What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

Sam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

Can somebody tell me how to find the fruit for erection medicine for the baker. And is this a bug can not sell gold or coins. Thanks V1.03

Found the tree nothing on the tree.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can somebody tell me how to find the fruit for erection medicine for the baker. And is this a bug can not sell gold or coins. Thanks V1.03

Found the tree nothing on the tree.
Try using my data for v1.03.

I can sell coins.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if you still need it, but here you are.

what's the difference with the one above you?

been a while since I saw this game, makes me wanna play it again...

after all, nothing's better than throwing a holy nun to the realm of lewdness, right?

to quote :
"There is just something about nuns that turns a lot of guys on. Maybe it's the mystery of it all. After all, they wear the elaborate robes and live in secret, away from men. Maybe it's the Forbidden Fruit factor: you cannot have them, so, ironically, they become more appealing. "

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what's the difference with the one above you?

been a while since I saw this game, makes me wanna play it again...

after all, nothing's better than throwing a holy nun to the realm of lewdness, right?

to quote :
"There is just something about nuns that turns a lot of guys on. Maybe it's the mystery of it all. After all, they wear the elaborate robes and live in secret, away from men. Maybe it's the Forbidden Fruit factor: you cannot have them, so, ironically, they become more appealing. "
One is the original game, other is English UI patch.

Sam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks kR1pt0n1t3's will give these a shot.Hope the fruit shows up.

OK i can sell coins . Now what the heck do you do to get the fruit to show up??. Also what does the guy in the far right in the rich side of town buy?, when t i click sell nothing shows up.
Tanks

Last edited:

Sam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do you have to do to get the erection meds to spawn. Stuck on that part

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you have to do to get the erection meds to spawn. Stuck on that part
you have to go there on fire days, also you have to talk to one of the shop npc.

forgot which one, but probably the general store's.

Sam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to ask a dumb question but how can you tell a fire day? . Is it in her status?
Thanks

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hate to ask a dumb question but how can you tell a fire day? . Is it in her status?
Thanks
You know when you sleep and the chibi creature picture change into like mermaid (water), female ent? (wood), bunny girl (moon or monday?) just check the pictures until you get a red lizard girl.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yep, that chibi picture means Element Day at present ...
it affect several thing in gameplay ...
are there no updates with the english translation?
kR1pt0n1t3 have multiple game translation work, so be patient ...

Sam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the information. :)

charlieguo

Reputation score

Thanks for the update, I apologize if I sounded rude and impatient for asking about the translation status.

Sam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found the stoned priest. got captured , she had sex with the demon dude . Now stuck trying to get out of room!. getting past slime easy go down all the way to cells ,Can't do anything there,so go back up still stuck cannot get past snake lady guarding door. And whats with the breakfast order's ?.
Thanks

Finally got out but now how to save priest??

I have the morning sun crystal and and talk to npc guarding door got maid's saliva. Then i go outside to the barrel and then to fireplace on first level then go to priest and nothing happens. I think i FUBARed it

Restarted a earlier save and got through. Now trying to kill tentacle critter!. Its a beast.

Last edited:

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I just learned how to use RPG maker and I have been able to figure out how to edit the text. anyways, once you download a full version of RPG maker vx and the vx level 4 tutorial on the official rpgmaker site has the necessary tutorial on how to look for where text is located. basically every event on the map is highlighted and right clicking them and clicking edit will bring a menu with tabs of commands. look for the stuff that says @>Text: and right click that to edit the text. use translation aggregator and all of the other online translators to help give you a clue on what it means. then create the best way to rewrite it in a way that means the same thing in a way that the character would say it if they spoke english fluently and in the character's style. I want to spread how to translate rpg maker games. Don't try those shortcuts, I wasted too much time trying to get them to work and I gave up. If you learn how to use RPG maker, it is easier. Way easier.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

... I want to spread how to translate rpg maker games. Don't try those shortcuts, I wasted too much time trying to get them to work and I gave up. If you learn how to use RPG maker, it is easier. Way easier.
It just takes a whooooole lot of time.

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It just takes a whooooole lot of time.
I am not going to look at how much left there is to do. In addition to what has already been done, I did the wedding ceremony and the sailor who said what day it was. I am just going to work my way down. a lot of maps are just dungeon, so i can just do some occasional, you found some junk. I also did half of the stuff left in the bath house. and the rest of the intro and ending stuff. If everyone did it, it would be better for the community.

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still haven't even touched the H scenes, which are probably the majority of the text. But here just replace the data folder with this one. Made a few changes and translated the wedding scene. Not the Sex scenes yet. It takes a lot of time combing through each map and every single event and tabs in each of those events. here is what I have right now