What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [はなたか] NTRPG2 従順なフィリア 男達の性欲処理に逆らうことは許されない (RJ136304)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG2

Seems like the mega link to the newest version and full-save was taken down. Would anyone be kind enough to share a full save then?
version 1.10 + full save:
mediafire(dot)com/download/k7hi6z4027oogl8/ghighidi.rar
(pass: philia)

Full save only:
mega(dot)co.nz/#!to9RUQzT!JdpQ_CMnbPxt2QrppoVwxushHEf0dWYOtJeXa5Ee4Jo

>enjoy

sinjid

Reputation score

this game really blown my mind, i never put myself into translating a game. However, I have no regrets. This gender fascinates me (although I didn't know it earlier).
Can someone pass me the data of a game or a series similar to this one? (where the male characters sees while he is betrayed)

I know that I can look for the gender in google, but i only find stories where the protagonist is feminine and I look something like this game

hope you understand me :p

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone upload it on MEGA ? All the links are dead and Nyaa is down ;-;

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone could post saves for sister scenes? I know only one, mostly hidden - I mean the one from recollection room (near waterfall, when we
see that red haired guy - vampire or what? - left semen where sister was

Last edited:

awakenorigin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver 1.12 for those who want.
The savedata for 1.10 does work for this version

rapidgator.net/file/8d5c2ad77e80e61ae8af5004c97503ce/NTNTRRRPG.zip.html

This is my first time uploading, pardon me if there any error with it.

Though this is a incredible good game, but i got to say the ending does leave a bad taste in my mouth and make me feel sad for MC. I was hoping for some kind of good ending where the main character triumph in some way, but even the true ending is not satisfying and tease at the cycle repeating again.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone could post saves for sister scenes? I know only one, mostly hidden - I mean the one from recollection room (near waterfall, when we
see that red haired guy - vampire or what? - left semen where sister was
there is only one esplicit h-scene for sister, and is locate in the ending only.

all other stuff related with sister is like "i know that guy raw (right now) is dick inside my sister but i cant see directly the scene"

list of this "scene":
chest rub when the red guy appear, upper room in pub whit normal clothes, upper room in pub whit bunny-suite, scene near waterfall, mega orgy scene inside philia's house (sprite behind the 2 window), and of course the very h-related scene in the ending

awakenorigin said:
Though this is a incredible good game, but i got to say the ending does leave a bad taste in my mouth and make me feel sad for MC.
is the goal of the game after all :D beyond the h-stuff obviously lol

awakenorigin said:
I was hoping for some kind of good ending where the main character triumph in some way, but even the true ending is not satisfying and tease at the cycle repeating again.
in the very happy ending
when u have more than 100000 gold, gain in the ultimate chest after beat the game
MC will break the circle/curse and free the two ladies (and himself of course) from the lustful destiny (but the ladies will remain non virgin, is a innocent little bug).

----

for the DL: if the above link will be canceled again, pm me for a new link. i have bought the game so no worry for the version, i post always the latest on the dlsite

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

all other stuff related with sister is like "i know that guy raw (right now) is dick inside my sister but i cant see directly the scene"

list of this "scene":
chest rub when the red guy appear, upper room in pub whit normal clothes, upper room in pub whit bunny-suite, scene near waterfall, mega orgy scene inside philia's house (sprite behind the 2 window), and of course the very h-related scene in the ending
What changed in the new version?

And just to be really specific on the sister's scenes, when she's taken to the neighbor's house, if you go to her room you'll find it... well, a bit messy (and you get one of the "items" needed for the ending)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What changed in the new version?
honestly? i dont know. dlsite (and .exe) say is 1.12 vers. while the author blog is still on the 1.10 description b(dot)dlsite.net/RG07685/
i think (and hope) he update the blog in this days with the new change.

