What's new

ADV [アリバイ] エスケープ ~香織と悪霊の館~ (RJ153822)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey kiddos victor here again.

remember demonophobia?i think the gameplay is similar but this one only have 50mb,anyway since it's fairly new it's gonna take a while to find a working link.

don't need to tell much since the images show how the game is...
the game have spooky enemies and skeltons.

be nice to others and don't spam "link plz"

edit:if there is another thread about the same game,then delete this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: エスケープ ~香織と悪霊の館~

Personally, low hope.

Given the author's track record there's probably going to be like 4-6 scenes, gameplay having potential to be something more but never take that option.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel as though I've done everything I can yet I'm stuck in the infinite loop. I wish I could speak moon runes.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Infinite loop already annoying. But more annoying part is how slow mc walk.
Loop + Slow walk = annoying combo :(

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel as though I've done everything I can yet I'm stuck in the infinite loop. I wish I could speak moon runes.
I wish she didnt walk so fucking slow. what dev in their right mind would think people would enjoy a slugs pace? seriously.... must be retarded

B

bleahblah

Anyone able to get anywhere with this game?

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Error 0xc000007b.....

Nooooooooooooo

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone able to get anywhere with this game?
Yeah but it's pretty painful to play. I guess they kinda wanted it to be like PT or whatever that new Silent Hill demo thing was called where the room loops endlessly but changes sometimes.

To start just go down the hallways that have skulls in them till you get to an area with mirrors and a skull in every single hallway. Walk to the end and interact with the ghost there. Then go through the farthest hallway on the left. It will take you back to the beginning again but this time when you go right, you'll be in a different area.

Next room interact with the painting and then just duck all the ghosts.

I think the next room is the one with the floor hands. Just walk all the way to the right, interact with the ghost, and walk all the way back left.

For the first item "puzzle", you'll see a wind up key on a table. Skip that and go past the ghost dude and grab the hand on the table, then go back and get the key, and finally use the key on the music box. If you try to walk past the ghost with just the key well... i'm sure you know what happens by now.

[Edit] Ok next area, there's 2 items a wind up key and a coin. Dont grab either of them. You will need to get past the ghost but him and his buddies only attack you if you make eye-contact, so when hes looking left, either look away or duck until he turns around again. You can walk right past him as long as you dont make eye contact.

Next room is floor hands again. You know what to do.

[edit 2] WOW and the game ends after that. Lazycat hit the nail on the head when he said
Given the author's track record there's probably going to be like 4-6 scenes, gameplay having potential to be something more but never take that option.
To get out of the last room, Just read the note and then go out the door on the left.

The game is mostly trial and error especially with items and such. Just grab items in random orders and see if you make it anywhere... or die and go back and do it again with a different one. Walk back and forth a lot and hope the area has changed. Like I said, its painful. Some things aren't even animated, like when you get ambushed by three of the ghosts at once. It just cuts straight to a CG. Such a missed opportunity.

Last edited:

Makaishou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Being able to read Japanese help a lot with this one, since understanding those hints make things easy.

For those trapped in infinite loop in chapter 1:
At the room after the hint room, choose the path with a skull on it. Then when you are at the room with 2 mirrors, don't try to cross the mirror while the MC's reflection is there (unless you wanna get attacked. Which you need to unlock the CG and animation anyway). Choose the rightmost part with a skull on it. Then, you'll arrive in an identical room to the last one but with a skull on all path (there are 3 paths, make sure to count the one right next to the door). Ignore them and cross the room, talk with the ghost at the end of the room. He'll tell you that the correct path is the leftmost. Well, he speaks the truth, so choose the leftmost path (the one right next to the door). Chapter 1 done.

I'll write about the rest but it's late night here now and I gotta sleep.

Anyway, lazy animations (6 in total with few variations at some) and 4 CGs in total. And the painfully slow movement speed from their 1st game returns, meh. Would be great if this dev tried to improve their works... But eh, they seems really lazy to me so fingers crossed.

I attached the save for those who just want to unlock everything. Cheers.

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Best wasted 45 mins of my life NOT................

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The art is great but the animations are suuuuch a letdown....

DerpHurr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another one for the wall of shame.
Had good potential, just rushed and bleh in general.
I like the ideas he had, like handling enemies in specific ways outside of combat.
Come on though, only 6 chapters?
I finished it in under 20 minutes and that includes discovering the correct ways to progress.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The art was good and the animation had potential, but everything was done in such a minimal way that nothing really worked.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Rydin, your walkthrough skips around a lot

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rydin, your walkthrough skips around a lot
Yeah it was hard to write up a walk-through while sobbing in disappointment at this game so that's my bad.

It originally wasn't meant to be a full walk-through but then i kept remembering parts and was like "Eh better add that in there" so I wont be surprised if things ended up in the wrong place.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I actually posted that because of that clothes ghost which I tried to duck under thinking that would work, and then I kept playing and went "fuck it, I don't care enough about this for a walkthrough anyway"

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just went through that part again just now and realized that I did not see the clothes ghost on my original play-through. I saw them in a later level (Chap 5ish?).

Anyway you're not missing anything. Here's a better walk-through:

Step one: Right click game folder.
Step two: Delete.

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to fix the 0xc00007b with this damn game? :'[

Seem to be a bad game, but i'd like to try it anyway ;-;

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@H-Milk

You might try re-download?... Japanese locale and all that stuff...

That is a pretty generic kind of Windows error, so this link might help:

Hope that helps,

OZ

Status
Not open for further replies.