What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ あさきゆめみし] Dungeon of Retina (RJ146261)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon of Retina

Partial started.
Should take me 1-2 days or so.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh, nice work so far.

On a side note... this game has an absurd amount of "bad" ends as a heads up to people. If you pick the wrong dialogue options, you can end up getting various NPCs killed, permanently losing access to the town and the ability to shop/rest, etc. Be careful with your dialogue options during quests.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The fun part is that you can beat the orcs the second time they band together, and they'll leave you alone (and then you'll collapse and get rescued)

I suppose if you're doing a virgin run, it's interesting.

Later on, they'll note their abject terror, and she'll note how some of the orcs survived the first time around.

There's also a bug that can work in your favour though - it's entirely possible to disable the AI for those fairy guardians (The one on floor 2 with that stupid lightning attack that can paralyse and a few others) so you can just wail on them without fear of reprisal.

To do this...

1. You'll need to lose to them the first time.
2. Don't move, and heal yourself from 1 HP to max
3. First turn you'll need to use a skill that is supposed to do instant death attack (It has a 1 on it, you have to learn it from a piece of equipment)

After the first turn, the AI will just sit there and do nothing, making some of the insane fights (see stupid chain paralyse) a snap.

Nah, it's not just you. I'm... a hour in I think, and I've already stumbled upon quite a few game breaking bugs. I'll list them here I guess as I come across them to help people avoid the mess.

1. Losing to the Bandit Leader results in an endless loop.

2. Losing to the Orcs the SECOND time you encounter them when rescuing the purple haired girl results in a black screen after the CG. (Fun fact: It's actually possible to beat them in the first scripted encounter against them. If you do, then their dialogue changes to reflect abject terror of Regina. (But for the power of rape/smut they'll band together to defeat you this time!...Or something like that.)

BladeFire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Normally I don't like RPGMaker games, but this one looks fun.
Maybe I'll try it.

Though, the "magic" is lost somewhat without a proper translation it seems.
If only Japanese wasn't so hard to learn :D

rob1385

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the second dungeon to the right of the town, as soon as I go up the second set of stairs where the 2nd encounter with the orcs are, it automatically seems to go into the GoR scene with them and then black screens. Anybody else encounter this problem, and if so, a way around it?

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver 1.01 is out
Couldn't find any changelog but it seem various bugs was fixed :).

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't figure out what to do when you get captured. How do I get my equipment back?
Just a little to the bottom right of your cell there should be a room with a chest and a box of swords. Check the box and you'll get your equipment back

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh, nice work so far.

On a side note... this game has an absurd amount of "bad" ends as a heads up to people. If you pick the wrong dialogue options, you can end up getting various NPCs killed, permanently losing access to the town and the ability to shop/rest, etc. Be careful with your dialogue options during quests.
I'm getting Fate/Extra vibes when I played it untranslated and kept walking into every death flag...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a little to the bottom right of your cell there should be a room with a chest and a box of swords. Check the box and you'll get your equipment back
...Wait captured? o_O I've beaten the game, and I never got captured once, barring that scripted event where the assassin elf thing girl saves you. Am I missing something?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

...Wait captured? o_O I've beaten the game, and I never got captured once, barring that scripted event where the assassin elf thing girl saves you. Am I missing something?
First dungeon, Bandit Hideout, lose to the mercenary bodyguard on the left side of the map (Retina will mention something about sensing a strong presence when you first enter the doorway, and muses to herself that she should find a detour).

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Base in version 1.0
Little guide
  • In equip menu, go left or right can check skill need learn by AP skill.jpg . Only weapon and fairy stone [精霊石] has this
  • If prostitution in brothel, need lvl5 or higher, each prostitution will lost 5 lvl, but will up little status
  • In normal battle, if clothes broken will auto repair, but in boss fight, clothes broken = lose
  • A lot strong enemy, better wait equip and power to kill it, fairy is very strong lol
  • When VS Boss, better use magic [ムーンカーテン] up defence, [アダプテーション] down enemy status and [フリートネスフット] up AVO, if boss can rege better use sword skill [ブレードオーラ]
  • If clear game, all hscene and CG will open

Walkthrough
Start:
North room help fairy > SW has swordman (GoR, if after GoR need go jail SE get back equip) > SE VS thief boss (GoR, but has bug) > after drop down, go east VS orc (GoR) > talk to maid and get teleport stone [記憶石] from village head > get clothes in locker

Event in town
  • SW church talk to woman > go NE brothel can see priest > go church few times has hscene (2nd choice has another hscene) > church talk to sister > brothel talk to priest > church talk to sister (2nd choice)
  • NE brothel, talk to master has hscene (1st choice), then can prostitution in brothel, some new clothes will add hscene in brothel, each prostitution has 2hscene (4th one if done 3rd times has bug)
  • Talk to man in NE (1st choice), then has fight (GoR)
  • NW area (auto GoR?! has 2 hscene)
  • If lechery [淫乱値] high talk to pub master can dress underwear (underwear in 8F box), if over 80 can nude and prostitution to normal npc (by random when talking?), if prostitution to man in NW, can open road to outside, if move out can go ending Ending.jpg , if get bug in 3F, can use this ending to record status, then start new game play again
  • NW store, soldier there selling equipment, better buy [ダミーバルーン] avoid break clothes (for avoid 3F bug), after help ppl or boss, maybe has new equipment selling
  • North has merchant, can buy pickaxe [ツルハシ] and fairy stone [精靈石]
  • If lechery [淫乱値] high, sleep has choice for hscene

