What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人サークルGyu!]【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~ / Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint (RJ131698)

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131698]Sistine Searching RPG(own bought)

I'm kinda lost here. Can anyone post a quick walkthrough (a siple "go here, talk to that man"...)? I'm at the second town, I just spoke to the mayor (he said something about finding a saint) and I really don't know what to do... thanks

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Phew, finished. If you guys get any errors let me know.

Removed - Please download Data folder

Edit: Doh, saw i forgot some of the Actors. I'll have that translated as well along with Handy Tools, but this should make things easier if you are using
AGTH - Translation Aggregator.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm kinda lost here. Can anyone post a quick walkthrough (a siple "go here, talk to that man"...)? I'm at the second town, I just spoke to the mayor (he said something about finding a saint) and I really don't know what to do... thanks
The problem is that they give you free roam past the third town which induces some incredible sequence breaking bugs.

Anyways, head to the church and into the left room. Go into the basement and open the chest. Then, head out of town and into the port (southwest)

the item in the chest will stop the level 50 monster of what the fuck from showing up.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Part - 1
mega.co.nz/#!ppdw1IAa!NfZ770_rcezCqurG27m1e89Qfr5D3XcgD9Qh8j0_Yyw
Part - 2
mega.co.nz/#!cxVQ3SJa!yXveEMFU_pTKSwvX7FjQKCHKIaLKdS1HlCCyZagTEJk
Part - 3
mega.co.nz/#!QhVUWKZK!A_ihjzje3WZVbvOfIRatlyGmZ2Wyc2XgcyQGLdgC8Xw
Classes,Skill,Items,Weapons,Armors,Enemies,System and Terms tabs translated. Along with Menu.

Edit: Doh, saw i forgot some of the Actors. I'll have that translated as well along with Handy Tools, but this should make things easier if you are using
Thanks for the translation. If it it is no trouble, when you translate the remaining items, can you upload it as one file?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All items are translated. It's just Actor and Handy Tools Menu that isn't.
But too answer your question, yes.

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think he's actually wrong there. Because I have translated the 'way to get pregnant' thing and it says that you have to get spooged (obvious) and then walk around a little to get pregnant.

Also, if you could only get pregnant due to an event, why the hell would they have pregnancy based scenes with a bunch of the bosses BEFORE you seal those 4 gates?

Also, where is the fourth gate? I've found the one in the tower, the one in the swamp, and the one in the forest.
Cannot find number 4. Do I have to seal the first 3 in order to go to the last?
I also found 3. 1 one on the first continent. 2 on the second (south west and south east). Which on am I missing and where is it?

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The four seals are:

1) To the left of the third town, there should be a forest dungeon. Go through it and continue onto the tower on the island. That's one of them.

2) If you go all the way down from the third town, then all the way left, you should eventually find a oasis in a forest. That's another.

3) To open up the third one, go all the way left from the third town to a fourth town. There, go up to the castle and view the scene on the second floor. Afterwards, go back to the third town and go down past the desert to another town. In there, you should see a blond guy in a cape. Talk to him, and he'll open up a hole in the swamp on the very southeast of the continent. That's the third one.

4) For number four, when you're in the castle town, go to the tavern and talk to the guys inside. One of them should show you a castle in a forest. Go back to the first continent and go all the way down from the second town. That's the fourth.

Incidentally, for anyone who hasn't gotten to that point yet, if you talk to the mayor of the desert town while not horny, he'll give you a quest to beat up the bandits in the desert. Once you do so, he'll give you the Holy Water of the Saint. There's a guy in the bar of the third town who wants you to go to the orc den south of the third town, above the bandit hideout. Once you beat the orc boss, you can retrieve the Holy Sword with the Holy Water. With the Holy Sword, you can kill the barriers protecting the bosses of the seals.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, did a bit more digging around the menu and found a bit more to translate. But, not to worry shouldn't take too long. Can't sleep anyway, might as well translate. xD

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Part - 1
mega.co.nz/#!ppdw1IAa!NfZ770_rcezCqurG27m1e89Qfr5D3XcgD9Qh8j0_Yyw
Part - 2
mega.co.nz/#!cxVQ3SJa!yXveEMFU_pTKSwvX7FjQKCHKIaLKdS1HlCCyZagTEJk
Part - 3
mega.co.nz/#!QhVUWKZK!A_ihjzje3WZVbvOfIRatlyGmZ2Wyc2XgcyQGLdgC8Xw
Classes,Skill,Items,Weapons,Armors,Enemies,System and Terms tabs translated. Along with Menu.

Thanks for this pal!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey no problem. ^_^ Aight, managed to translate name input.
I can't fit Last and Name, it cuts off. So i can only use 3 letters.
Is 1st and 2nd a good substitute for it? Yeah, kind of a point i need to make.
Some things i needed to change in order for the text to fit. Mostly because of RPG Makers Limits and i don't know how to change height/ width of a text box without crashing the whole game.
For example. When you open the menu, it says:
Times had Sex
Original text says:
経験人数
But the translation is
Number of Experience with People
I made the change for the text to fit inside the box. It's same meaning, but smaller amount of letters.

Edit: I say that and made a item error. Well, nobody is perfect. If anyone finds any more item/skill that have text not shown let me know.

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I did 3 of the seals but one of them included the fire one which seems to be the last one because they say that I completed it but I thought there was 4. I beat the one in the cave which is the fire one, the forest one and the one in the mysterious castle. I don't know where the last one is. Also where do you find the super panacea for the sick kid. I rescued his brother but he's still looking for it.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I did 3 of the seals but one of them included the fire one which seems to be the last one because they say that I completed it but I thought there was 4. I beat the one in the cave which is the fire one, the forest one and the one in the mysterious castle. I don't know where the last one is. Also where do you find the super panacea for the sick kid. I rescued his brother but he's still looking for it.
which forest? there are two of them the fairy one and one that you need to pass to get to the brown tower

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

which forest? there are two of them the fairy one and one that you need to pass to get to the brown tower
I did the fairy forest and I got through the forest that goes to the brown tower. I did the brown tower but there are 4 doors that can't be opened.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I did the fairy forest and I got through the forest that goes to the brown tower. I did the brown tower but there are 4 doors that can't be opened.
theres a switch in there find it in the maze and click on it and return to the 4 doors and it should be open

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, since i couldn't sleep i finished rest of the menu, fixed couple things
and also did most of the Handy Tools Menu.

mega.co.nz/#!o48xHByD!FPNIJ40pV0SBVJc2GxQ8QlXxmTj4QzAsKDgOzK86nNA
Extract this into same folder has the previous download from me and replace all files.

Left to translate is:
* Read Manual
* Quest Manager
* Event Progress (Hint)

I must say, the Sexual Data thing... it's very NASTY.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ver2.0 was released yesterday. It seems the developer fixed a lot of bugs.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah goodie. well soon as someone uploads it i'll transfer the translation over to that version and upload the Data Folder.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys i need help again this time in the story i have to give birth to the saint but no matter how many times she gets pregnant she gives birth to slime or tentacles so who does she need to fuck to get the saint?

and also anyone still found the super panacae?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys i need help again this time in the story i have to give birth to the saint but no matter how many times she gets pregnant she gives birth to slime or tentacles so who does she need to fuck to get the saint?

and also anyone still found the super panacae?
Try Lewis, thats how I got the baby girl.