What's new

RPG Maker [STARWORKS] ふつうじゃないこと -とある優等生の異常な性交流- (RJ154776)

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New game announced by Starworks. From what I can make out from translation, you play an honour student who, whilst on a trip of some sort, gets subjected to the perverse delights of the men of the village.

204 mb trial download, hopefully that's not just audio files. Definitely liked their previous game with the wife and although there is no ntr tag, hope there is more of the same content with this. Especially with exposure tag there.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: STARWORKS ふつうじゃないこと -とある優等生の異常な性交流- [RJ154776]

For those that are too lazy to make a valid link out of the op's post, here you go:

Nothing much to say about the game, your standard h-rpg

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

For those that are too lazy to make a valid link out of the op's post, here you go:

Nothing much to say about the game, your standard h-rpg
How the fuck do you know that if it isn't even released?
The Trial seems really promising and the Art is great.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh wow, I love STARWORKS' games. All of their corruption themes really fit my taste.

But too bad the art looked like it took a step backwards compared to the last game's.

OP
T

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, I love STARWORKS' games. All of their corruption themes really fit my taste.
100% this!

But too bad the art looked like it took a step backwards compared to the last game's.
Haven't played the trial yet, but from the preview on dlsite, I'd say its still somewhat similar.

EDIT: Ok, very brief playthrough. Chikan Scenes and Masturbation. Old Man coming out of the woods and inspecting her but little else as of yet. I can see where you're coming from Teaz as the quality does seem lower than the previous game. Not gonna put me off though! :D

Did notice toilets as well, here's hoping for corrupted student wandering into the men's toilets scene(s)

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can't really tell much of anything from the trial other than the quality of the art from the two available scenes and barely anything of the story. It can be completed in about 5 minutes. There is no combat from what is given, so it is not a "standard rpg" but more like an adventure game.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm hopeful for this. The last one could have been amazing but it was just so slow and dull.

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know when this game is scheduled for release? Really looking forward to it.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone know when this game is scheduled for release? Really looking forward to it.
Dlsite states it's scheduled for a late may release.

Doesn't look like anything super ground-breaking, but the art looks good and the premise seems interesting, so I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

kiko

Reputation score

How the fuck do you know that if it isn't even released?
The Trial seems really promising and the Art is great.
As soon as I see that it's made with RPG maker, it's a standard H-RPG, with non-animated CG-s and moonrunes :)

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As soon as I see that it's made with RPG maker, it's a standard H-RPG, with non-animated CG-s and moonrunes :)
Just because most RM games are like that doesn't mean that all are. IMHO, your statement is very unfair to those devs, who actually try to make better, non-standard and even animated games using RM engines - "Violated Heroine" even though looks like it's permanently in debug loop is good example of that (non-standard, animated, with ongoing translation)... and there are lot more good RM games out there (WIP "Dungeons and Prisoners" comes to mind).

kiko

Reputation score

Just because most RM games are like that doesn't mean that all are. IMHO, your statement is very unfair to those devs, who actually try to make better, non-standard and even animated games using RM engines - "Violated Heroine" even though looks like it's permanently in debug loop is good example of that (non-standard, animated, with ongoing translation)... and there are lot more good RM games out there (WIP "Dungeons and Prisoners" comes to mind).
But, you see, VH has a lot of content, and the game is updated quite often, I wouldn't say that's a "Standard H-RPG" game as I described in my post above. I had no intention of offending anyone with my post, just a honest opinion.
What I consider a good H-RPG is one with a lot of content, both non-animated and animated, quality of the pixel sprites and the Hi-Res cg-s, quality of the animation, that's what makes a decent H-RPG for me.

That's my opinion on that matter, everyone has their own.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

But, you see, VH has a lot of content, and the game is updated quite often, I wouldn't say that's a "Standard H-RPG" game as I described in my post above. I had no intention of offending anyone with my post, just a honest opinion.
What I consider a good H-RPG is one with a lot of content, both non-animated and animated, quality of the pixel sprites and the Hi-Res cg-s, quality of the animation, that's what makes a decent H-RPG for me.

That's my opinion on that matter, everyone has their own.
Now, this I can understand, but your previous post was suggesting that you consider every game made in RM "Standard H-RPG", without even playing it and that's what ticked me off.

kiko

Reputation score

Now, this I can understand, but your previous post was suggesting that you consider every game made in RM "Standard H-RPG", without even playing it and that's what ticked me off.
Sorry for not being too clear in that post. :p

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone care to enlighten me on any other good games that Starworks has made? Don't want to miss out on any treats

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out

\' '/ *waiting intensifies*

breakfast

Reputation score

Torrent up on the nyaa

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough
  • go NE
  • next day when move out 2nd choice > NE to next area then move in between barrier and tree move in.jpg > move south then west to homeless camp
  • next day 2nd choice move out > homeless camp > toilet hscene > SW buy drink buy drink.jpg
  • next day go to homeless camp > buy drink to homeless > toilet hscene
  • next day 2nd choice move out > toilet hscene
  • next day 2nd choice move out > man camp outside has hscene (only 1 homeless area) > back to home sleep
  • next day night (3rd choice) > better dont go man camp lost virgin, buy drink then go night go near woman camp.jpg has hscene > homeless camp
  • night buy drink then go man toilet
  • night NW can nude > east talk to man near tree > move back to west has new event then NW get back clothes
  • next day night > go man camp (1st choice) lost virgin
  • next day night homeless camp
  • next day night man camp (1st choice) > go lady toilet then man toilet
  • next day 2nd choice for train hscene > go homeless camp talk to 2 homeless
  • next day nigth > homeless camp talk to aged then go his camp
  • next day 2nd choice for train hscene > go SE hotel

SAVE for ending

fat boy ending :
  • night NW nude again > talk to man in right side (dont catch by teacher) > get back clothes
  • next day buy drink has hscene
  • next day buy drink has hscene

teacher ending :
  • night NW nude again > catch by teacher > go south to his home long house.jpg > go toilet then click near well (drinking fountain)

man ending(only 1 homeless) :
  • night go man camp
  • next day 1st choice go man camp
  • move near man camp to ending

homeless ending :
  • night go aged camp
  • noon go homeless camp, talk to 3 homeless then wait aged
  • next day go homeless camp outside
  • next day go homeless camp talk to homeless then go left camp, after hscene move out to ending

Last edited: