anyone told me. Thanks for that tip!

I'm not, unfortunately. That means I can't post the idea, I guess. Just edited the idea with a spoiler.

Here is my idea currently under construction by Kosmos on M&F.

*Fingers crossed*
Nice idea, Sin. I'm not going to see my favourite position, but I'm sure there will be sequels. I'm excited to see Veronica. :D

Well took a break of Witcher 3 and wrote the story. English is not my main language so any typos, sorry :D

I actually laughed a nice bit at this idea! I think it would be hilarious, like a cheesy porno. Nice Squall!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks a lot Sin! I like to do a lot of creative writing and wanted to try my hand for MNF.

I actually asked about how to do spoilers before, but I don't think anyone told me. Thanks for that tip!

I'm not, unfortunately. That means I can't post the idea, I guess. Just edited the idea with a spoiler.
Perhaps I'll submit for you next time ;)

What is your favorite position btw?