yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game is out

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: デビルブレイカー スカーレット

more than devil breaker seems like it will be devil break her, hoping for links to be born soon

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the demo it good^^
now missing is the full version XD

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh,this looks quite nice.Some links are out,not sure if legit or not.
edit:Lot of fake links.Rar should be about eeh 204 mb i think.New torrent link appeared,but i dont like like torrents,so ..

Last edited:

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it's legit link

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=971855 It's on Nyaa too if anyone prefers torrents.

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows what to do after you escape out of the castle?

GC02414

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the mayor to appear in the 2nd town? I keep getting the message that he is out.

GC02414

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

go convent, talk to sister from door then take a round with her?
I have already toured and escape the castle up north if that is what you mean.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have already toured and escape the castle up north if that is what you mean.
If you can go in the mine there is a key in the second part that opens the gate that allows you to go deeper.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm also stuck after leaving the castle, mayor wont show up.

Puttana

Reputation score

I have finished the game.
Serious game, properly, it is not H-game. Minimum sexy elements. H-scene are not sexy or almost not. The girls are victims and therefore they are rather ugly than attractive. Because serious element is prevailing therein. Music is good (mournful and stern). The game and atmosphere strangely reminds me Alfred Tennisson's ballads. Maybe creator knows them or at least has some idea of it. The main idea of the game is struggle against female traffic as organised criminality and female sexy abuse.
I have beaten the final (and strongest) boss on 21st level. Even if you lose you have unlimited chance to try again at final battle. In order to win you should elaborate a special strategy. Mine is as follows: at first I try to kill two minions (better one after another). I recover HP and MP while using double blow against one of them. After they are killed one after another, to win the boss is not serious problem, you may use the same skills (double blow or so).
Here is save:

Attachments

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

I'm also stuck after leaving the castle, mayor wont show up.
Go to drug store in mayor's town and speak to man who sits at the table. He'll give you a hint: the mayor is interested in your cooperation. Then go to mayor house and you will be admitted to him. If you accept his quest he'll give you key to mines, and new location appears on the map. Good luck!

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

Mega for those who want it.

I don't think there is a password but if there is, it's probably this.
無 壓縮檔內附TakerSun僅分享於伊莉(伊莉討論區)

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how do you get the good ending? After I went to the nuns grave the reincarnated evil shaman just killed all 5 girls and the village instantly.

Puttana

Reputation score

After beating boss on the NE island new location appears on the map - Belzebub's palace (in the sky). You should go there and make final battle

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

go NE island, deep has boss
Ah, then that was what she said when hesitating before i went to the grave "I think I heard something from the now abandoned castle..."
Thanks.
But there is no way to get rid of the barrier on the north west of the map like you did in the north west when the vulcano appeared, right? I would wonder, since I already unlocked all scenes now.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in status, エロディシズム = lechery, マゾヒズム = M
in dungeon has a lot hidden item hidden item and place.jpg
after clear game, has switch in hscene room for open all hscene
different place and enemy has different type GoR

Walkthrough
Start to convent's sewer :
house near entrance get coin, talk to man in item shop (2nd choice) and talk to restaurant master > NE town mayor house > click note 1 times (cancel or last choice) > restaurant > leave town to west waterfall > SW to blacksmith's house talk to blacksmith > north convent, take to sister from door then go with her to north area talk to 3ppl then leave convent > other side, click toilet and door > 2nd town, go SW brothel > go NW underwear shop and magic stone shop click what they selling > pub talk to lady in NE (1st choice) > NE house 2F talk to town mayor (2nd choice then 1st one) to get mine key > talk to girl near town entrance 2nd town girl.jpg , if lechery over 10, go east talk to man sell underwear.jpg can sell underwear, each type of underwear can sell 1 time only, last choice for see what type of underwear sold > go sewer of convent > deep event in convent1.jpg > move out has boss fight > after saved by sister, move to magic circle leave convent

Mine and east forest:
Back to 1st town sleep, move out 1st choice can go hot spring, then go restaurant talk to girl in NE (2nd choice) can go hot spring again > if lechery over 10, can work in brothel, if lechery overy 30 has new choice, next prostitution need after XXX step > mine, left room get lamp > dark area click door then go SW room get key rest room.jpg > boss > report to 2nd town mayor > east forest for buy : power up item/stone for blacksmith/underwear/other, also can sell coin and has boss for get weapon, but fight to him need pay 500$

Convent B1 to B4 :
convent B1, up to sewer vs boss get B1 key then move to B2 > B2 open 4 switch then down to B3 > B3 click door > 3rd town, right house get key > back to convent B3 open door > B4 help 2 girl > back to convent B3 VS boss

3rd ship to north cave :
1st town west house event > 3rd town, near dock event > NE ship > click note then VS boss > if lechery and M over 30, go 3rd pub talk to man has hscene 3rd town's pub.jpg > north cave > boat to other side then VS boss > to island then can move out from south entrance

NE island's temple > ending :
click note in 2nd town NW NW note.jpg , then talk to man near entrance man near town entrance.jpg has hscene (need lechery 40 + M 50) > go NE island's temple VS sister > kill boss get 2 black crystal to north statue statue.jpg > boss > sister corpse get necklace for anti break armor > 3rd has new shield selling > if sold all type underwear, talk to man sell underwear.jpg can get weapon > sky island > boss > SAVE > NW graveyard to ending.jpg to bad ending > Load back save, go island VS boss then go graveyard to ending.jpg to ending

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

Thank you etigoya for your full walkthrough.
Here is full save of CG gallery:

Attachments