What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [パンナコッタ ] Lunatic Star ~ルナのお仕事RPG~ (RJ131062)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131062]Lunatic Star~Luna's Working RPG~

HUuum Anybody knows where to get the slime jelly or something like that? is the quest that the guy in kamal institute gives :))) in the olive village (thi is the name by chii )

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In fact I have bought it as well,if only allowed…:( Or u can PM Zero.:)
Ahh Great! Now that I have to prepare to send PM back to those who give a PM to me. =.=!!! Thanks, Graciel. Now this guy will be more busy than before =.=!!!

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ahh Great! Now that I have to prepare to send PM back to those who give a PM to me. =.=!!! Thanks, Graciel. Now this guy will be more busy than before =.=!!!
In fact there had been some people PM me yesterday,but I didnt upload it that time so cant give reply...= =b

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Start : Distribute tissue to 3ppl
talk to 3ppl then go south entrance talk to girl

Boss in north forest
east to town > SE employment office get job > town's north forest boss (GoR if get 3 spell in forest) > back to town report get reward > use item ティカからのメール1

if get spell トレイル, some place can make teleport teleport.jpg
training with boy training.jpg , if win boy lvl will up and can get item inside tent

deep of forest, can open door if get 天使の祈り(for yellow door) and 女神の祈り(for red door, later can buy in dock town pub)

Model
town SW to get air ship to other side > north to town > NE employment office 2npc and book (if get book go back to 1st town library can get reward) > NE to cave > boss > other side to dock town (can buy spell here) > north sister house (choice any ok) > NE studio counter > SE room change clothes > north 1st room event > talk to counter get paste up poster job and buy clothes (1st choice) > studio outside paste up poster > 1st town library paste up poster > studio counter x2 > change clothes and go north 2nd room for hscene > counter get reward and get poster job again

Distribute brothel ticket
Back to 2nd town's employment office, talk to 2npc get job > NW hill > boss > other side to town > north to brothel > left room talk to brothel master (yellow hair) > change clothes > master > talk to all man in pub (u can distribute other ticket before pub) and paste up poster > move out event > pub room hscene > brothel master > girl in right side buy clothes (1st choice)

Find item to make elixir
2nd town's employment office get job > NW building talk to doctor and get book > 1st town outside, NW to jail (if no key can buy in dock town middle) > open switch for boss in 1st floor jail (GoR, if get 3 spell in dungeon) > report to doctor > use item 迷惑メール > brothel master > 2F prostitution > get item in 1st town well > brothel master x 2 > 2F prostitution > brothel master

Personal teacher
2nd town's employment office get job > 1st town east building (outside has statue) 1F talk to man > 2F talk to boy > dock town's south tower > paste up poster and go up to boss get grass > back to 1st town talk to boy (choice 2 1 1 2 2 for hscene) > move down report

Repair system in hot spring
2nd town's employment office get job > need clear training with boy lvl 22 > dock town north side get ship to ice area (1st choice) > tunnel > boss > pass tunnel to ice town > west area's house talk to aged and get book > well paste up poster > NE hot spring get item > item to aged > hot spring hscene > counter buy clothes (1st choice) > studio for last hscene > studio counter

Find item in ice mountain
2nd town's employment office get job > dock town, ship to tower (2nd choice) > tower, man in right side (tower outside has mob drop spell) > from 2nd town, SW to church > rigth room get book and north room for event > sister's house get book > ice town's NW to ice mountain > talk to aged in house near entrance > follow wolf to north > boss and get item > church north room report > east room hscene

Buy new home
use item ティカに電話する > brothel master (now can nude, nude talk to ppl in town some can get hscene) > nude to tower > port town, near studio talk to man on horse > ship to south island > house 1-3F event > well get sword > 1st town, talk to man near well sell sword > dock town, well to sewer for boss and spell (get all 3 spell for later hscene) > sister > talk to man on horse buy home

Sister and evil sword
new home click letter > home 3F event > sister > home event > outside air ship (use 1st item can call air ship) to ruin castle (NEN of rothel town) > get 2 item near port stone > 2F put 2 item open road > boss

Evil sword again
move down event > outside event > talk to sister get spell > ice mountain, deep to volcano > boss > training with boy to final event and get spell

Hscene collection:
nude sleep in room
talk to sister
brothel master > training area
buy 2 monster in old home > home's well​

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can anyone tell me where the poster spots are? I still have one poster remaining and I can't find any place to put it...

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell me where the poster spots are? I still have one poster remaining and I can't find any place to put it...
the library has the answer...
no seriously it has

anyways, the spot its in the heroine town library, port town alley between modelling building and the heroine little sister, tower under port town, bar on mountain town, inside the well of snow town

on another note if you come back to the place where you fight your little sister you'll find a piercing that grant you immunity to any status effect ( poison, sleep, etc), and when you get kirov (sorry can't resist its zeppelin actually) and you go south from mountain town/brothel town you'll find an island who sold spell for half price from the port island and a better version of critical boomerang and reflect shield

Last edited:

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you do after getting the grass for the small kid?
I got a new job from the employement place and Chii trans says I'm supposed to take the ship from the town with the docks, but everytime I go there it says the ship isn't currently operating ._.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do you do after getting the grass for the small kid?
I got a new job from the employement place and Chii trans says I'm supposed to take the ship from the town with the docks, but everytime I go there it says the ship isn't currently operating ._.
Go to the forest and fight/train with the guy you saved in the forest. After defeating him, talk to the guy in the tent. Go to sleep and repeat the training until they mention the ship is available.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a save file right after the opening day?
I reinstalled VXAce's RTP, but the game still crashes during the eviction notice scene.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The solution is incomplete.
and not easy to understand I'm leit but if you can not dan please work with images.
My english is bad.

There appear to be flat which have been completed to history after the term special monster.
The additional trigger hentai scene if you lose against them.

is for example in the forest from the beginning there so ne art flower

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

there's new patch

from dlsite page
Ver1.02更新内容(製品版)
あるキーアイテムを二回売却できてしまうバグを修正しました。
以前のバージョンで二度目の売却をしてしまっていた場合取り戻せる様になりました。

Ver1.01更新内容(製品版、体験版共通)
PCに余計な負荷がかかり、ゲームが重くなる不具合を修正しました。
the 1.01 update were fixing the game resource load, so ver.1.01 and above the game won't be as heavy as ver.1.00, for me the game's occasionally stutter, i hope this fix that problem

ver.1.02 fix a bug that allow you to sell a key item

note that i'm using AGTH ATLAS to translate the update, so the translation may not accurate

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and has who the new version XD?

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's because the mods are so scared of the site getting shut down, they have a zero tolerance for anything that Either A. doesn't have a double D Rack(minimum) or B. Doesn't have a foot long penis.

In other words anything thing that even remotely looks like loli is immediately Banned. It's almost silly really.
I think you're blowing it out of proportions.

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have the 1.02 version but have not played it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: XII

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you're blowing it out of proportions.
Hey, least they didnt lose their spagetti like Hongfire. Overnight that site became a graveyard.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's been a while since I'm very busy at work. Someone reminds me about the v1.02. So anyone want it, PM me.
Note: I've already removed my old link of the previous version!!!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. To get this thread unlocked, PM a mod with an update to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.