Dungeon
2F
  • right area has 4 door, need [蒼の封印球] for open door
3F
  • if help girl has fight (1st choice x 2, fight has GoR, if 1st choice then 2nd one for dont help her, this has hscene)
  • East area has lighting fairy
4F
  • VS dark elf
  • Near big door(1st choice has hscene)
  • If get pickaxe, can break SE wall 4F SE.jpg
5F
  • In SW, man in lava area, if get item [SPドリンクⅡ], talk to him (1st choice) can help him, then in town NW talk to him can get back item
  • Help man near upstair
  • In upstair east side has wall for pickaxe 5F.jpg
  • NE has flame fairy
6F
  • Before upstair, has dark elf
  • If get pickaxe, can break wall near upstair 6F.jpg
  • Lake fairy need 6 weapon from flame, water, wind, earth, lighting and ice fairy, if get all 6 weapon and talk to lake fairy can power up moon fairy stone > talk to lake fairy again can fight to her, if win can get final weapon > if get brave, light and darkness fairy stone, talk to her again can power up > 1F, 9F and 11F stone has boss
  • Box guard by enemy has final armor
  • West area, normal enemy has GoR, 2nd times GoR has bug
  • West area, NW has sword man (GoR)
  • West area, VS boss in middle (GoR) can open box in SE and help girl in jail, after help girl in jail, back to town store talk to her can get item (bug can get any times)
7F
  • Go middle help dark elf from dragon
  • After dragon, talk to man outside, then back to town east side talk to him can get item
  • 2 door need [蒼の封印球]
  • Right crystal can teleport to 2F, has light fairy, after win fairy can port to 1F, door in middle need [朱の封印球] (from 6F west area SE box)
  • Left crystal can teleport to darkness fairy
  • wall in NW can use pickaxe break it
  • East area has wind fairy
  • Village head house, room near entrance can get letter, then go 6F NE has hscene and boss
  • Village head house talk to man in SE, then talk to maid, then town NW event
8F left
  • open boss has orc (GoR)
  • NE wall can break by pickaxe 8F.jpg
8F right
  • Right side has brave fairy
  • Go up to 9F has weapon
  • now go 4F can use boat, SE has wall for pickaxe 4F west.jpg , south has water fairy
9F
  • talk to man near stair(2nd choice)
  • SW wall can use pickaxe open hole 9F.jpg
  • West area has earth fairy
10F
  • Talk to man in NW (2nd choice x 2) then can vs ice fairy
  • North area, near door has dark elf hscene
  • Village head house NE room event (2nd choice) > talk to maid > man in SE 2nd room (all 1st choice), in fight down his HP but dont kill him > when talking to village head 1st choice > man in SE room (1st choice) > town NW hscene
  • Village head house has letter again, go 9F has hscene and boss
12F
  • SW help thief from dragon (1st choice, if dont help him then back to sleep possibly has hscene)
  • SW has dragon guarding 3 box, but all $ only
  • Church talk to priest > 4F help sister, then back to village head house better 2nd choice, then talk to sister can VS priest
13F
  • SW help 3ppl(1st choice), then back to town SE talk to him can get item
  • near upstair has enemy
  • village head home has new letter again and again, 12F NE hscene and boss
14F
  • North help soldier (1st choice)
15F
  • Has boss only
16F
  • Vs dark elf, 2nd choice dont kill her > talk to dark elf in village head house > talk to village head > 6F east side magice circle VS boss > talk to dark elf > if help all girl go village head NW bathroom
17F
  • Orc boss, can skip
  • Last boss, can choice solo or fight with dark elf

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

現在Verは1.01です。
no idea where it is what has been fixed in version.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

現在Verは1.01です。
no idea where it is what has been fixed in version.

there aren't any changelog but various bugs was fixed :)

Anyone got stuck here ?

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hoo this game is just nice ! I like that there are various strong enemies that arent necessary to fight,but you can still beat them.
Like that swordsman in the starting zone.Pretty hard,but when u kill him, not only its rewarding feeling,but u get a nice piece of equipment either.
Looking forward trying virging run haha : )

zero154274

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there aren't any changelog but various bugs was fixed :)

Anyone got stuck here ?
yup, same result, music plays, but no dialogue or control of character

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea how to kill that chimera at lvl 5 dungeon floor ( lava everywhere there ). That chimera just one shot me with its fire spells + it has huge hp regen.No idea how to beat it other than using instant kill item ( no idea where i got that ),
Also,fairies are kinda hard too : O
edit: oh,so you can buy insta kill item for 10k g from merchant - but well,it feels like cheating,so if anyone has any idea how to beat that chimera with hp regen,i would be glad for any help : )

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, found Pregnancy state.
Wierd the ジャンル (Genre) doesn't say it has it.

Anyway, i can try fix that error you people are talking about.
Can you post a screenshot of the Chimera location?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm, found Pregnancy state.
Wierd the ジャンル (Genre) doesn't say it has it.

Anyway, i can try fix that error you people are talking about.
Can you post a screenshot of the Chimera location?
When I decrypted the CG I didn't see any pregnant scene, so that might be why.

For example in exhibition game even if there's a piss scene if it's just that one the author might not tag it.