And just to be really specific on the sister's scenes, when she's taken to the neighbor's house, if you go to her room you'll find it... well, a bit messy (and you get one of the "items" needed for the ending)
oh right! i have forgot to mention this scene, thx :D

awakenorigin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the very happy ending
when u have more than 100000 gold, gain in the ultimate chest after beat the game
MC will break the circle/curse and free the two ladies (and himself of course) from the lustful destiny (but the ladies will remain non virgin, is a innocent little bug).
Thanks for the tip
I went and check it out, it does provide some closure for me. However, i still feel he should take revenge or make those guys pay for what they had done. You don't let other people fuck around with your women
Well i guess you can't demand that kind of thing from an NTR genre game.
At least its good to know it has a happy ending.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the tip
I went and check it out, it does provide some closure for me.
if u whant much detail to obtain normal and true happy ending:
After beat the game open the ultimate chest, u will find the gold bar. now u can restart phase 0 (with gold bar in your inventory), but u can see only normal happy ending (becouse u dont have the money, only the item), instead start the phase 1, rush to the merchant and sell the bar and all item u have. when u have 100000 gold or more com back to the book room (use the standar way, walk to the cave). now u have the money u can finally start phase 0. good work, true happy ending unlock! :D pizza for all :D

However, i still feel he should take revenge or make those guys pay for what they had done. You don't let other people fuck around with your women
Well i guess you can't demand that kind of thing from an NTR genre game.
At least its good to know it has a happy ending.
yeah, is very rare to see a "vengeance ending" in NTR game's, this tipe of game is created around the jealousy feeling and the vengance is not very contemplated.

btw, ntrpg and ntrpg2 have sold well, and the second game is much better than first (imho), i hope the 3° game (there must be a third chapter!!) face the same, and who knows that the author decide to insert a vengance ending this time? :D

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rapidgator link down as well...dear lord whoever is shutting down these links are damn fast.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

all link is dead now

i see this game have new Hscene in new ver. now
but i restraint so hard to going play this game again

because this game meke me so sad

this game have "happy ending" but i don't feeling healing in that ending at all

because before ago is a shit.. is fuck up i feeling bad for marus so much

and i don't understand about him too in last PHASE

he can beath big black guy block a way in last PHASE
but he can't do shit with Ragnasu
and he red hair friend fuck he sister and he girlfriend

is too much... is really sad
i don't feeling funny in this happy ending about pizza at all

so this time i prepare to play this game new ver. again now

but all link ver.1.10 is dead...

can someone pm link new ver.
and save about new scene in new ver have please?

in blog said is have new scene in 2nd PHASE and 3nd PHASE

but i don't want to search all house all room all day
to find new scene is took my time so much than marry xmas :l

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To be fair, that big dude was just some mook guard, and Ragnas was an accomplished knight. All MC had to do was push him off the stairs, and even then he gets slightly injured.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know what was added on 1.13?
Ver1.01 3rd PHASE・火曜日・昼・ラグナスxフィリアのHイベント後の明日以降に、
関係のないHイベントが再発生してしまう問題を修正

Ver1.02 3rd PHASE・木曜日・夜・サクラに正面から話しかけるとフリーズする問題の修正
誤字の修正
    最終Hシーンの服アイコン・テキスト表示ミスの修正
    酒場の影の修正
    水曜日・朝の村長が2人いる問題の修正

Ver1.10 回想モードの実装
メッセージスキップ機能の有効化
1st PHASE再突入の際、1stPHASE最終Hイベントが発生しない問題を修正
誤字の修正

Ver1.11 プロローグ・火曜・朝・ガルドが水浴び中のフィイアに殴られるイベントが
再発生することが出来てしまいフリーズする問題の修正
伐採場でガルド達に挟まれしまい動けなくなる問題の修正
2nd PHASE再突入の際、ラグナス専用浴場の鍵を所持しているため、
最初から入れてしまう問題の修正
地形の修正
回想モード、フィリアの挙動の修正

Ver1.12 水曜日・朝のサクラが2人いる問題の修正
木曜日・朝のアベルが2人いる問題の修正
エンディング後にタイトル画面に戻るように修正
誤字の修正

Ver1.13 3rd PHASE・月曜日・夕方のエリックのイベント発生後以降の夕方に、
エリックが2人いる問題の修正
キャラクターの挙動の修正
誤字の修正
時間経過ミスの修正

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one got a working link to the update game cant seem to find any working links :(

Status
Not open for further replies.